Pizza Hut — unfair service fee charges
Obviously the happy people didn't notice a service fee on their receipts. We just paid 74.00 for 3 pizzas and 18 wings...$2.33 for a service fee and no one said anything about it. The prices are already high enough and now a service fee. I serviced myself by ordering online and picking it up myself. The receipt states "Service Fee is partially offsets the rising costs in CA" I don't think this is even legal. They are not a service establishment. We are now being charged more because we live in California. That is unfair treatment.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers!
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service!
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee
- Pizza Hut Malaysia - good service
- Pizza Hut - service
- Pizza Hut (Npc International - John Jay Associates) - treatment of employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery/management
- Pizza Hut - food and service
- Pizzahut - late delivery