Pizza Hut — bad service
I carefully observed the restaurant before the grand opening: the managers are NOT great. I also realized just now that employees are becoming depressed. I also called the Pizza Hut there until some employee (who sounded VERY depressed) picked up the phone, and then I was encountered by a very rude manager who just stopped me before I even tried to finish what I was going say and she hung up the phone.
The restaurant inside is really fancy, but overall, the place really may have a not-so-good customer service; depressed employees are more likely to be linked by their obnoxious managers. This restaurant have a nice dine-in, a buffet, and a set of TVs (and I will only give kudos only to these), but still, DO NOT COME TO THAT PIZZA HUT IF YOU WANT TO EAT THERE!!
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers!
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service!
- Pizza Hut - unfair service fee charges
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee
- Pizza Hut - service
- Pizza Hut (Npc International - John Jay Associates) - treatment of employees
- Pizza Hut - delivery/management
- Pizza Hut - food and service
- Pizzahut - late delivery