The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Netspend — re: closing of account due to fraud (and return of funds)
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On 02/25/16 I was alerted by netspend that my account was closed due to fraudulent activity. At the present time, I had close to $2k in the account which funds had been deposited by my employer. Netspend policy is to have a letter of indemnity sent to them requesting that the funds be returned to them with information applicable to my account with netspend. Netspend informed me that it will take 20 business days to return the funds back to my employer which I deemed unacceptable. It is very unprofessional and disrespectful to any person to hold funds that do not belong to them for such a period of time.
In addition, my employer will not type a letter requesting funds that exceed the amount given on their behalf nor write my netaccount details in the letter since they are not responsible fro this. I appreciate some attention with this matter because it appears that netspend is clearly responsible for this fraud and it appears that the fraud happen because of them so that they can keep my funds.
I will send the letter given by my employer with hopes of my funds being returned back to my employer but, I will in addition contact legal assistance to handle this complaint with netspend.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Netspend Complaints & Reviews
- Netspend Corporation - netspend is so messed up!
- Netspend - irs refund direct deposit do not do!!
- Netspend - Account locked
- Netspend - unauthorized transaction dispute
- Netspend Prepaid Visa Credit Card - nothing but embarrassment and severe inconvenience!
- Netspend Corporation - prepaid card
- Netspend - do not use them
- Netspend Corporation - netspend withholding my money
- Netspend - complaints
- Netspend Corporation - money deposited but I have not gotten it.