Having problems with 123HelpMe.com?

123HelpMe.com Customer Service Contacts

1680 Vine Street Suite 1200
Los Angeles, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 123HelpMe.com Customer Service. Initial 123HelpMe.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 123HelpMe.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 123HelpMe.com. Discuss the issues you have had with 123HelpMe.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

123HelpMe.com Complaints & Reviews

123helpme.comUnauthorized credit card charge

Just like the previous complaint, I got a trial for 1 week for 7 dollars and was expecting to receive an e-mail until the next charge so that I canceled my subscription on time and didn't get charged 30 dollars. Today, without any sort of notification, I see 29.95 billed to my account. I am requesting a refund because just like any other legitimate service the customer should be notified before the next bill unless this option was turned off by me.

123helpme.comUnauthorized credit card charges

I bought 123helpme for 7 dollars for 1 month, then I wanted to cancel. Then they charged me 30 dollars I want a refund. They scammed me and I want my 29.95 back on my card or I will sue the company. I only wanted 1 month for 7 dollars then they charge me for 29.95. They said 7 dollars. I hate the company and will sue if no refund. Help me resolve this issue please.

123helpme.comUnauthorized credit card charges

July 19 for the amount of 29.95. I don't have my client number i'm sorry. I sent in notification to cancel my subscription since last month and you now have gotten 60 dollars from my bank account. Can you cancel my subscription this time and I'm asking for a full refund of 29.95 to be returned to my card. My name is Shaquana Easter I can be reached at e.[protected]@yahoo.com if you need any information.

Mar 29, 2020

123helpme.com — taking £120 out of a students account without them being aware is out of order

When signing up to view an essay, the amount it said I would be charged was about £9 something, I have just...

123helpme.comsubscription

I subscribed too your website on 3/1/2020, very unhappy with it and trying too cancel the subscription but everytime I click on my profile there is nothing there. Blank page. Wont even show me my recently viewed papers. Ridiculous. Hope we can figure this out. Not requesting a refund, you can keep the $7 but do not charge me for anything further.

123helpme.comunauthorised subscription

I paid a £2 one off payment and never subscribed or authorised you to take over £29 a month being taken from my account on a monthly basis. I have changed my card details informed my bank and they still manage to get my money and this month is the fourth payment??? Please refund immediately
          This company is acting in a fraudulent manner and needs to be stopped. They only had my card details but not my bank account number but that hasn't stopped them constantly being able to access my money even after changing my card so this needs to be stopped as a matter of urgency

123helpme.comcharge me $119

You charge me $119 by accident or I don't know. Contacted one of your people and they told me that they could not refund me that is unacceptable I did not use any of your services and you want to charge me $119 for actually nothing. I will declare this as fraud on my account unless I get my refund this is unacceptable you stole $119 of my money for nothing. GIVE MW MY REFUND
            I don't know what category this was in but it was you 123 help me essays

• Ta
                Tahj Feb 05, 2021

Same they took my money too and I want my refund

Jan 07, 2020

123helpme.com — 123helpme.com

Hello, my name is Amra Trkic from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I accessed your page on 5th of January, 2020, and I...

Dec 14, 2019

123helpme.com — unauthorized debit card charges

Hey, I'm name is Daniel Yakubu from Houston Texas. The reason why I'm complaining is that Today morning, I...

123helpme.comfree trial

This is the first website I use to not state clearly how and where to cancel a free trial. Also when going to cancel my free trial the button was not working until after the charge was made, not sure if this is a glitch but I am not responsible for a wbesites malfuntion. I only started the free trial looking for examples on how to write a certain type of essay and it was of absolute no use to me. I did not utilize any work from this website and would like my money back since as a college student money is tight. I was charged $29.95 . The date of the incident was December 12, 2019 . Thank you in advance.

Dec 07, 2019

123helpme.com — free trial

I paid for the 2 days $2 trial. Once I realized I needed to cancel because they were going to make me pay a...

123helpme.comthe free trial

I tried to cancel the free trail and it didn't let me until they charge me the next day. Please can I get my refund of $30.00. It's not fair you guys charge for a free trail and than it doesn't let you cancel until the charge is made. Please may I get a refund and also try to fix that situation that we can't cancel or it's a glitch or something. That's my comment

Nov 18, 2019

123helpme.com — 123helpme.com — refund/unauthorized charge to my credit card

I signed up for the trial for the $2.00 and canceled within that time period. My card was then charged the...

123helpme.comessay & peer reviewed journal articles

I subscribed to a $2 for 2 days membership with 123helpme.com on 10/27/2019. I canceled the membership on 10/28/2019 through its webpage. The webpage stated that there are ‘multiple screens' of selections to cancel membership. I selected to cancel membership on all 4 or 5 screens before I finally got the message that the membership was canceled.

I get a call from the bank at 7p.m. on 10/29/2019 that 123helpme.com attempted to deduct $29.95 from my checking account. I refuted the amount, but the transaction still requires the bank to put a hold on my debit card. The attempt to deduct funds after the membership/subscription is canceled is fraudulent. I actually canceled 1 day early.

I will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau on 10/30/2019. It is one thing to charge if the subscription is not canceled, but to charge after a customer goes through the lengthly process to end subscription/membership is definitely fraudulent business.

Oct 24, 2019

123helpme.com — money taken out of checking account

money taken out of checking account unauthorized i don't know how you got my account number but i need you to...

123helpme.comI was charged $119, even though the website was advertising a sale

At the time, 123help was advertising a sale for a 12 month plan. It said that I would be billed for $9.95 every month, and that I would be charged for 119 in the 12th month of every year. I cancelled my subscription the day I used it for and yet, i was charged for $119. This is just ridiculous, I needed the money for school. Because of this, I can't pay for food this week

123helpme.comunauthorized double charged

At the same time I was double charged $ 238.8 ($119.40 x 2) on May 21 for yearly subscriptions. I didn't authorized both subscriptions with 2 different emails. I didn't know about those bills until at the end I found the transactions was fraud. On October 13, I sent 123helpme an email to return my money. The reason is I never opened and used both subscriptions. Also some one was used fake and my old emails. But Mr. Richard (as a manager) didn't want to cancel and return my money. Please help to resolve my case.

unauthorized double charged
                      unauthorized double charged

123helpme.com$30 charge

Hello, I applied for a free three day trial on 123 helpme. I used the website for about one or two nights. I intended to cancel my free trial by the third day, I was already charged 30 dollars for the first month. I do not intend to use it continuously and pay. I truthfully did not access the website after my free three day trial. I would really appreciate if there was any way I could get a refund. Please respond back to me
                        Nevaeh Samuels
                        [protected]@gmail.com

123helpme.commonthly subscription refund

Hi, I signed up for a 2 day trial to access essays on 123 help me. I only used the website for about one night. I intended to cancel my free trial by the 2nd day, but completely forgot. I was charged for the first month. After realizing I was charged, I immediately cancelled my subscription because i didn't intend to use it continuously and pay. I truthfully did not access the website after my 2 day trial. I would really appreciate if there was any way I could get a refund.

• Sk
                              Skylar2397 Oct 24, 2019

Has anyone got a refund?? They took my money even when I canceled after a few days

123helpme.combeing charged from online essay accessing website

Hi, I signed up for a free three day trial to access some essays on 123 help me. I only used the website for about one or two nights. I intended to cancel my free trial by the third day, but completely forgot. I was charged 30 dollars for the first month. After realizing I was charged, I immediately cancelled my subscription because i didn't intend to use it continuously and pay. I truthfully did not access the website after my free three day trial. I would really appreciate if there was any way I could get a refund. Please let me know (my account is under email [protected]@gmail.com)
                            -Jolie