McDonald's / poor customer service
I am a frequent customer of your fastfood chain. Sometime this April 2019, me, my brother, sis-in-law, niece and cousin visited your store in CM Recto Clark after our jogging in the morning. We experience the poorest service you can imagine in a fastfood outlet. The drinks they serve does not have straw. So, I had to go to the counter again to ask for it. The person who is in the counter at that time was only writing as I later have known was also the manager of the branch, her name is Ms. Catherine Reposa. Instead of handing me a straw, she just point me to go to the attendant without looking at me. I went back to my seat after the attendant gave what I need. Then, they serve my pancake without the utensils, so I went back to the counter to complain. This really got to me as they were always like this in serving their customers. My brother ordered coffee and they serve it in a cold drinks cup without cover. This only shows how the manager/ supervisor poorly manages the store. It gives a bad impression not only to that branch but to the whole brand as well. This is just one of the many bad experience I have encountered in this branch.
We think employees were not trained well. The server needs to check the completeness of the utensils and the accuracy of the orders of every customer. The manager is incompetent and is setting a bad example to her subordinates giving the whole branch a bad image.
More McDonald's Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food 
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work 
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service 
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke? 
- McDonalds - refund policy 
- McDonald's - the whole experience today 
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product
- McDonalds - all operations on site