Mcdonald's Benton Arkansasrude

My 7 yr old daughter and 3 yr old son entered from the West entrance to buy a frappe (to go) for each of them. They like the flavor and were excited to play the Monopoly game. I ordered a double cheese burger for me as I would probably be finishing off at least one of the beverages.
As we were exiting the airlock doors I noticed the cups did not have game pieces on them.
We returned to the counter (without ever actually stepping outside) to request our game pieces.
I said "We didn't get any Monopoly game tickets". The only response to my comment was, "Do you want to talk to the manager?". With that as his response I said "I sure do".
There was some loud verbal exchange coming from the back as whomever he went to inform did not seem to want to be bothered. The young man, though not well-trained as to how to respond to my initial request did insist that someone came with him to the counter.
I was confronted by an angry, dark-blondish woman in a light blue T-shirt who interrupted me as I tried to explain the situation. When I stopped her and told her to let me finish my explanation she was livid. It was more important to her that SHE be in control.
She smiled as she told me that she had no more game pieces on the cups. I asked her to give me some from another package if necessary, since we bought them especially for the game and they are supposed to be on the frappe cups.
I then asked for a refund. Which she refused, saying "They are already drinking them".
When asked for a number to inform upper management of the problem she laughed and said "Go ahead" but would not give me the number.

• Jb
    jbfirebird Oct 24, 2011

actually, they dont do game pieces on the cups anymore. the main reason for that is probably the dollar deal they have going for large drinks. people would be buying multiple drinks for a dollar for game pieces. they do the game pieces on the sandwhiches, such as big mac's and on the fries.