The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved McDonalds — all operations on site
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
One of the worst Locations in Philadelphia! I stop here only because I live nearby and it’s always the same. Staff is not prepared and not trained; staffer’s are rude and carry an attitude towards customers I guess they bring their problems from home. They need to send then back to the McDonald school. The franchise owner dose not care what so ever as he never there, “info from the employees”! They can not take an order correctly, they have problems giving correct change even when it tells then on the register, THE FOOD IS OFTEN COLD! And the order is more then fifty percent of the time wrong. Is this the best they can do? This is what makes fast food total garbage.
More McDonalds Complaints & Reviews
- McDonalds - I got a food poisoning eating their food
- McDonalds Australia - bad customer service
- Work at Mcdonalds - made my 15 year old daughter afraid of work
- McDonalds - Canada - why are your ordering diet coke?
- McDonalds - refund policy
- McDonald's - the whole experience today
- McDonald's - smoke house burger, waiting time and service
- McDonald's - Putrid service
- Mcdonald's Monopoly - rip off
- McDonalds - mcdonalds barangay pinagsama taguig product