2300 Gulf Fwy, La Marque, TX, 77568, US

Reviews and Complaints

McDonaldsorder takers

Drive through line was taking an inordinate amount of time to move. Cashier would ask each car occupant do you want an apple turnover or pie. She asked me 4 times. I said no 4 times. When I drove up to the window she stared at me like I was the one that was crazy. Real nasty attitude and insisted that all have some apple crap.
NOTE TO: McDonald' Board of Directors don't take up my precious time in the morning asking me if I want something else other than the item I have ordered. If I want something off the menu I can read.

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
    • Sh
      Shermika Jenkins Sep 11, 2021

This has happen multiple times in drive thru since the reopening I sat there waiting to place my order NOTHING but the other line continues to place there order in clear that line but still NOTHING in my line the car behind me was blowing there horn impatient that's how long we sat there I just drove off and left I call the manager in she said thank you for the complaint NOT returning there I would go to the McDonald's in Galveston before I go there are the one in Wal-Mart Poor Poor Service

• Po
      pobarjenkins Sep 21, 2010

Thanks!

• Po
      pobarjenkins Sep 21, 2010

They are required to pitch extra items. Also: "don't take up my precious time "? It's not that precious if you have time to complain about an apple pie on this website.

• AppleKornKid Sep 21, 2010

Next time say "look I'm just not interested in your pie"