The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Maytag — washer
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Today is Sunday, December 11, 2016. I purchased a new Maytag washer from Lowe's two weeks ago. (Had a Samsung earlier and did not perform up to my old Maytag standards.) The first time I used the new Maytag, I notice a lot of noise on the fill cycle. Tonight, (only the third time I used it) the washer made an unusally loud noise throughout the entire wash cycle. Sounded like the agitator(s) were scraping on metal!The sound is so loud, you can hear it from outside the house. Help. Very disappointed that I can't count on the Maytag to quietly wash the clothes. Do I need to have the washer replaced? (Desirable resolution is a washer that works without making me think the parts are coming unhinged.)
More Maytag Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes!
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker!
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk!
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer
- Maytag - maytag gas range is a lemon and they will not replace it
- Maytag - washing machine
- Maytag Refrigerator - compressor burned out-5th year!
- Maytag - refrigerator
- Maytag - maytag dishwasher