Maytagmaytag top load washer

I bought a maytag top load washer model # MVWB835DW in november 2015.
My washer was 11 months old and broke down. Repair people came quickly and said it was the motherboard that went which is a $500.00 part. I thought it was a fluke it broke but i bought the extended warranty just in case. Now my washer is 16 months old and broke again for same problem E-2, F-6 code.
Warranty company gives repair to someone 45 minutes away from me and they have done nothing but give me a run around. TURNED REPAIR IN ON APRIL 2ND AND STILL NOT FIXED. I have a family of 4 and need my washer. I thought maytag was a good brand that would last awhile boy was i wrong. I just love going to the laundry mat !!! I have spent $60.00 and counting.. it would be nice if you would do something to make it right.
from a dissapointed client, Rose Hapgood

• Updated by Wp2008 · May 18, 2017

Rose, we’re very sorry to hear this! Since you’re currently under an extended warranty you are contracted with that provider instead of Maytag Corporation (the manufacturer). If you would like, you are welcome to provide us the name of your extended warranty company and contact info and we will pass your information along to them on your behalf. Please email your address, model/serial number, user ID (HAP6951), website you were contacted on (ComplaintsBoard.com) and phone number to us at [email protected]