[Resolved] Makro Stubenvalley10" vodafone tablet 24 month contract

G Review updated:

On Thursday 8/12/16 our local news paper had a Makro advertisement inside. They advertised this vodaphone tablet bundle. 10" tablet 24 month contract for only 89 per month plus 500 megs included. And it stipulated clearly that this deal start on the 9 th of December 2016.
I stay 50 kilometers from the shop. Leave work early, short time and drove to Makro to do the deal. When I got there, the lady told me that the stock has not yet arrived from their suppliers.

This is very poor from Makro side. The manager himself, wasn't much of help either.
I have now lost 4 hours from work. and has driven 100 kilometers and lost R 100 on fuel.

I am very disappointed in that branch

Charles Smith

[protected]@gmail.com
Work : [protected]

• Updated by jacobs.gb · Apr 24, 2019

No updates, asked to speak to a manager, who refused to speak to me, said he has nothing to say... Really???? is this the type of service you get after you paid for an item and have not received it more than a month later??? I am shocked!

• Updated by Renik · Jul 06, 2019

Keep asked for additional information, but all information has been supplied, online store and and date but sure what else is needed

• Makro Online's response · Aug 27, 2019

Greetings,

Thank you for taking time to contact us.

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you and the delayed response. Please advise if your matter has been resolved so that if not, we can offer you further assistance.

Looking forward to your response.

Kind Regards,
    Makro Complaints Board Team

• Resolution Statement

• Kr
    krishnie Dec 11, 2018

Good day

I bought a 24 pack of 300ml coke, on the 29/11/2018, one can was empty, it had a little hole

K Govender
    card no 15163974

• Da
    David Kind Dec 11, 2018

I got a cold call from a man claiming to be Delivering a order for me from makro. This was the Saturday after Black Friday. After asking him a few questions it was evident that he was scamming me and not actually from makro. I therefore did not give my details. Please watch out! Numbers used were
    ‭(072) 184-8415‬
    ‭(010) 592-1200‬

• Li
    Lintle Mamfe Jan 22, 2019

We purchased the maize meal on the 2nd of January 2019 at the Wonderboom Makro. We opened the maize meal today in order to cook some and we found bugs in it.

• Ra
    Raushan Essop Jan 23, 2019

I ordered an item on 23rd November. It is now January 14th.
    Please tell Mpho that I am still waiting for my item.
    I cannot call in every day for 2 months.

I have spoken to every one in the company. Isn't this theft?
    They have my money and haven't delivered my item.
    As far as i know, that is illegal.

marcdu Feb 11, 2019

went in to sign 4 cell phone contracts for my business, only to be told they are unable to get into the vodacom app to do so. this is now the 4th week and makro still not responding. VODACOM TAKE NOTE OF THIS IF YOU ARE LOOSING BUSINESS. CLAUDIA WAS THE STAFF MEMBER AT MAKRO SHE STILL SITTING WITH ALL MY INFO AND FORMS FILLEDIN. SERVICE SUCKS

• Zo
    Zonke Feb 12, 2019

Good day I'm very disappointed about makro in Amanzimtoti I bought a side by side freezer recently the freezer stopped working I reported on the 23 January where they promised to send someone to check but still no response and I have lost 2000 of my grocery hence I have to throw some stuff becouse it's off I'm so disappointed

Jane Munusami Feb 26, 2019

Purchased a Defy Fridge online on 5/2/19.delivery on 11/2. to b delivered where child is studying in UKZN in PMB.waited no delivery. received an sms confirming delivery but nothing. called the customer center & Spoke to Rejoice, she said delivery will be today or tomorrow. he child cannot miss another day of lectures. My money was paid on the 5/2

jacobs.gb May 01, 2019

Ive purchased MAK2026657 on 20 March. Items still has not arrived. Ive called makro online since 8th April, following up. Each time I'm told items are ready for collection. Disgusting client service, all staff is trying to do is get rid of the complaining client! no feedback, no interest in resolving the matter-

• Me
    Meondo Jun 09, 2019

My shopping experience at Makro today was highly distasteful. I am extremely disappointed in the service I received from such a reputable store.

This experience has left a bitter taste in my mouth. I am definitely taking this to every form of social platform.

• Wi
    willardchits Jul 06, 2019

refused valid vouchers for their store

• Wi
    willardchits Jul 06, 2019

refused valid vouchers for their store

• Re
    Renik Jul 13, 2019

I have purchased a bottle of Johnny walker white walker online on the 23rd of June with an expected delivery 28 June 2019. Reference Order MAK2077318/0187054485Order
    It is now the 5th July with no delivery. I followed up multiple times with them both via email and telephinically to no avail. This is pretty poor service.

• Th
    Thabon Aug 20, 2019

Hi

I bought a box of tangerine/naartjies on Monday the 12th Of August 2019 at Makro Wonderboom and by Tuesday they have already started rotting from the top.I have attached a photo of the rotting fruit.

My Makro Card number is 16061447

• On
    OnlineTrap Sep 04, 2019

When I received my delivery email I noticed that I was charged full price for R100 deals. I phoned the call centre and they said the catalogues are not applicable to online. This is unacceptable as you will see from the attached screen dump.

The above amounts to false and misleading advertising.

• Ya
    Yakeen Singh Oct 17, 2019

Anthony

i'm still awaiting one of your managers to call me regarding my complaint.
    Its a pity when your staff member from the Complaints board calls and advises that one of the mangers would call you to dicuss your concern yet doesn't call...

Terrible service from Makro.

Yakeen
    0731903406

• Sc
    Scopio Nov 09, 2019

I waited atleast 30 minutes before they can help me and no one was interested to let me know why I couldn't be helped at the till cause I bought shoe as and someone had to change them . I'm very upset about this issue cause I had to run around in the shop to look for the manager that was no where to be found near the tills

• Na
    Naven Reddy Dec 18, 2019

I ordered 2 Raleigh Bikes on 27 November 2019, only 1 bike was delivered and today being 12 December 2019 i still have not received the other bike. The Call center can only escalate the incident however nobody from Makro can assist. I will never purchase Online from these guys every again...poor, poor service

• Re
    renuka moodley Dec 25, 2019

ordered and paid for microwave oven and camp chairs on 29 November and to date still not received

Numerous phone calls and e mails and still no resolution

i am being charged interest on products that i did not receive

i even stated that i am going on holiday ad need the camp chairs and still no response

Fed up

• Iv
    Ivan35 Dec 25, 2019

I order products on the 27th of November 2019 from the Makro online store. Estimated delivery date was 7 to 10 working days. After 7 times contacting the support centre no feedback could be given for even of delivery would be made, promising every time I would recieve a callback. Tried to cancel but that even that seems impossible task for Makro.

• Ce
    Cendo Dec 26, 2019

Goodday im so dissapointed in your services you know i cant even explain how poor your service are its bad i was supposed to start a job on monday cutting hair i couldnt because of you people i ordered on the 30 november 2019 and believe me im still waiting ive lost out on a job because of you its a shame my order number is mak2287611

[email protected] Jan 19, 2020

this was what the shopping isle looked like on Tuesday 7th January 2020
    pensioner day.
    if it is not the forklifts bumping into you, it is closed isle with forklifts lifting stock of shelves.
    staff either on their cellphones or standing chatting in groups.
    horrible shopping experience at makro P.E

• Da
    Dawn Clack Feb 12, 2020

I live in pe and would like to know if there is a specific day for pensioners to shop and qualify for a discount. And how much discount. Thank you when is senior citizens discount day in port elizabeth. Does it apply to all products