Makro Online — incorrect pricing given from contact centre
I called Makro online at 11:05am, to confirm the price of a Defy Slimline Oven & hob set that I saw online the night before(screenshot taken of SKU & pricing)
The lady I spoke to confirmed the price at R3699, and confirmed that Strubensvalley Makro had stock, apon arriving there the store manager advised that the price was R4299.
When I called the call center again, I spoke to Nthabiseng Mofokeng (the manager) she left me on hold for over a hour, claiming she could not find my recording, I kept on calling and being cut off or being put on hold, Nthabiseng finally calls back at 13:34pm and tells me to wait for another hour as her IT department is investigating this matter, my husband has been sitting in store now since 11:45am, still nothing from the contact center, I then asked to speak to a superior, they said that Mr Martin will come to the phone, was on hold for Mr Martin for 24 minutes before I cut the call.
Pathetic service, we shop at Makro all the time as we have a business, I will never ever use Makro again.
I have never received such pathetic customer services
More Makro Online Complaints & Reviews
- Makro - wine cooler - salton swc28 
- Makro - blackberry 9300 
- Makro - hisense u601s and customer service
- [Resolved] Makro Online - purchase of frozen baked piemans pies
- [Resolved] Makro - 22 day old tv taken for service 5 weeks later still no response 
- [Resolved] Makro Online - makro riversands
- Makro - faulty tv, blank screen, taken for repairs last year dec and again this month.
- Makro Online - delivery service
- [Resolved] Makro Online - no refund after returning two items to my nearest makro, which I bought online 
- [Resolved] Makro Online - my order made online not recieved: 2 weeks no feedback on complaint