Makro Onlineincorrect pricing given from contact centre

I called Makro online at 11:05am, to confirm the price of a Defy Slimline Oven & hob set that I saw online the night before(screenshot taken of SKU & pricing)
The lady I spoke to confirmed the price at R3699, and confirmed that Strubensvalley Makro had stock, apon arriving there the store manager advised that the price was R4299.
When I called the call center again, I spoke to Nthabiseng Mofokeng (the manager) she left me on hold for over a hour, claiming she could not find my recording, I kept on calling and being cut off or being put on hold, Nthabiseng finally calls back at 13:34pm and tells me to wait for another hour as her IT department is investigating this matter, my husband has been sitting in store now since 11:45am, still nothing from the contact center, I then asked to speak to a superior, they said that Mr Martin will come to the phone, was on hold for Mr Martin for 24 minutes before I cut the call.
Pathetic service, we shop at Makro all the time as we have a business, I will never ever use Makro again.
I have never received such pathetic customer services

Tr
Sep 17, 2019

Comments

• Pa
      Sep 18, 2019

Re: Error in your Website

Hello,

My name is Paul and I am a Digital Marketing Specialists for a Creative Agency.

I was doing some industry bench marking for a client of mine when I came across your website.

I noticed a few technical errors which correspond with a drop of website traffic over the last 2-3 months which I thought I would bring to your attention.

After closer inspection, it appears your site is lacking in 4 key criteria.

1- Website Speed
    2- Link Diversity
    3- Domain Authority
    4- Competition Comparison

I would love the chance to send you all the errors that at least give you a gauge on the quality of what I do.

If you are interested then please share your Phone number and requirements.

Our prices are less than half of what other companies charge.

Thanks