Longs DrugsMarketing practices

M Dec 06, 2020

In Dec 2020 CVS has started calling my home phone already 2 or 3 times with an automated message about ordering a drug. I am not currently using CVS pharmacy and do not want these calls.

When I phoned CVS pharmacy on 70S Nashville it gave me a CVS number to opt out, and that number gave me another number which gave a message that I needed to wait for 15 minutes to speak to someone. There seems to be no easy way to opt out of this CVS practice. I am being subjected to a CVS corporate decision/practice which CVS corporate initiated but will not end.

This is unacceptable. I will be less inclined in the future to shop at CVS because of this harassment by phone. I want CVS to take responsibility to end their undesired automated phone calls.

If CVS wishes to promote their business CVS should stop subjecting me and other customers or possible customers to this abuse.
If CVS wishes to succeed CVS needs to treat customers like me with respect and end these calls.

Thank you.