45 480 Kaneohe Bay Dr, Kaneohe, HI, 96744, US
Thu:7:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri:7:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:7:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Longs DrugsPoor service by luana at kaneohe windward city shopping center

Store No:9953.. Cashier:1513443. Register:12. Helped:Luana at Kaneohe, Windward City. Visited this store twice in one day, unfortunately assisted by Luana both times! She was extremely rude and definitely needs to be trained on customer service! No greeting nor eye contact. When I attempted to move my items, she raised her hand up in a scolding manner and said "Don't touch that!" I was taken aback! By the time she was done and muttered, "email receipt" I just agreed as I was afraid to even ask her to print a receipt. She never thanked me after and SHE walked away! I needed the receipt for my tax purposes and figured I would just print my receipt when I got home. My business with over 100 pride ourselves on customer service so when I received this type of attitude I was shocked. I went back to the store, again, Luana assisted and when she asked for my number, she hand motioned to hurry up! Again rude! I will drive further to the next Longs if she continues.