1221 HI-30, Lahaina, HI, 96761, US
Thu:9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fri:9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Longs DrugsDiscriminated against because of the color of my skin also I was threatened and kicked out of the store.

On 4/02/2021 at around 8:11pm at longs drugs store #09877 in lahaina Hawaii 96761. I was simply trying to send money through Money gram making a business transaction which I have been making these same transactions for over 20years at this same longs store. When trying to make this money gram transaction I was told by a longs worker by the name of Ana that I was starting trouble and she doesn't have to service me and told me to leave the store now! I was confused on why she thought I was starting trouble when all I wanted to do is send money off through Money Gram. The only reason it could possibly be is because of the color of my skin. complaint #S-3264736 with Longs drugs store corporate office for references.