Having problems with Longs Drugs?

Longs Drugs reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 13, 2008. The latest review Discriminated against because of the color of my skin also I was threatened and kicked out of the store. was posted on Apr 19, 2021. The latest complaint customer service was resolved on Mar 25, 2011. Longs Drugs has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 36 reviews. Longs Drugs has resolved 3 complaints.

Longs Drugs Customer Service Contacts

141 North Civic Drive
Walnut Creek, California
United States - 94596-3858
Key Executives

Mr. Harold R. Somerset
President

Longs Drugs is now part of CVS Pharmacy

Longs Drug Stores, L.L.C.
1216 West Main Street

Lexington, SC 29072

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Longs Drugs Customer Service. Initial Longs Drugs complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Longs Drugs above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Longs Drugs. Discuss the issues you have had with Longs Drugs and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Longs Drugs Complaints & Reviews

Longs Drugs — customer service

Worst customer service at CVS location- Directly across McKinley High School in Honolulu, HI I went there to...

Longs Drugsracial sign

At Long's Kaimuki, there is a display of chinese new year festivities. One of the item is GAU. With Gau, there is a sign placed to describe what it is and it's chinese significant meaning. The sign is written in English and translated into 2 additional languages - Japanese and Filipino Tagalog.

On the Filipino Tagalog translation, it read as "Sa Intsik...". That is the first 2 words of rhe sentence.

Would like to complain because using such word (Intsik) to describe chinese is racial slur. The more appropriate word should be "tsino" or simply use the English word " chinese.

I am 100% chinese and i can fluently read, write and speak in Tagalog. This is simply offensive.

If the writer cannot translate properly, then just leave it in English.

racial sign

Longs Drugs — longs drug in pearl city kuala street pharmacy department

On November 27 at approximately 8pm my husband hand carried in my Narco script for 10mg/325mg for my chronic...

Longs Drugs — I was at longs drugs lahaina hawaii and this cashier shoved me to the sides cause I changed my mind in buying an item

Her name is Elnora and I was at Longs Drugs Lahaina and I bought a water dispenser and I thought my 40% off...

Longs Drugspharmacy

My name is clayton b valentine. I called longs waianae at 11:08 am nov 21 2017 to ask a few questions about filling a medication that was an increase in dose. That isn't important. The lady that answered the phone was speaking so softly that I couldnt understand what she was saying. So I don't know her name but she was extremely rude to me about the situation as if it was painstaking to do less than a minute worth off work. I was told my medication was scheduled to be picked up on the 22nd. But I need it yesterday. Which is when your policy, my insurance and my doctor would have allowed me to have it. All I said was it was an increase in dosage so I should be able to pick it up today.in fact the pharmacist that I dropped the paper off to in the first place told me that I would be able to pick it up today. That's fine. But to get the [censor] run around from two other people and be spoken to like my call is just a pain in there [censor] is an outrage. Im infuriated.

Longs Drugs — pharmacy

This incident occurred at Longs Drug Store #9955 848 Ala Lilikoi St. Honolulu, Hawaii 96818 At 11am on...

Longs Drugs — overcharge and denied refund

Purchased 12 bottles of Tisdale sweet red wine at $6.49 on Oct. 19, 2017 and paid $77.88. When I got home I...

Longs Drugs — extra bucks rewards

I sincerely hate to complain because I love Longs Drugstore. But I need to ask about something, and I don't...

Longs Drugspharmacy

The worker didn't help me at all when I went to pick up my meds, he had a very negative attitude, grumbling that it seem he didn't want to be there, made me feel embarrassed in front of everyone, and just walked off without having to help me. That was rude service, behavior very unprofessional. Unsatisfied the way I was treated. Won't be going there anymore.

Longs Drugs — certain employee

I just like to make you aware that one of your managers Erika lagrimas at your puainako longs store has been...

Longs Drugs — employee

I was at Longs Drug Store 24hr and checked out around 10:26pm at register 1. Cashier was on her phone or...

Longs Drugs — customer service

Ther cashier kept on telling me about something and I told her I cannot understand because I am Deaf. She...

Longs Drugsstore policy

I'm getting tired of going to longs with the latest ads on the day the ad takes place, and not having the stock available. Isn't that called "bait and switch?" several people i have talked to had similar results. All i get from employees is either we sold out or it didnt come in. How can it be sold out when i'm one of the first people in the door of the sale. If it only happened once or twice i wouldn't complain. But its pretty common. If its not in stock, don't advertise it. Sorry to complain, but i had to vent this time.

• Th
            The Coop Jun 14, 2016

Longs Drugs Kihei, HI. Register clerk, name OLI, working checkout line with four people inline to checkout spent several minutes playing with her cellphone showing a customer pictures while there were 4 customers waiting in checkout line. This demonstrates poor customer service by the employee .

Longs Drugs — customer service

3/24/11. Dr. Ofc. faxed prescription to the South Kihei Rd. Longs. We left the Dr Ofc. at 4:30 p.m. &...

Longs Drugs — cosmetics dept manager

Was in the store which i frequent quite often despite the higher prices. Had a 19 dollar bottle of hairspray...

Longs Drugs — untruth store manager abuse customer's shopping right

My name is Xiaochun Chen and I want to advise you of a very unpleasant experience that I had while shopping...