Having problems with Longs Drugs?

Longs Drugs reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 13, 2008. The latest review Discriminated against because of the color of my skin also I was threatened and kicked out of the store. was posted on Apr 19, 2021. The latest complaint customer service was resolved on Mar 25, 2011. Longs Drugs has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 36 reviews. Longs Drugs has resolved 3 complaints.

Longs Drugs Customer Service Contacts

141 North Civic Drive
Walnut Creek, California
United States - 94596-3858
Key Executives

Mr. Harold R. Somerset
President

Longs Drugs is now part of CVS Pharmacy

Longs Drug Stores, L.L.C.
1216 West Main Street

Lexington, SC 29072

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Longs Drugs Customer Service. Initial Longs Drugs complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Longs Drugs above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Longs Drugs. Discuss the issues you have had with Longs Drugs and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Longs Drugs Complaints & Reviews

Apr 19, 2021

Longs Drugs — Discriminated against because of the color of my skin also I was threatened and kicked out of the store.

On 4/02/2021 at around 8:11pm at longs drugs store #09877 in lahaina Hawaii 96761. I was simply trying to...

Apr 12, 2021

Longs Drugs — Customer service manager and cashier

When I could've just stayed with you when you opened up againProblem I was upset already at the three...

Feb 14, 2021

Longs Drugs — Poorly trained or untrained cvs cashier

I have a complaint with your Long's Drugs Store at 46-047 Kamehameha Shopping Center, Kaneohe, HI...

Dec 06, 2020

Longs Drugs — Marketing practices

In Dec 2020 CVS has started calling my home phone already 2 or 3 times with an automated message about...

Nov 30, 2020

Longs Drugs — Lies

Your employer Ashlyn Brown who works at 555 Kilauea ave, Hilo, Hi put a TRO on me and lied to the police...

Nov 17, 2020

Longs Drugs — Poor service by luana at kaneohe windward city shopping center

Store No:9953.. Cashier:1513443. Register:12. Helped:Luana at Kaneohe, Windward City. Visited this store...

Longs DrugsUncooperative pharmacy clerk

I called Makiki Long's today (11/16/20) to ask if they could include some NyQuill liqui-gel-caps with my pharmacy order to be picked up at the pick-up window tomorrow. The girl I spoke to said they couldn't check out regular-store items at the pharmacy. That's ridiculous. When I used to go into Long's, I could pay for all my items at the pharmacy cashier. If she couldn't leave the pharmacy area, why couldn't she ask a clerk to bring the NyQuill gel caps to the pharmacy to be picked up with my prescription? I'm trying to avoid going into the store and being exposed to possible Covid-carrying people. I think this girl is either lazy or ill-trained. Can you please make it possible to get another item or two through the pick-up window when someone is picking up a prescription.

Sep 08, 2020

Longs Drugs — Pharmacy store # 9317

On Tuesday, 08 Sep 2020 at 8:30 am, I walked into the Longs drugs Store # 9317 with the purpose of receiving...

May 29, 2020

Longs Drugs — Pharmacy

The pharmacy in Kailua Kona on Palani street, is the poorest run pharmacy I've ever been to. I have...

Kailua-kona
    Mar 25, 2020

Longs Drugs — I forgot to use a $10 off coupon if I spent $40 or more

I spent $49.37 on 3/24/2020 at Makiki Longs. At 4 am today I realized that I had a $10 off $40 next purchase...

Longs Drugspharmacist

Came onto Pharmacy to ask about medication cost with coupon. After 5 mins pharamist states " can you please sit down and we will run the information". Infirmed him I hadn't given her all the info to run RX as I waiting for her to write it down. He then states there are people waiting behind you. I said I understand but she hasn't written down all the info. He said please sit down. All I wanted was to see what cost would be. He was more interested in getting me to sit down when the tech was still writing down RX.

This is same pharmacy I came to thru drive thru twice and no one ever came to window to help. Wanted to know why RX went from 60.00 to 80.00

Now they are saying they never had insurance card on file which I know they did as I filled RX here in past

Longs Drugspersonnel

Im complaining about an employee at Longs Drugs on Kuakini St in Kailua-Kona. Her name is Kim and she's a rude, angry and condescending person. I am a paying customer and I have choices as to where I can get my prescriptions filled and if I'm ever treated rudely by her again I will move my husband and my Prescrpitions to a pharmacy that wants our business.

Longs Drugsmakaha computer down can't use coupons or rewards

After carefully shopping using my CVS App to get all my discounts, and rewards, I get to the cash register the cashier told me that their computer is down. That was over a week ago it's still down and I don't think they have plans on fixing it soon I was told to go to longs Waianae. the corporate or main office make it a priority to get someone out to Makaha to fix it. I couldn't use my coupons or my rewards. My pharmacy items were not counted towards my new rewards. I find it's just not acceptable to tell me to go to different longs.

Jul 27, 2019

Longs Drugs — cashiers

July 27, 2019 Alexis (Cashier #1513542) shouldn't be working on register. We was waiting for 30 mins to get...

Jul 07, 2019

Longs Drugs — mix drink

I was in rush when I went to the store and I found sweet and sour mix drink which i was looking for, and I...

Jun 20, 2019

Long’s Drug Store — no access to restroom

I was not provided access to restrooms when I requested to use it. Every excuse was given on June 20, 2019...

Longs Drugsmove date to the top of receipt

Aloha,

It would be much easier for customers to submit insurance claims if the date was written somewhere on the top of the receipt like in most stores. Your receipts are too long and the date is halfway down after all the important information and so when customers submit insurance claims, they normally half the receipt and send the receipt without the date visible. This creates more work for the insurance company and the customer.

Please review.

Best,
          Kristen McCormack(Kristen.[protected]@ef.com)

Longs Drugs — 40% discount

Longs location at Executive Center. 12/3/18, purchase lihing sour belts (not on sale), waited forever to get...

Longs Drugshallmark coupon (buy 3 get 1 free)

On November 8, I went to the Pali Long's. I used the coupon for Hallmark. Which says "buy 3 get 1 free" the cashier could not activated the coupon. As he checked my order, he noticed that one card was not a Hallmark card, which was in the hallmark section. So I got a replacement card. He rerang my order and the coupon still would not work. As he got assistance from several employees which still couldn't get the coupon to work. Even the manager couldn't get it to work. After 45 minutes they rerang my order at another register. The employee assured me that the coupon was used. When I got home I looked at the receit and noticed it was not applied. 45 minutes all for nothing. Thank you.

hallmark coupon (buy 3 get 1 free)

Longs Drugspharmacy

On 10/1/2018, I called the Pharmacy department at the Hawaii Kai location to see if my prescription was ready. There's a new girl, Jenny, that is quite rude. I asked if my order had been filled. She said no. She said there's so many customers ahead of me in a rude tone. Since that didn't answer my question, I asked what she meant by that.
              She finally replied that it would take to 9:00 am 10/2/18. I asked her to transfer my
              prescription to Pali Longs and she just replied ok. I will see if she really transferred my request to Pali Longs. I will be leaving tomorrow to Japan and if it's not there as she promised, I will be in a bind. I've been going to the Hawaii Kai Longs for 6 years and your new hire might be giving substandard service to other customers. She is not customer oriented and does not belong in that position.

Thanks for taking the time to read my complaint.