46 047 Kamehameha Hwy Suite C, Kaneohe, HI, 96744, US
Thu:24h
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Longs DrugsPoorly trained or untrained cvs cashier

I have a complaint with your Long's Drugs Store at 46-047 Kamehameha Shopping Center, Kaneohe, HI 96744.

Complaint: on 14feb2021, I went shopping at above store early this morning. My wife did her usual long's shopping, while I went to look for and picked up two six packs of beer (not on sale) for my coming birthday. I got in a long line of customers and finally reached the cashier to pay for the beer. Apparently, the young cashier was young, so young (?) that he said he could not sell the beer to me!!! Why did (wtf) management allow an underage cashier to work, especially, on a sunday of all days??? To simply ignore and embarrass their regular senior citizens. Was this discrimination because of age/race? Apparently, this must be the current cvs management philosophy because I have never had this kind of problem before with the old long's... Service was always paramount. What a transformation... What a pity... Auwe... Auwe for the locals this sucks... : (

• Ku
      KukaeMF Feb 18, 2021

LONGs aka CVS has no concern for customers. The computer system makes the schedule and if the cashier is under age to ring up alcohol, they don't care. Call a manager. .. They need to remove the Longs name off their stores. they ARE NOT the LONGS DRUGS we all grew up with. When it was owned by the Long family of California they cared about their employees and customer service was vital. CVS could care less. I am a former 42 years employee.