Light In The Boxrefund

Ordered two pc tablets from this company. Neither worked. Finally was able to submit a "ticket" advising they did not work. Was informed to return and they would replace. Paid $30 to return was then told it take almost a month with all their shipping shinangans to send replacement. So, I advised just to refund my monies. I am still waiting for a refund and haven't received it as of yet. I would never order from this company again and my consumer advice it would be to not order from this company for any one else uness you fully understand their shipping and refund policy... Back to amazon or ebay for me...

RESOLVED

• Lo
    Louis Maurio Dec 20, 2012

I am very disappointed with my 16.4 in. Portable DVD player with tv. (smq2453) Like the above customer I Paid a lot of money and the product was faulty. I would appreciate contact to give my order#, etc, . Thank you. [email protected]

• LightInTheBox Jun 24, 2012

Hi there,

Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. We will follow up with you via email about your request for refund. Since you already have a Customer Service ticket open, please follow the link http://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_center to check the progress of your request.

LightInTheBox

• Ki
    KimJuezan Jun 20, 2012

I ordered a customized dress and put in the wrong measurement for the bust line. I put in a cancellation request within 2 HOURS of purchase via Paypal. I had to go on lightinthebox’s facebook page, twitter, pre-sale Live Chat representatives, and several emails such as [email protected] to expidite the process and meet the full refund policy of 24 hours knowing that Customer Service was slow and in processing cancellations based on reading customer reviews online. After much pro-active inquiry through facebook, Customer Service replied back through the ticket system and confirmed my order #[protected] as canceled and I am eligible for the full refund since I cancelled within 24 hours. Meanwhile I was cancelling my wrong order, I paid for a new custom dress (the same style) with the correct measurements. I basically paid double for 1 dress if I don’t get my refund.
    I am now trying to get in contact with Customer Service again to clarify WHEN I will receive my refund. In their first reply, they stated that “For registered users of PayPal, refunds normally require 3-4 business days to process and reach your account.”

I checked the Lightinthebox Knowledge Base about refunds on http://www.lightinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c... and the page stated that “If you are a registered PayPal member, your refund has been completed instantly.”
    There are 2 contradicting and confusing statements regarding the time of receiving refunds from lightinthebox.

Trying to get in contact with Customer Service is very difficult and extremely frustrating! I have to do a heavy search online for avenues of contact. I have sent their facebook several messages, asked them on twitter, and emailed [email protected] and they have yet to reply.

Every time a customer wants a refund, they give them the run-around as I have read in numerous reviews online. Upon sniffing out those complaints lightinthebox representatives always give THE SAME USELESS DEFAULT answers that are copy and pasted—–which is go under My Orders and submit a ticket OR email them at [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected] (which I have tried several times and my emails have still been ignored and unanswered). So far, I am still waiting for a reply. And no refund in sight. I don’t want to be ripped off of my $217.

Trying to chat or contact your facebook is useless. They just ignored my messages but they have time to update their facebook within that same hour.

Their Customer Service is the worst. Please save yourself from future headaches and do not buy from this site!
    If I do not see my refund within said 3-4 days, I will file a dispute via Paypal or file a claim with my credit card.

• Ri
    rippedoffs May 26, 2012

I just received my outfit this week. The jacket is too tight in the shoulders and I can't zip the pants up in the back. Also, the lining is too heavy to wear to an outdoor affair in the spring and in the photo, the outfit looks light an elegant on the model. I put in for a refund the very next day and was told that they only give refunds for damaged, incorrect or missing merchandise. Basically, that they will not give me a refund and that I am stuck with a $200. outfit that I cannot wear. Lesson well learned. I would never advise anyone to purchase anything from this site unless you want to be disappointed. Their claim to customer satisfaction is a lure and a blatant lie. Better Business Bureau, here I come.

• LightInTheBox Apr 26, 2012

Dear Aishar,

Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. Let me follow up with you via email about your request for refund. In the meantime, please send me the order number to [email protected] and you will also be able to check the progress of your request by accessing My Tickets on our website. Follow this link to view the ticket center: http://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_center.

Angelie/LightInTheBox

• Ai
    Aishar1 Apr 24, 2012

I ordered favour boxes for my wedding and they arrived looking nothing like the picture described. Customer services have been excellent in responding to my complaint and have agreed to refund the total cost including the custom charges and let me keep the product. No point keeping the product as it is fit for the bin! But very positive experience with customer services. Now I await my refund, , , , ,

• LightInTheBox Jan 30, 2012

Hi Basupacoach,
    My apologies for the inconvenience. I hope you could give me the order number for me to be able to look into the status of your request for refund. We will get back to you for the update. Thank you for your patience.

Best Wishes,