Complaints & Reviews

DHGate.comProduct 2 electric 26 inch mountain bikes not received

Hello my name is Zindora Jones my phone number is [protected] and on june 29 2020 I purchased two 26 inch electric mountain bike green and blue with fat tires from company Xmanx in Henan China @ Dh gate on line portal I paid in good faith for the purchase the amount of $1221.40 and my bank paid the money out and was given tracking number EB724811055CN order number was [protected] and I tracked it to 2101 router 27 Edison NJ 08817 the post office number is [protected] and was told they delivered to a address that was on package which was not my address. my address 150-35 115th avenue Jamaica, NY 11434 it now September and yes I'm very mad about the purchase either send me what I ordered or send me a refund: Im sending you pictures from my tablet.

Hi Zindora,

We checked your order is already in dispute. The seller is already notified regarding your complaint. If you cannot reach an agreement with the seller after 5 days, you can request for DHgate mediation so our Resolution Center can assign an analyst to help you resolve the case.

1. Log in to your DHgate account
      2. Click “My Dhgate” link found at the upper right side of the home page
      3. Click “My Orders”
      4. Find the order under “Dispute Orders” tab
      5. Once you find the order, click “View Dispute Detail” or “Pending Seller’s Agreement” link
      6. Please click “Escalate Dispute” button or “Request DHgate Mediation” to proceed.

DHGate.comMy order didn't arrive and I have to provide "a proof" to get refund???

I paid my order 16/07/2020
    Order Number: [protected]
    Delivery date 26/08/2020
    My order didn't arrive.
    I've opened a dispute to ask refund. Seller has denied refund.
    Today 29/08/2020 DHgate ask me evidences to prove the item didn't arrive! They say: "Please provide your evidence before 2020-09-01. If it is because the local customs office has not released your package or the item you received is not as described, please provide your evidence, or your payment will be released to the seller."
    It's impossible to get a note from the post office where say the parcel didn't arrive!

Hi Laudia,

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

DHGate.comUltimate guitar legends. ac_dc seller

Ordered guitar 2/27/20. $213.95 usd. Never shipped, never received, no refund, no response.
      I will get this fraud seller if I need to have him tracked down and arrested. His dishonest a hole will end up bankrupt and in prison.
      My P.O. /order # [protected].
      He charged $213.95 for blue mosrite copy guitar.
      He claimed he would ship and did not.
      He. Slimed he would ship by 3/20/20. He did not.
      On 4/21/20 he claimed he would ship in 2 weeks. He did not.
      On 6/17/20 he claimed it would be shipped in July, but he needed another $69 usd. I refused to pay.
      He did not ship.
      He has not responded since then. He ignores my demand for refund, and I will have him arrested.

Hi Jeff,

We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution. If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you $***'. Once the seller agrees, send us a screenshot then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you. If they don’t agree to refund, we cannot operate for you too.

Here's how you can contact the seller:
          1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page.
          2) Click "My Orders” at the left side of the page.
          3) Find the order number.
          4) Click the link “Message Seller” at the top of the order details

If you are using a mobile phone, please go to your orders and click on the envelope icon to send a message.

DHGate.comShoes

In May I ordered shoes.Till now no shoes no refund!!!They sent an info that they made a refund without any confirmation.And that it was Company who sells made a mistake not them DHgate!!!
        That's a simple stealing money.Who starts make an order with such practices?!!!

With kind regards
        Angelina Hansen
        ...
        What if few customers they claim collectively to the court?!!!

• DHGate.com's response · Aug 21, 2020

Hi Angelina,

DHGate.com — Customer service and seller

I order a pram for a new born baby that I had gotten for a friend but I never gotten it and they aren't...

DHGate.comNo refund from seller

Clothes ordered and delivered Jan 2010. Clothes marked as 2XL, but were not that size and could not be used. Evidence supplied to Dhgate (photographs and measurements) and seller offered 80USD refund, but order was 142USD. Multiple exchanges of email and many reviews left on Trustpilot.

Dhgate now ignoring all messages.

I need help to get this resolved and a full refund. Dhgate reference is [protected]

No refund from seller
          No refund from seller

• DHGate.com's response · Aug 14, 2020

Hi SCW57,

• Updated by SCW57 · Aug 14, 2020

Hello -

the order is [protected] and email is [protected]@hotmail.com. The order is closed, but there was an open dispute. I have submitted evidence (photos, measurements).

I have also contacted seller and he has offered 80USD refund but order was 142USD. The seller message is on your message centre and I also took screen shot and emailed to your customer support ID.

Can you please help to get me refund?

Please do not just say that the order is closed - I know that, but the order should NOT be closed with an open dispute.

Thanks

Steve

• DHGate.com's response · Aug 21, 2020

Hi Steve,

We would like to set a proper expectations that this is already beyond our after-sale policy. For now, we can have our seller team contact the seller so they can be urged to respond but in the case that you are still not able to reach an agreement, we cannot handle this anymore.

DHGate.comCustomer service

Hello,

I have inquired several times to customer service as well as the 24hr chat that I was having oroblems logging into my account. I was told on 7/24/2020 that someone was going to look into this as I have order that I would like to check the status. I was then told that I had made my orders under a guest account and that all I needed was to give them my email address I would like to use and I would be able to login in. fast forward it is now 7/27/2020 and I still cannot log into my account. I have a seller that has past time for delivering, I cannot file disputes at the time or even cancel any orders. At this point all they keep telling me is wait 48-72hr for the 3rd time. Its frustrating that something so simple cannot be done. Please help me so that I can get this issue resolved.

RESOLVED

• DHGate.com's response · Aug 14, 2020

Hi ameschamille,

DHGate.com — I have an order for computer but item not received timely and seller not response to me quick sent my order yaa return back my money

[protected]:37:55 Amount: Rs.7, 586.95 Seller: junjun0019 Online Chat Message SellerOrder...

DHGate.comOrder cancel and refund

I have been emailing and emailing for hours no one will respond!!! They took myoney from my card but it says I need to verify payment. I am not sending a picture of my card so I asked for my order to be cancelled and refunded!!! This site is a scam and I am going to report to my bank and get authorities involved! I want my order cancelled and my money back

Order cancel and refund
              Order cancel and refund

DHGate.comSending order to wrong address

I talked about the issue with cs agents thousand times & they don't care bout it this is the worst experience I ever had in last 2years careless seller n nobody investigated them rude customer service agents they don't fix anything all my orders are going to different addresses when I talked to them they blaming me for the mistakes they made, they coverup the action of these scummer who sells u then they closed their store n when u submit a complaint they don't give a damn to even fix it I will stop buying from this web I will put warning to every person I know to avoid getting scumming, I will post it in groups on fb to avoid buying from this web

DHGate.comPurchase of computer dt: 2020.06.10

I have purchase of computer on Dated:2020.06.10
                  his order number #[protected].
                  payment collect in my card at a time. I have not received delevery as on to'day this I term and seller not responce to my massage. I will continue massage to your cheat service and seller after some time, I was sending tracking number RV463584836CN on Dt:2020.06.18 it's fake trace out on site it is invalid tracking number and item not received me as on today why?
                  I am refund money back to you about your concern staff, your staff is not respond for this claim I have all document copy send to you by mail, but I have not reply received refund my money why?

Purchase of computer dt: 2020.06.10
                  Purchase of computer dt: 2020.06.10

DHGate.comScam

I ordered 24 packages/orders and spend over 500 us dollars to only find out after waiting for my items to arrive that my packages were delivered around the us at different locations I didn't provide. This is extremely bad bad business!!
                    Customer service is absolutely horrible
                    And im upset trying to get my money back i'll never do business again with them such a horrible experience!!! To say the least... Disgusted!!!

Scam
                    Scam

DHGate.comFake shipping id's and fake products - scam

To DHGATE:
                      All 3 products I have ordered from DHGATE have proven to be a scam - fake tracking ID's where the seller uses the tracking ID of someone else's parcel also going to NZ.

All 3 parcels have been addressed to other people, and delivered to other addresses far from us. The parcels have also been products unrelated to my orders, according to NZ Post.

You already refunded one parcel, please can the other 2 be refunded urgently as this scam has put me to immense work and financial pressure. The 2 sellers are already well known to you from other complaints by other people.
                      They are:
                      saf61x51fx2
                      and
                      guzhizhu

• Updated by ruzamai · Jul 03, 2020

All products I have ordered from DHGATE have been 'sent' with fake tracking numbers - hijacking real tracking numbers of parcels belonging to other people with no goods actually ever sent. They responded to my previous review with a request for information, after receiving the information they disappeared and I haven't heard from them since.

DHGATE is a CORRUPT company who make their money by scamming money out of consumers for products that don't exist, then wearing the customer down until they give up trying to have their money refunded.
                          There is no way of contacting them directly.

DHGATE is an online shopping scam. Deal with them at your own risk

DHGate.com — my cargo still hasn't arrived

my product has not arrived and there is still no cargo movement. I cannot contact the seller in any way. It...

DHGate.comSellers/actual site

This entire site needs to be pulled down & not allowed to continue buisness! the internet is flooded with complaints yet nothing has been done! this site is still allowed to steal & defraud people all around the world which is upsurd! its beyond time it is blocked from even being able to conduct business on the web or through an app! this site needs to be terminated immediately!!!

DHGate.com[protected] oder

The seller has not responded the item was supposed to be shipped well over a month ago every time I reach out to DH gate they tell me they cannot cancel the order and I have to do it myself yet every time I try to sign in they tell me my email address is wrong then they told me I signed in as a guest I kept giving them the accurate information and still nothing... I've decided to contact my bank the Better Business Bureau and the International fills and trade commission because they continuously take our money and refused to send our items now it takes a battle to get your own money back I would advise everyone to stay away from this site buyer definitely beware. pissed

DHGate.comBonnets

I ordered 42 bonnets from dhgate in april 2020 still have not received my items and this seller continues to change the deliver date and the tracking states items still sitting in china. I will never order from this company again! The6 have the worst customerservice I have ever had to deal with and totally refuse to give me my money back I will be filing with every agency I know to get my refund. They just take your money and send no merchandise in return. This seller also had the bonnets at 11 per lot but after we paid our money he changed it to 7 per lot. This place is a rip off and I would stay clear! It's worth it to just pay more for what you're looking for because this place is not worth the hassle! Stay clear rip off company!!!

DHGateScamming seller

I'll try to put this in simple detail i've made a number of purchases from dhgate 18 items in total and i've not received any the seller decide to sell items at a low price. Ie drones and not pads. Our of the 18 items i've received none the seller provided me with tracking numbers so I the buyer tracks the item. But what seller has done he has given me a tracking number for a parcel that is for someone else so i'm tracking a parcel that I will not receive. 18 items. And not one will arrive at my home

Scamming seller

DHGate.comShipping

I have over (50) orders right now pending delivery. As the orders begin to come in 95% are being shipped to the wrong address. Since april 2020 (10) consecutive orders have been lost, shipped to the wrong address. Its kind of obvious there is a major shipping problem that the company refuses to get corrected. Check the photos, all delivered but not to me

DHGate.comLazy safety team

Hi
                                  My name is alper, I have user dhgate afe times for my shop but last time my stock nearly finish and I was neeed urgenty item for my stock... When I tryed order they blocked my card and I have contac them they said you need to wait for safety team you cant belive it they are asking my card photo and after 4 days they asked my card back photo and today 6th day and they dont count weekend so it make 10 days nearly... Its unbelive it what the hell is safety doing.??
                                  It was my name, shopping adress same, card details same, bought same person and they blocked my card and stupid safety team still makes me wait.

I wish seller has got other option but he only use dhgate.
                                  I hate this website after this shop never ever ever again