Having problems with HSN?

+1 800 933 2887 (Customer Service)
1 HSN Drive
Mailing Address
PO Box 9090, Clearwater, FL 33758

Complaints & Reviews

HSNOrder a Computer

On July 7, 2020 HSN advertised a computer on TV.
I use my Credit Card, HSN said the card didn't have money it was
declined. I use the second Credit Card, same thing no money decline. When my Credit Card statement arrived I notice HSN charge my Card $13.51, I call my Credit Card Company they said to talk to HSN and address my complaint, I did made HSN aware that I did not make a purchase as I was told by HSN my Credit Cards ware denied.
On August 7, 2020 another unauthorized charge to the same credit for card for $13.00 dollars.
HSN knew from the start that both Cards ware denied and yet charge and commit FRAUD UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO MY
CREDIT CARDS.
Manny Beilz
Please email or call me need help to file FRAUD COMPLAINT
[protected]@gmail.com [protected]
I Thank You For Your Time

HSNPureland 10-count 10 oz. Black angus ny strip steaks

I purchased Pureland 10-count 10 oz. Black Angus NY Strip Steaks and froze them. I got them out for a dinner party yesterday and they were awful and I was very embarrassed. I would like to know how I go about getting a refund or credit. When looking at the Reviews I see that I was not the only one that dislike these steaks. They have a two star total rating and 64 one star Ratings with comments. HSN said I was over the 60 days yet they tell you they can be frozen for six months.

HSNSamsung galaxy a10e 5.83" 32gb tracfone w/1500 min/test/data blue marble

I purchased the tracfone over memorial day weekend. The phone arrived during the next week. I was told I had 90-days to return. When I received the phone it didn't have a charger in the package. I called and was told I could have $20.00 taken off my bill or I could go to the store and purchase a charger or I could have a charger sent to me. I said I would go to the store and get one. The phone had minutes, test and date to put on the phone. The phone has a year before the minutes and texts are up. The data ran out very fast. I called to return the phone and was told I was over the 90-days, the the 90-days starts from the day of purchase. I was not told that at the time I ordered the phone. I think it is unfair that they will not take the phone back and return my money. I have purchased a lot of items on hsn (home shopping network) and have never has a problem until now. I will be very careful if I ever buy anything again at hsn.

HSN — Refused my $ on a purchase - [protected]

To Whom It May Concern, I am 52 years old and have my own business and work full time. I recently relocated...

HSNPureland meat company (10) sny strip steaks

A couple of weeks ago, when I saw your presentation for the 10 NY strip steaks, I called and ordered them thinking they would great for Memorial Day. Yesterday I prepared the 10 steaks($129.00) for 9 of my guests. I should have been wary when I first opened them and saw that they were much thinner than the ones showcased on HSN. They were advertised as aged steak. Well I have had aged steak and the ones that were sent, were not aged beef. That would not have even been a problem if they had not had gristle and were extremely tough. We followed the directions perfectly and even cooked them a little less because they were so thin. When I tell you they were so tough, that my steak knives would not even cut through them and when I did get a bite size piece, I had to spit it out because it was not chewable. All but one(which we gave to the dog) went into the trash. I was mortified since I had lots of side dishes but no other entree. We had no choice but to order out for our guests. Please let me know how HSN handles problems like mine.

HSNPerlier 3 piece gift set.

When I called cust. Svc. This morning too complain about the product I received last night. I didn't have a chance to open product till this a.m., As l opened pkg
          The body wash pump was broken and leaking into the box and packing slip. The shea butter lotion also, leaked into the pkg leaving container half empty the only product not ruined was the hand lotion. All I want is a full refund not $5.00, per cost rep. Pkg was completely ruined and I checked into the trash can so
          It would be taken out today. The smell was not pleasant. If I'm going to be treated as it's my fault you've lost a loyal customer.
          Regards,
          Mary Chamberlin

HSN — Discriminating behavior by HSN employee

To whom it may concern, I am adding further complaint to your employee by the name of Bryon Vence. I have...

HSN — Employee

An HSN employee by the of Bryon Vence is known for increasingly abusing his position of authority. He ha...

HSNTerrible customer service

I ordered my high school senior 2020 an apple macbook air while the show was running sun 3/29 (plenty in stock), received a call on tues 3/31 to confirm my order, to only receive an email today sat 4/4 that my order had been cancelled due to their processing error and no more items were in stock. They offered nothing to compensate for their error only a measly i'm sorry. So not only has my daughter had her entire senior year cancelled due to covid19, but now she has had her graduation gift cancelled due to hsn's incompetence of handling my order; terrible customer service.

HSNultrex cookware

Purchased lots of Ultrex cookware from HSN during TV sales. My cookware is suppose to be backed by a 55-year warranty. However, the interior is peeling in the pans, making them unusable. Have tried to locate a place to return them for replacement... without sucess.

Please include me in any class action suit, as HSN sold this crap under false representation to consumers/purchasers.

HSNapple mac pro laptop flex pay

I tried ordering the pole labtop Mac Pro . Altering inputting my credit card information, HSN declined my transaction but took over $600.00 from my credit card. I was told the money was on hold.

Why take money from account if you're declining my transaction. It's been 2 days and my account hasn't been credited. This is not right . I will never order from them or refer them to anyone . I won't this resolved ASAP !!

HSNflex pay

I ordered two securtiy systems approx $600.00 put on flex pay, they made mistake, got billed total amount, called x 4, said they fixed it, got next bill guess what not fixed charged over $14 dollars interest for one month. Live chat said nothing they could do. HSN card not them??????? It is putting me in a bind, due to i will have to pay total amount or keep getting charged this huge interest. DO NOT BUY from them, they told me sorry for inconvience. WOW !!

HSNitem not received

I ordered a pair of wireless Toshiba Airpro truly wireless sweat-resistant Earbuds on HSN flex-pay order number [protected]. I ordered a pair of pearl which I didn't receive and a pair of rose gold. I received the rose gold. I was charged for four months for both pairs. I called in August about the pearl pair and the customer service representative told me that they should be arriving anytime, they couldn't track it. At that time they didn't tell me I had to call back by September if I didn't receive them. I was getting charged and didn't think any more about them until I went to start wrapping gifts for Christmas. It occurred to me that I never got them. When I called HSN they said I couldn't get a pair, even though I had paid for them. I would have to put in a dispute with my credit card. I have been a very good customer and I feel that this is wrong. I shouldn't have to dispute the charges, it should be made right and they should either send me a new pair or refund my money.

HSNultrex kitchen products

I purchased several ultrex brand kitchen utensils from you:PRESSURE COOKER, bottom and sides peeling; SPOON SET, handles fell off, BAKING PANS, all peeling on bottom and sides; POTS; awful peelings; WOK, rusting and peeling. These were guaranteed. Do you stand behind the products you advertise? Spent hundreds of dollars on this product and it's been gradually falling apart. Most I can no longer use.

Home Shopping Network — product not received

Placed an order with Home Shopping Network in early August received an email confirming the order did not...

HSNultrex/ innova inc davenport ia

It may be 2019 now but we still remember all the money we spent.
                        Innova is still in business! Lists a Phillip Ryan as president of the company.
                        Phone numbers are: [protected]; and [protected].
                        The first one comes up as a Tempe, AZ phone number.
                        It rings and someone picks up and then they hang up. The other is a voice mail.
                        My 55 years are not up.
                        I spent a few thousand with Ultrex, for my own home cooking, friends and family. Doesn't the bottom of this pot look tasty.
                        I have their toaster which amazingly still works, their tea pot which is still in great shape, their blender which I hardly ever used and the motor has a burned out smell, knifes, cutting boards, trivets, cleaners and scrubbers, and a ton more. The non stick does not hold up as claimed.
                        I want my money back!
                        Innova has two locations the Davenport, IA and Seoul Korea.
                        Do let up on getting your money back.
                        I am tired of the promise pitchmen who fall short and HSN's attitude of putting their head in the sand. They make enough money too and could of offered 1/2 back! They are 1/2 responsible.
                        Innova and HSN should be ashamed.

ultrex/ innova inc davenport ia

HSNultrex pot and pan set

I bought the entire pot and pan set from Ultrex/HSN and they all are peeling. Now, the 50 year warranty is just as junk as the pot and pan set. Very disappointed and frustrated with this issue.

If a class action lawsuit if filed, I definitely want to be a part of it. Hundreds of dollars spent, zero liability taken on all the companies involved in the selling of this product.

HSNcompany policies

Last year I tried used PayPal for at HSN. For some reason it was not accepted as payment. Anyway, I also closed my Paypal account before removing it from the HSN website. HSN will not remove the Paypal payment option from my HSN account. They told me only Paypal can remove it! So I opened a new Paypal account (has been open one year since this writing) and asked them to remove PayPal from HSN. Since it was a new Paypal account they have no record of it. The rep from Paypal was puzzled at why HSN would need them to remove it anyway. Just delete it he said!
                            So I put my credit card at the HSN and it kept trying to use the PayPal account. I called HSN customer service and said she couldn't see my credit card number from her side! Say what?? I had to give her the number over the phone. I thought everything was "peachy" finally, and...HSN wouldn't put my apartment number in the payment/delivery address! Is my postmaster supposed to go through all the names in my building to see where the notice for package is supposed to go??! Especially, if its someone new covering for him!
                            Ok I said to myself, this is not worth it! I deleted the items in my shopping basket and went to Amazon.com where everything works perfectly at check out!

HSNZero compassion and unforgiving return policy

On June 28, 2019 my Mom (Acct. # [protected]) ordered an AeroPilates Pro Reformer 5102 with accessories. She was in the hospital at the time but planned to use it to help regain her strength when she came home. Unfortunately her health took a major turn and she passed away on August 4th. I am going through 50 years worth of "stuff" and as we never opened the boxes, this seemed like something I could handle fairly simply, call HSN and return it for a credit to her credit card (the estate). They said "Since it has passed the 30 days all they can do is an in-store credit to her HSN account." I even suggested a return with a restocking fee but still they won't do anything. Obviously an in-store credit is of no help since the account will never be used again. I feel that this is very insensitive and unforgiving considering the circumstances. Debbie

HSNbreath easy order m 3009649

The product Breath Easy is only a rubber piece of one inch lenght and half in width a chinese product with holes worth Rs198.18 as per HBN bill v0000039312 of29.05.2019. However they sent it to me in perhaps by flight charging a total of Rs 1299 which is unreasonable. Dispatch cost is normally free in most cases like Amazon. Charging me extra Rs Rs1100 for a product worth Rs 198 can be called just fooling the custimer. Require an explanation