Marks and Spencer Logo

Marks and Spencer

Having problems with Marks and Spencer?

Marks and Spencer Customer Service Contacts

1800 315 803 (Australia)
800 451 408 (New Zealand)
+44 208 090 9564 (Customer Service)
+44 333 014 8555 (Store Queries)
+44 333 014 8423 (Sparks Team)
+44 333 014 8111 (Furniture)
+44 333 014 8222 (Food To Order)
+44 333 014 8444 (Corporate Ordering)
+1 844 345 5945 (United States)
+43 800 292 215 (Austria)
+32 800 73161 (Belgium)
+45 89 870 293 (Denmark)
+31 800 022 7628 (Netherlands)
+41 315 280 296 (Switzerland)
Waterside House, 35 North Wharf Road
Sun8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Store Locator

Postal Address
PO Box 3081, St. James House Moon Street, Bristol, BS2 2DB, England

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Marks and Spencer Customer Service. Initial Marks and Spencer complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Marks and Spencer above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Marks and Spencer. Discuss the issues you have had with Marks and Spencer and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Marks and Spencer Complaints & Reviews

Aug 25, 2020

Marks and Spencer — Exchange of dress material - the view mall, salmiya, kuwait

Sir, I have purchased some items a couple of weeks back with a discount of cash 15% through blue reward...

Marks and Spencerchicken & vegetable soup (with hardly any chicken)

I have just purchased a Chicken & Vegetable soup carton.
There are lots of spring vegetables but only 2 tiny pieces of chicken in the whole carton. Maybe it should be called vegetable with added chicken??
I feel cheated!!
Marks & Spencer are not the cheapest by any means which is fine if the quality of product is superior. This soup is not!!
The barcode batch is M 0711 135 S.

Marks and Spencer — don't use them

I wish I had never ordered from them. They brought me a lot of headaches. Just like many other people I...

Marks and SpencerCharge for carrier bag for raw chicken

Went to marks and spencer today 3/11/2015. bought shopping which included a uncooked chicken. When I went to the checkout I was asked if I would like a bag, I replied yes please for the uncooked chicken. The reply was that it will cost you 5 pence. I tried to tell them raw meat is exempt but they were having none of it.They say because it is double wrapped they don't need to supply a bag. Although the packaging was wet from other chickens on display. In the end I bought a bag and had to through this away as it was now contaminated.M&S HAVE NO THOUGHT TO THE CUSTOMER.only money making.all the other three big stores Tesco, Asda, and sainsburys supply a plastic bag no problem.

Marks and Spencer — Padstow extending table

I purchased the table from Marks and Spencer Manchester. After around 18 months I noticed the joints widening...

Manchester

Marks & Spencer — in-store cafe pricing

Taken the children (9 nomths & 4 yrs) out for day and ended up at Basingstoke shopping centre looking for...

Basingstoke

Marks&spencer Uae-Abu Dhabicancellation of labor card

dear sir,
      good day
      first iam sorry to send that kind of complaint.
      but the situation on your branch in Abu Dhabi is so bad because the management team there are acting not profisional .
      actually my coplaint is about cancellation of the labor card of my wife that was belongs in that branch as part time employee since october 2008 till march 25, 2010 and since she stop work till now they didnt process the cancellation of her labor card and when i went to know what is wrong the manager on duty(Diana) tell me(its late because we are a big company ) so understand that BIG COMPANY = SLOW PROCEDURE!!! and second day i called the head office in Dubai to touch with HRD dept. i found that its more hard to rich them on the phone so on the end call the customer coplaint to discusss this matter and they promise me that they will feedme back but and no body call me .i think that is the company cultured that they not care because its a big company and they are so busy so i deside to submmit this complaint to you because if they are doing that with thier team how about thier customers ?
      thanks & regards
      yehya sakr
      tel. [protected]
      e-mail : [protected]@yahoo.com

Marks and SpencerThis is not just bad service. This is M&S bad service

I have just had a bad online shopping service from Marks and Spencers. I ordered a gift to be sent to my neice for her birthday on the 21st November. As it was important that it arrived on the day I paid an extra £4.95 for a nominated delivery. The gift was not delivered until the 25th. This was no use as I had the gift delivered to her mum's house wher she was visiting for her birthday and she had already left and won't be home again till Christmas. When I phoned to complain I was told I could have the £4.95 returned to me I said that this was not enough to compensate for the fact that my neice received no gift on her birthday, and I was offered £10 credit on my internet account. I told them I had no intention of shopping with them since I was very upset that my order had not been delivered on the nominated day, and no one had e- mailed to let mae know. My neice thought I had forgotten her birthday for the first time in her life. No other compensation was offered and the attitude of the person taking the call was disinterested. This is not just bad service, this is M&S bad service!

• Jj
            J JACOBS May 14, 2010

My daugther sent flowers for my 76th birthday which was on the 13th may i have not recived them yet she order them on the inter net from w australia and is very disapointefd i have always had flowers from m / s and i don't know what gone worng this time

Mrs j jacob

My e. Mail address is [email protected] waiting for a rep;y thank you

• Ei
            eiramesor Feb 23, 2010

I ordered a dress by phone with Marks and Spencer a week ago and paid by my credit card. It was in stock and was to be delivered to my local store.As far as I was concerned I had purchased this dress at the time of phoning.I have now received an e.mail telling me it is not coming as it's out of stock? I bought it last week it's mine, where has it gone?.I have wasted muy time, and Marks and Spencer don't give a hoot.
            Will never buy like this again from them it's dishonest behaviour. Shame Marks and Spencer.

• Sl
            slayaa Feb 20, 2010

I agree I had a similar thing, they are a bunch of incompitent c***ts, don't use them, seriously!!!

• Ni
            Nichola Sherbourne Feb 10, 2009

I have since contacted my local environmental health who are investigating the stone found in my Marks & Spencers product, they collected this from me and are looking into to the company who produce this for for M&S. I will keep you posted as to my outcome as i am awaiting on Lab results & M&S to make contact as their complaints procedures are disgraceful!

Marks and SpencersFood Order Service - Unable to Use Vouchers

I kept some gift vouchers this year for Marks and Spencers, specifically to purchase food for Christmas dinner. The voucher clearly states that it can be used for food and drink. Today I have attempted to order food from one of the Marks and Spencer outlets (using the christmas order form) and was clearly told that the till could not accept vouchers as a deposit for our Christmas dinner. I have spoken to someone at head office and she was not able to comment about this initially and had to contact the store directly. She has since called me back and now advised me that I need to pay by either cash or card. Apparently the order book says that vouchers cannot be used. This obviously contradicts the back of the gift voucher? Poor communication and bad customer service.

I would be interested to hear if anyone else has had a similar experience?

• Pa
              PATRICIA ASHBY Oct 14, 2009

SIR, I RETURNED A WHITE SCHOOL TEE SHIRT 5 WEEKS AGO COMPLAINING THAT IT WAS BOUGHT STATING THAT IT WAS STAINPROOF AND HAVE'NT HAD A REPLY. THE TEE SHIRT WAS IN A PACK OF 3 AND NONE OF THE STAINS ON ANY OF THE TEE SHIRTS CAME OUT. THE GOODS WERE RETURNED TO YOUR OFFICE AT WATERSIDE HOUSE IN LONDON ON THE 21/09/2009. PLEASE COULD YOU LOOK INTO THIS MATTER. THANKYOU. YOURS SINCERELY MRS P ASHBY.

Marks & Spencer Vouchers — see below

Please see below: most disappointing from Marks and Spencers. They ask you to send on an email to 8 friend...

Marks&spencer Onlinelate delivery

Ordered 6 clothing items as Christmas presents to be delivered on 21/12/07. Friend waited at my house from 8.30am to 6.00pm, no delivery. When I got home and looked on their web site I found the delivery had been changed to 28/12/07. Not any use as Christmas presents!!! Also I had received 2 emails saying vaguely that "one or more" of my items had been cancelled. On emailing was told by email that they were sorry and I would be getting a free £28.00 bottle of champange and £25.00 promotion put on my account. On checking my account there was an order for the champange with £25.00 deducted from the price and my c/c would be charged £3.00!!! Emailed again and was emailed, very sorry, there had been another mistake made and it would be sorted and they would deduct the hamper price. I DIDN'T ORDER A HAMPER They reduced the price by a few pounds on each remaining item. I checked with the local M&S and found that all but one had been drastically reduced in their sale. I DID NOT GET THEM AT THE REDUCED PRICE even though the sale had started and they had delivered late. Having nothing much to do over Christmas I busied myself idly looking though M&S on-line, putting various items into the basket for future looking even though I had no intention of buying. Imagine my surprise on checking my account to find that I had bought them but at no cost for each item!! I then received an email thanking me for my order and saying £192.00 would be deducted from my c/c. I again emailed asking what is going on,so far no reply. I also took 3 items back for my elderly relatives which still had the price tags on them. I was refused any sort of refund as I didn't have the receipt. My sister had sent them from South Africa intentionally leaving tags so could they be taken back. M&S are trading on their old reputation, but the customer only finds out when there is a problem that they now do not have any interest in their customers, only their money

Marks & Spencer Online — Misleading information

M&S lists products as available for delivery when they are not... It is a totally misleading site which can...

Marks and SpencerI will not order off them again!

Marks and Spencer - www.marksandspencer.com

I placed an order last night on the Internet to be delivered to a relatives address and had a confirmation reply stating delivery 3rd-22 Dec which was fine as I requested it was a Christmas order.

I then checked my order in 'My Account' on their web-site only to read. o expect delivery 5th Nov. Then within 1 hr of me placing the order and (as the recipients will think I am bonkers) sending a Christmas gift so early, I attempted to cancel it.. via e-mail direct to M&S. They replied within first thing this morning after only having the order overnight to say it was not possible to cancel it as it was 'on its way'. I e-mailed again several times during today to say that according to their confirmation invoice sent to me via e-mail, they would be sending me an e-mail again once the goods were dispatched... however this has not yet happened, so how can it be 'on its way?' I e-mailed yet again to tell them this, but they will not budge and insist they cannot cancel my order and it will be delivered. My complaint is, that, why are companies allowed to tell consumers in confirmation e-mails one date and then just do their own thing and expect us to fall in line? How can I refuse delivery if it is being delivered elsewhere, and I now have to contact these people and explain things and I am out of the country as it happens, more costs to myself. Marks and Spencer just don't seem to care one way or another. I only made the order late last night!! Surely consumers should have at least 24hrs to cancel an order. And I will not order off them again. Regards. M. Hewitt.

• Ku
                  kulas Jan 22, 2009

He's a ###. He should know better than ordering things online and canceling after a few hours. What a jerk!!! Serves him right!!!