Having problems with Banggood?

Banggood reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 7, 2012. The latest review Laser CNC machine was posted on Nov 13, 2021. The latest complaint coffe machine blitzwolf BW-CMM2 was resolved on Oct 07, 2021. Banggood has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 213 reviews. Banggood has resolved 50 complaints.

Banggood Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Banggood Customer Service. Initial Banggood complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Banggood above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Banggood. Discuss the issues you have had with Banggood and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Banggood Complaints & Reviews

BanggoodLaser CNC machine

Ordered a Sculpfun Laser CNC machine on the 10-10-2012 Order no [protected]. Order was shipped on the17-10-2021. Delivery was Meant to by by the 10-11-2021. There has been no update to the tracking since the 24-10-2021. I contacted Banggood but could not get a reliable answer. Tracking number NEXAU8100099470YQ.
I would like someone to let me now what's happening.

Dear Customer,

We are sorry to hear about your order status. Since this is a public platform, we protect customer privacy and look forward to your being able to contact us by email. We will reply to your message within 24h.

Thank you for your understanding and look forward to your reply.

Best regards

Nov 12, 2021

Bangood — Horrible customer service

Banggood purchase horror I bought a Teclast F15S computer from Banggood on Jul. 23, 2021. It was delivered...

BanggoodHearing aids

I ordered four different SETS of hearing aids (this means 8 hearing aids total, two per set, i.e. one for each ear). Two of the sets (four hearing aids)could not be used because the sound amplification produced was not loud enough to be heard by my parent. I asked Banggood for a refund on these two hearing aid sets. They asked me to send SKU numbers and shipping information on the original courier packaging. This had been thrown out. I gave photos of the boxes the hearing aids came in. This was not acceptable. They then asked that a make video of the hearing aids making no sound. I don't even understand what that means and in any case I do not have any device to take a video (I don 't have a cell phone or a video camera). I also don't know how I would show the hearing aids not making sound even if I did. They did not respond to that. They just keep repeating the same thing----give us sku numbers and a video. At this point banggood won't give me a refund and keeps going in circles and videos and sku numbers.

Dear Customer,

Sorry for leaving you with an unpleasant shopping experience. We have always insisted on providing customers with high-quality services if you are not satisfied with the solution or do not respond in time.

Sincerely hope that you can contact us by email. After we see it, we will reply in time within 24H, hope you understand.

BanggoodOrder no: [protected] order time: [protected]:50:52 Rohit Verma

Item does not work - mirror display does not - I have very fast internet 100mb with virgin media the fastest in uk for internet speedn and still the mirror function no work - please refund immediately I have also made a complaint on your webiste.

Please refund before I make further complaints about how your department operates.

You cannot even communicate with bang good online with a chat adisor you cut customers off.

Your website does not let you refund items especially where the item is out of stock and you have waited three months for it to arrive and then they dotn let you refund this company is a joke you have no communications skills or options..

I have complained to trading in several countries against bang good next step solicitors

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment.

According to our warranty policy, if one or more of the products you received shows quality issues within the warranty period, you can contact us at first and you can also choose to return it to receive a form of compensation. You can refer to this link to know more about our warranty policy: https://www.banggood.com/help_center/question_category.html?catid=211

We take the security of your personal information very seriously, you could contact us at [email protected]

Banggoodmissing accessories from order

I ordered " ABS Abdominal Muscle Trainer Portable USB Charging Workout Fitness Equipment For Body Building Shaping Sliming".
        this was supposed to come with a USB charging piece that was supposed to go on the piece of material, however it came without it. it was also supposed to come with 2 arm bands and they are not in the package either. the only thing I got was the big piece of plastic, there are at least 4 things missing from this.

Dear customer,

Thank you for choosing Banggood and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Due to insufficient information, and in order to safeguard your personal information. We regret to inform you that we are not able to assist you in a better way here. Would you please contact us at [email protected]?

BanggoodNo refund

Order # [protected] or [protected] I have not received my refund of $20.85 from my return . The start of this was October 2, 2021. I did notorder this item.

Dear customer

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Your order [protected] is canceled due to Insufficient Funds and order [protected] is canceled by yourself before the payment is completed, which is mean that we have not received the money. If you still receive the refund. Would you mind consulting your payment bank? Thank you for your understanding.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Best regards

BanggoodOrder [protected] client number bg859360381

Order number [protected] is not showing up anywhere although payment notification from PayPay shows paid. What gives?.
            Please find out why because the order was placed around the 8th Oct 2021 and should have been processed if not shipped by now.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for placing your order with us, We will be glad to help you with checking some of its details.

Its tracking information shows that your parcel was delivered successfully. If you still have not received it, Could you please check your mailbox or ask your neighbors if they signed on your name?

We advise you to contact the carrier or your local post office and give them the tracking code to know what happened to your package first.

Thank you for your support and understanding. If you need any further information or help, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]

BanggoodCustomer service not responding

It's been a week I am trying to get some solution from banggood, as I have received a package already opened and a non-working product. But since then the only reply they are giving is 'we will check the issue'. I have been asking them daily, but no proper response. It feels like a scam, as I got a rubbish product and they don't give me the solution.

Banggoodmy new Smart Watch

To day is Oct.14-21 : To i got my new smart watch and it came w/o the manual and no charger and it will not turn on?? The manual that came with it was for a smart hand ring. The watch is a (SKUI20091) (Multilingual Menu Display) Bakeey Y56 144in LCD Touch Screen. The Order No:A0003621092901 PA.. My name is: John Riddick III
                719 E Bayview Blvd Apt.13 Norfolk, Va. 23503 U.S.A

BanggoodBN5111086682

I purchased a gaming chair on 5th of September and the product was never delivered and when contacted the customer service I was informed that the product is returned back to sender, when ask the reason why, I got replied may be incorrect address or product damage. My address is correct as I received other product which I ordered. The product was reordered on 17th September and it is not delivered by its due date which was 25th September, when enquired with customer service I got a negative reply. The agent reply that the delivery will take between 7-13 working days. And today 11th October I see the update on my product that it is returned back to sender. This is very disappointing, unprofessional and I rate this service as very bad.

BN5111086682
                  BN5111086682

Dear Customer,

We are sorry that we did not hear about your order issue. Since this is a public platform, we protect customer privacy; we look forward to your being able to contact us by email. We will reply to your message within 24h.

Thank you for your understanding and look forward to your reply

Banggoodcoffe machine blitzwolf BW-CMM2

On 28-09-2021, as we first tested the machine it leaked water from the tank to machine connection.
                    After 10 days of useless 24 hour response message exchange they asked me if i could solve it localy.
                    Had a 3d printing company that measured and could make a 1mm external part that would connect between the machine and tank and isolate the water, banggood replyed that they would cancel the warranty ( sold from europe warehouse wich is covered with 2 years warranty). The repair was the sugestion and i still havent made it.
                    So resuming:
                    -leaks water, useable if removing the water tank right after taking the coffe out.
                    -they suggest local repair, but whant to nullify warranty after they sugested it.
                    -repair is a 3rd party made part, wich will fit on machine without tampering the inside of the machine. Same as puting a sticker on it. And they whant to nulify warranty.
                    Acording to european warranty law, the pick-up and repair costs all fall on the seller and no product can be sold in europe if the manufacturer/resseler refuses to comply with this point.

• Banggood's response · Oct 08, 2021

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

We are sorry that we can not know well the details of your problem, and we also take the security of your personal information seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links:
                        Mobile: https://m.banggood.com/contact_us.html

We will work on answering your questions as soon as possible and be ready to help you at any time.

Respond

BanggoodPayment Pending status even if order has been paid

My order is still marked as pending payment even when proof of successful payment was emailed already. I have sent several emails to [protected]@banggood.com & [protected]@banggood.com to follow up but I am yet to receive a response. Order details are as follows: order no [protected]. Payment was made via Gcash. Attached are the screenshots of the 1) email from Gcash confirming the successful transaction, and 2) receipt generated from the Gcash app after payment.

Payment Pending status even if order has been paid
                      Payment Pending status even if order has been paid

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to see that your order has been delivered sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

We appreciate you taking the time to inform us of how can we improve our service for our customers.

Banggood welcomes any of your suggestions, now and in the future. As our valued customer, we want to offer you the best level of service at any time and make sure that you are always satisfied. For this reason, we will take in your feedback and actively work on improving the quality and the service.

If you have any other suggestions or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us via these links:

BanggoodDL001 hunting camera

I received an item that is not according to the specification on the site (PIR distances are different than in the site than what I received.
                        I feel totally bad about the product such the site deals with stupid customers.
                        My order is [protected].
                        How I can trust your company again??
                        Please refer to the photos attached.
                        I don't know why the banggood not caring about the customer

DL001 hunting camera
                        DL001 hunting camera

Thank you for choosing Banggood and sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

According to our warranty policy, if one or more of the products you received shows quality issues within the warranty period, you can contact us at first and you can also choose to return it to receive a form of compensation. The warranty period for an item begins on the day the item is delivered to you.

Below please find the procedure of our warranties:

1. Take a video or some photos showing the issue that occurred with this item and contact us to submit your claim;

2. We will contact you for more information or give you a response within 48 hours;

3. If a product is still covered by our warranties, you may have to return it. The responsibility for paying the return shipping fees depends on the actual problem of the item you want to return.

The reason why we need them is that after checking, we could effectively confirm the problem and find out the root cause. Furthermore, we will keep them as evidence and provide them to the supplier.

We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Therefore, if you have any other questions, we suggest that you could contact us via these links:

Banggood Team
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Tips:

Here are some methods you may adopt in sending videos.

1. Send the video directly in an email if possible

2. Upload the video to video websites like YouTube (highly recommended), Facebook and etc.

BanggoodPending order [protected]

This order was paid for on the 20/05/2021
                          Please follow-up on the order
                          If no success please refund me

Pending order [protected]

Dear customer,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

After checking, we have already finished the refund for you, but due to the different payment methods, the bank will take several days to finish the refund. You can refer to the link to get more details about the refund time: https://www.banggood.com/Search_hl71_at434.

If you still can not receive your money, could you please kindly contact your local bank and offer us the transaction details?

Sep 01, 2021

Banggood — 2 month nightmare - refund not received yet

On July 3rd 2021 I bought an e-bike (Ado A20) on Banggood (order no. [protected]). First of all, it took 12...

BanggoodTracking number not found

Client Number (Nick name) : BG114181685
                            oder time 2021-07-28, order number: [protected]
                            order is declared to be shipped since Jul/29
                            The tracking No: H1234560002917501050 not found
                            Package should be delivered on 2021-08-13
                            but we got no further information. Please check the status of the package.
                            Wolfgang

Dear customer,

Thanks for your order and we are sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

Aug 15, 2021

Banggood — Horizon pro 4k projector

Hi Date if incident: 2021-07-12 (delivery) Client number: BN5109942017 I found the horizon 4k projector...

BanggoodThey sent me a wrong mobile phone

After waiting for 20 days I still need a phone and I'm in search for it.
                              The phone they sent to me is specific for Europe so it's not compatible for Australia even so it's a global version but not an international one.
                              Returning the phone from Australia will be too expensive because we have very strict rules regarding batteries.

It's a big waste of time and struggle because now I've to wait to deal with Banggood while I need a phone now!

BanggoodWltoys 144001 1/14 RC car

I received the it above iv working order but in just short of 3 weeks with minimal use the motor failed. To this I supplied evidence uploaded to YouTube as asked and the sku code on the box. After speaking the refuse to refund me unless I pay for the return myself. There policy is 180 days return on bad quality. They owe me £68.84???? All items in the picture below are faulty. Battery engineount and pinion as they have been over tightened in the factory and broken and the motor is faulty. I have complied but they are not interested

Wltoys 144001 1/14 RC car

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting us and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Your order is being processed by our colleagues.Would you mind checking your mailbox and reply the e-mail? Thank you for your cooperation. If the solution violates our policy of the Help Center, please do not hesitate to contact us via these links:

BanggoodMini chainsaw

Saw a picture of a small chain saw for 10.50 so I selected add to my cart and completed my check out.

after over a month I got a package from a fulfillment center in California. They sent me a chain bar that would fit the chainsaw in the product picture not the chainsaw...

They said thats what I ordered...nope I ordered the chainsaw kit. I have gone back and forth and the best they would do is refund me 5.00 to just shut up and go away.

looking at reviews of this product they have cheated many many customers...They know they are cheating customers and they leave these listings and sending people some part of the chainsaw but never the entire kit, .
                                  Banggood should be band from this sharp practice which they are still using. Do not buy Banggood.
                                  Buyer be very aware"

Dear Customer.

We are sorry to hear that you are feeling ripped off but can assure you that we are a legitimate business and operate ethically with our customer's needs in mind. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience caused.