Having problems with Banggood?

Banggood Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Banggood Customer Service. Initial Banggood complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Banggood above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Banggood. Discuss the issues you have had with Banggood and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Banggood[protected] Faulty Product

The Metric Gauge Measuring Tool Dial Caliper 0-150mm/0.02inches is faulty in that the linear scale is not at zero when the caliper is closed shut. The linear scale is out by 0.5mm so when the caliper is closed it reads 0.5mm. Although the dial can be adjusted for zero the linear scale has no adjustment. I would like you to replace the caliper and I will return the faulty one if you request. Thanks. Roger

[protected] Faulty Product

BanggoodOrder no. [protected] and [protected]

I regret to inform you that's the following.
    I have paid Rs.229.72 & Rs 540.34 for two item. On 16th March, 2020.
    9 months passed. Your goods not received till date.
    1) [protected] mini digital volt meter ammeter dc 100 v 10 amps
    2) Order no.[protected] /0-30 volt 2 ma-3amps adjustable dc regulated Power supply module.
    Deliver it.
    Ramakrishnan.

• Updated by Ramakrishnan E. · Dec 09, 2020

As follows they informed me through what's app
        1). Hi Ramakrishnan. E Elumalai, your package [protected] has been shipped! Thanks for shopping with us. You can download our APP https://banggood.app.link/wOxdlgpEx2 to get order tracking updates.

2) Hi Ramakrishnan. E Elumalai, your package [protected] has been shipped! Thanks for shopping with us. You can download our APP https://banggood.app.link/wOxdlgpEx2 to get order tracking updates.

Below copy of email sent to Banggood sofar not responded
        -------_----------------------------
        Copy of mail dated 25-09-2020
        --------
        Hi,
        I regret to inform you that's the following.
        I have paid Rs.229.72 & Rs 540.34 for two item. On 16th March, 2020.
        6 months passed. I have sent so many emails to you. Your goods not received by me till date.

What is your idea? Tell me the matter frankly. Is the money waste?

What Banggood is doing on my matter
        I have seen number of item are delivered to the people by various courier services in my area.

1). [protected] mini digital volt meter ammeter dc 100 v 10 amps

2). Order no.[protected]
        0-30 volt 2 ma-3amps adjustable dc regulated Power supply mod

I expect you will take action to deliver it immediately.
        Or you will refund the amount.

I feel it's painfull job I did involved with """Banggood"""
        I hope you will act and finalize the matter, I am sham sending so many emails to you. I feel I am wasting my time in this matter.

Please reply,
        Ramakrishnan.
        25-09-2020

Oct 15, 2020

Banggood — aun m18up projector

I ordered a AUN M18UP projector in Bangood.com from Qatar on 06-10-2020. it was around QR.985.78 (Approx...

BanggoodNot giving refund for order number : [protected]

I had ordered a product from banggood.com on june 8th and they promised me that my product ill be delivered within 2 months, since then 3 months have passed and there is no sign of my package. I was helpless and instructed the customer care executive to process my refund, after initiating the refund I was told that it would take 5-7 buisness days, but still I have not received my refund. It has been 3 months and neither I got my product nor my money back. The customer care keeps on making false promises that I will get the refund after 2 days, and then they again keep on dodging me.. Please help...!!
      I would be grateful

Not giving refund for order number : [protected]

BanggoodShort ship of a mainboard

Purchased a 3d printer with upgraded mainboard and glassbed.
        Glassbed received, mainboard was claimed by Banggood CS that is already installed in the printer. "Where is my old mainboad?" this is my question?
        Goods received on end May 2020 without maindboard, correspond with Banggood CS, and they request (first) photo, then (2nd) video.
        After few exchange of mails, Banggood CS claimed waiting for supplier to respond. Complaint written in their website, and email, replied from Banggood "will get back in 5 workings", after 8 days, i wrote again, and promised from Banggood that will reply within 3 workings.
        After many 5 or 3 working days, the case seems to die of nature cause.
        First and last experience to use Banggood online shopping. Worst of the worst I ever come across. CS can promise after promise for respond. Just imagine your purchase didn't deliver to you??? you will be at their mercy.
        I take these opportunity to highlight to those did not try Banggood before, do keep a look out for other choice which will not have to the same encounter as me.
        There are many choices of online shopping, DO NOT USE Banggood, at your own risk. I used few online shopping which did not have such bad experience.
        Thanks for all your listening ears
        (Attached 2 eg. of email)

Short ship of a mainboard
        Short ship of a mainboard

Banggood"free shipping" apparently means banggood will still charge

"Free Shipping" is offered but Banggood still charged.
          Despite the ad still showing "Free Shipping" Banggood maintain this does not apply to multiple item purchases - in fact they fought Tooth-n-Nail to deny responsibility. Each action was met with even bigger lies and excuses.
          After 45 years in business I have not ever known such unconscionable deception as excuse for their action in charging shipping. Frankly, Banggood will try anything to maximise their profit - no lie too big!

"free shipping" apparently means banggood will still charge

BanggoodTinyhawk ii

My father orderd a tinyhawk ii on the first of july this year
            for my birthday
            it was supposed to come in on the 20th but they said its out of stock and they are restocking on the 30th but their site says its back in stock and my father emailed saying can you send it now but they said its restocking on the 30th of july.
            its almost been a month now and they arent providing any information and not sending it

Jul 06, 2020

Banggood — Lost my return package wont admit wont refund

Stuborn heard headed were the ccp only no? I thought that but they claim to not be with ccp but after thi...

Banggoodjjrc x9 heron drone

the drone never flew would not connect to satellites also the controller would not communicate with the drone. nothing. I contacted customer service for some resolution and they requested pictures and videos of the problem plus pictures of the packaging labels I guess the PO number wasn't enough. I sent them pictures and vid clips and they continually responded with the exact same instructions over and over. I gave up after about five tries. Not to mention I had to wait over a month for the product to arrive from China. I'm losing good money of this ordeal. I recommend to anyone thinking about making a purchase from this company to NOT DO IT. Find a local or more reputable company to do business with This company (Banggood) should be investigated and banded from operating. They WILL Bang you good.

BanggoodItems purchased and paid for but not delivered since 03/30/2020

On 03/30/2020 I purchased items from Banggood.com and paid the $28.20 US. up front.
                They with drew the money from account immediately and here we are almost 2 and a half months later and I have not received my items because Banggood.com have not delivered it. The order number for the purchase is #[protected] I checked on the tracking and that number is # LY078238288CN
                When you sell me something on the internet you have a responsible, indeed a contract to deliver that item to me in a timely manner and 11 weeks does not meet the definition of timely.
                I want my purchase delivered or my money reimburse forthwith.
                My name is Ainsley Martin
                8100 s.w. 24th street apt 110 North Lauderdale, FL. 33068
                Phone [protected]
                email [protected]@hotmail.com
                I await a response
                Sincerely A.M.

BanggoodOrders not delivered for very long time, no real communication from the seller

order [protected]; 2020-03-12; sent 2020-03-17; expected delivery date 2020-05-04

order [protected]; 2020-03-14; sent 2020-03-24; sent 2020-05-02; not received to day [protected]

order [protected]; 2020-03-12; sent 2020-03-21; sent 2020-05-02; not received to day [protected]

order [protected]; 2020-03-13; sent 2020-03-22; sent [protected]; not received to day [protected]

order [protected]; 2020-05-06; shipped 2020-05-07; expected delivery 2020-05-16; not received to day [protected]

I am VIP consumer of them! They do not give ANY real info about the above orders. Wait until 90 days max delivery time and be happy??? Shame on You, Banggood!

BanggoodItems never shipped

Ordered a pile of items more than a month ago (4/10/20) from Banggood.com and after repeated attempts at contact, I receive the same nonsense message from their customer service every day!

"Sorry we took your money and didn't ship what you ordered. Can you wait another 2-3 months for us to get that shipped?"

I asked for a refund, as I found the exact same parts I needed elsewhere. I ordered a few other parts from my secondary provider, and lo-and-behold they arrived! It's funny how things show up where they're shipped to when they're actually shipped!

• Bi
                        Bin-Yamin Ali Jul 23, 2020

same here ordered a drone on the first and still hasnt come int

M
                      May 18, 2020

Banggood — Stay away for your mental health!

Unfortunately, the order I placed on 23 April from banggood.com, which I got infected for the first and last...

May 14, 2020

Banggood — What a disappointment!

For a few years I am buying things through the internet like most people. I tried Aliexpress, Amazon and...

BanggoodShipment of bathroom needs

On 04/16/2020 they took 82.43 out of my checking account and I still do not have my products. If you are smart you will stay away from this co. I will never make another purchase from these inept [censored]s. I have worked very hard all my life so that I could have the important things that are a necessity. Now I am left holding the bag. An empty one to boot. Their website is very easy to put your information in so they can take your money, however it is extremely difficult to log in to check on what is happening to your order. Things are supposed to be easy to handle and I think at 76 years old I do OK. You will have to be a rocket scientist to maneuver around their site. Good luck everyone.

BanggoodCharge to my credit card and have never done business with this company

I have two significant charges to my card and have never even heard of this company!!

BanggoodDropshipping?

I ordered products on banggood.com and have been very disappointed.

1. They shipped one product to my customer with pieces missing and the product did not look like the photo.  I asked for a refund 5 times and they finally agreed to refund less than HALF the price!

2. I got 2 warnings on Amazon that there were 2 products I listed from Banggood that had ownership claims and that Banggood had no legal permission to sell these.   I contacted Banggood and they told me they removed one of the products and are not selling it but when I asked for a letter from them to show Amazon they refused to give me one now my account is at risk of deactivation on Amazon.

I would think twice before risking your online accounts and customers by selling this companies products!

BanggoodShipping and refunding process

I made a purchase on the websit banggood on january 16th and didn´t receive my order.
                            I paid $200 for a vaccum cleaner that I never receive.
                            When I bought the product I paid for a shipping insurance thar suposely guaranteed me that my product will arrive until february 10th and I am still wainting for the product.
                            I already contact the website that informed me that I have to wait.

I am sendind this message to inform every one that plan to buy from banggood to be aware and to avoid any purchase from this website if possible.

O
                              Mar 09, 2020

Banggood — After sales service is pathetic

Gooday. I am a first time online buyer. Despite the negative reviews of banggood, I have given them the...

BanggoodCar 3 Button Remote Fold Key Fob Case

Bangood Order No [protected], Tracking No RV235257651CN.
                              Order shipped on 2019-11-10 to Hangzhou.
                              Order in JHB INT MAIL CENTRE (HUB), Incomming International on 2019-12-28.
                              Destination clearance done by customs 2020-01-13.
                              The order were not received/delivered to destination address as on 2020-03-05.
                              Possible refund or replacement order?
                              Shipping Insurance were paid. Customer details are for Banggood is [protected]@gmail.com

Your reply will be appreciated.
                              Regards