Resolved Light In The Box — email scam
A friend of mine was looking for bridesmaid dresses and found light in the box!!! She emailed me a picture of a dress, I looked at the email and all was fine. I then he following day went into my emails to find that my home page was telling me that I was on vacation!! I went into my settings to see what was going on and then I found they had accessed my settings and sent emails out to everyone in my address book with an email starting dear friend I have found this great Eshop... it went on to say how amazing this shop was as if it had come from me. They had changed my settings to say I was also on vacation!!! I cant not believe they could do this and I feel this company needs to be shut down!!! Please no-one risk using them they are a scam.
More Light In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Lightinthebox - bad business practice
- Light In The Box - poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size!
- Lightinthebox - do not use this company!
- Light In The Box - terrible return/refund policy
- Light In The Box - do not buy from them
- Light In The Box - no options available to contact customer support. live chat does not work, no email address to send a letter
- Lightinthebox - shipping info false
- Light In The Box - a delivery
- LightInTheBox.com - lightinthebox is a scam company in china
- Light In The Box - no refund