Kohlsvent about being treated unfair

I am a current associate at kohls.. The pay sucks like hell and lately i have been hearing that some of the workers are making more than others.. But here is the thing a lot of those workers are also family members to the to bosses and supervisor's talking about an unfair work environment... Today i left work crying and scared my boss had scorned me because he said i rolled my eyes while me and him were having a conversation five minutes before he came in to do so.. when i told him i do not recall doing that he called me a liar and told me he saw what he saw.. Im only human and i didn't know that i wasn't allowed to make facial expressions. he told me if i did it again he would fire me.. he also added that my attitude sucked and informed me that a few others didn't really care for me. lately i been having a lot on my mind so im very to my self because of what i just found out about my health which is not good news so all i can do is think about my situation. i explained to him i come to work to provide excellent customer service and to do my job and that's it.. i informed him that i don't really talk to others because im not one to gossip while i work he told me i was making my case worse because that's basically telling him im not a friendly person.. I dont know what to do any more when i apologized for what ever he felt i did wrong he laughed in my face i ask what was funny he said me.. i told him if i was to do the same to him i would be fired and he replied yes u would.. he also told me i was doing a ### job at work and he don't see any productivity from me.. which i find funny and hard to believe because 2 days ago one of the other supervisor rewarded me with a gift for working hard and being a team player.. im confused and don't know what to do any more im sure i will be fired and i have no idea why.. im young and really do not know my rights so i feel stuck all i can do is pray that i don't lose my job kiss my boss ### so that way i can continue to feed my baby..

• Th
    ThePoleCat Oct 28, 2009

Your boss sounds like a ###. You have one of two options. Write down every single time he makes you feel like crap. Write down everything he says and does during these instances. Compile this in a private place and do not tell anyone you are keeping these records. After it happens 3 or 4 times, call human resources and tell them you would like to file a complaint against your boss. If he retalitates against you, he will be fired, so don't worry about that. Give HR all the information you have compiled. Maybe something will happen. In the meantime, make sure you are actually doing your job and not being a lazy ###.
    The 2nd option is to quit and go find another job. There are plenty of low paying jobs just like the one you have out there.

• Mv
    MVP c Apr 04, 2017

@ThePoleCat I work for Kohls and I'm trying my hardest to get out I dint know whose in charge anymore the manager doesn't know what the #### he's doing I get called on the rug for stupid #### he in the recent past has winked at me when talking to me he made a former employee cry we have a new E3 and I really wonder whose running things she bases things on her past management experience he just stands there god help me

• Ev
    eva diva Mar 09, 2010

i work at kohls and i have never had such a ### job in my life. for the pay is it worth it? hell no. the highest pay i could recieve is 7.50 and hrs. my last job i started at 9.50. these people are ###s. i can't afford college. they don't care about your time your life. i worked there six months and they still don't know my name what the ###! i cannont stand the people that work there all they do is complain about the hrs they have and all the hard work they do... bs they put clothes back were they belong i do that all day long a few times thats not ###. i actually had to work before i came there. i hate kohls. never work there i swear its not what it looks like. i thought i would absolutly love it.

• Sn
    snakes Mar 25, 2010

Don't Whine! Organize!!!

• Sm
    Smarter than you are Jun 29, 2010

I actually like working at Kohl's and even make more money than you. Maybe your bad attitude has something to do with it. Just saying...

• Dk
    D.Kemberling Nov 07, 2010

I have a problem with Kohl's allowing men into the girls changing room. There are alot of pedophiles in the store's neighborhood, and I feel like Kohl's lax dressing room policy is going to be paid by these girls. Kohl's Cares for Kids does not apply with children's dressing room. If we don't protect our kids, who will?

• Re
    ReesesGirl5 May 20, 2011

Call the Respect hotline. it should be posted in the breakroom. I not ask LP for it.