Kohl'sbeats by dre

M Dec 06, 2019

I ordered some Wireless Powerbeats3 from kohls.com in Black Friday. With the Kohl's cash I received, it was by far the best deal on this product. That's where the positive feedback ends. Here's the downward spiral:
1. They arrived in the manufacturer's box, only protected by the thin plastic envelope that covered it.
2. When I took it out of the envelope, I heard something rattle. Without opening the box, I could see that one of the earbuds was completely broken off with wires exposed.
3. I tried to return it to my local store. They were out of stock. I was told that the only way I could keep the discounts and Kohl's cash, was to order a second set. Then, I would need to bring both sets in the store for an exchange. (This was not in my budget). They offered a refund minus the Kohl's cash. (I had spent the Kohl's cash bc it would have expired before I received my product.
4. I got on the app to try and order a second pair, even though this was not in my budget. It was a Christmas gift. They were no longer available online either!
5. I called kohls.com to see if I can somehow get them exchanged. The representative told me the same thing as the sales associate in the store. After a very long time on the phone, he finally offered me a refund, minus the Kohl's cash, but he would issue me a credit for the same amount. HOWEVER, I could only use it online and would have to call in with a reference number to get it applied to the order.

This was still unacceptable to me. I got off the phone and did a little research. I found out that Beats are a product of Apple. I called Apple...5 minutes later the issue is settled. They are sending me a brand new set and I don't have to pay a cent more for them. GO APPLE!!! 👏

It doesn't end there...
6. As part of the return, I had to unbox the earbuds. When I got them out of the box, I decided to inspect them closer to try to see how they could have been THAT broken. What I found was DISGUSTING!!! THERE WAS EARWAX IN THE EARBUDS!!! 🤢🤢🤢😡😡😡

I will never purchase anything from kohls.com again! My advice... if you can't get it in the store, don't order it! They will not treat you fairly if there is an issue with your product.

*Note: These were advertised as NEW earbuds. They were not refurbished.

beats by dre

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices