KFC Torontodelivery charge

I ordered a bucket of chicken yesterday for $24, i was charges 5 dollars for delivery on my bill plus taxes it came up to $31, ti gave the delivery guy $40, he was like ok see you later, i told him " i need my change"...so he pulled $5 out of his pocket and said ok, here you go. and i kept waiting for the rest, so i said "listen i already paid $5 for this delivery", so he told me that the company kept it all and that he needed the tip so he refused to give me the rest of my change. and walked away. Having to pay almost $10 for delivery is just ridiculous, i can take a taxi to the store order my chicken and come back for that amount. Why should i pay $5 for delivery to KFC at all if the driver demands a $5 tip as well. i will never order online again.