Having problems with KFC?

KFC reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 3, 2006. The latest review Manger was posted on Oct 14, 2021. The latest complaint Drive through times and messed up order was resolved on Jan 03, 2020. KFC has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2748 reviews. KFC has resolved 234 complaints.

KFC Customer Service Contacts

1900 Colonel Lane
Louisville, Iowa

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with KFC Customer Service. Initial KFC complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for KFC above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about KFC. Discuss the issues you have had with KFC and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

KFC Complaints & Reviews, Page 35

Jun 04, 2019

KFC — food and service

I just typed adetailed complaint and it seems to have disappeared from the screen i am a senior citizen and...

Jun 03, 2019

KFC — service and food was terrible

Good evening, My husband and I went to the KFC on Niagara Falls Blvd. in Niagara Falls, NY, today June 3rd...

KFCeating area

On June 2nd around 2:00 pm in Shelbyville Tn. My wife and I went inside to order an eat.
After receiving our meal we proceeded to sit down and noticed the eating area was quite filthy, food and trash on the floor area all the tables appear not to have been wiped down in quite some time there was food crums and lots of stick surfaces. The air conditioning was either not working or turned way up. We probably will not be returning anytime soon there's a Popeye's and a Bojangles right up the street.

KFCservice

I went through the drive thru at your store (#G135641) in Clarksburg, WV, today, June 2 2019, at 11:31 am. I ordered a $20 fill-up and a 5 piece hot wing. I was told at that time that it would be a 9 1/2 minute wait on the hot wings and I was asked if that would be okay. I replied yes it would be.

Because of other customers in front of me it was 7 minutes before I got to the payment window. I thought great, I won't have to wait on the hot wings. However, after the girl completed my transaction, she told me that I needed to pull over around front and they would bring the hot wings out to me.

I waited until 11:50 and no one brought out the rest of my order. So I had to go inside, was able to get someone's attention, and told them the problem. The guy got a panicked look on his face and said... just a minute. He then went in the back and finally came out with the hot wings that I had ordered 25 minutes earlier.

After this wait, by the time I got home, all of the other food had to be warmed up before it could be eaten. Cold mashed potatoes, cold gravy, cold biscuits... and yes... cold chicken.

Oh... the young man did throw 3 cookies in with the hot wings for the trouble I had encountered. Seriously?

KFCoriginal recipe chicken

KFC #0241004 Valley Alabama

I ordered 9 piece & all 9 pieces were undercooked. The skin was falling off all 9 pieces & it was not brown at all. I traveled 20 minutes to get it, waited 16 minutes for my order, and 20 minutes back home. I was very disappointed with my chicken. My family had to wait an additional 30 minutes until I cooked dinner to replace the undercooked chicken.

original recipe chicken

Jun 01, 2019

KFC — restaurant

We went to KFC in New Britain Connecticut and that restaurant is so dirty it's disgusting.. it look...

KFCthe chicken sure isn’t what it used to be.

We've given our local KFC (Barkley in Bellingham WA) a few "second chances" over the past year or so, but I have to let someone know it is just not up to par - whatsoever. In fact even if you didn't have the pleasure of knowing how uniquely good it used to be you would just figure it was really bad fast food. It is such a disappointment, we do miss it.
        Darn. I don't think we'll even try again at this location.
        Bonnie Murray
        [protected]@aol.com

KFCclosed early

I drove up to the KFC on 34 the Ave. S. In St. Petersburg FL. at 10:25 pm and was told after waiting at the drive thru window for 3 minutes by a very rude manager closing out cash drawers that they were closed. The hours of operation posted on the door said that they were open until 11 pm will all lights on. I find this to be very unacceptable. So instead I took my business to Wendy's down the road who was open. I find it very frustrating that you ignore the hours you have posted for that days operation.. if you don't want my money then I'll take it to a business that does!!

KFCbad service

Hello,
            I have a HUGE complaint about the bad service at one of the KFC's in Seattle, WA. It was at about 6:00 pm, on May 30, 2019, that I put in an order at the KFC located on 16th Ave. SW, at the corner of SW 102nd St. The zip code is 98106. I waited for a half-hour for my order to come up, and when I went up to the counter to ask how long it would take, the worker went to the back, and then came back out, and told me that the order had not even been started to be put together. So he had to stop what he was doing, and started scurrying around to get my order together. That took another 5-10 minutes.

The establishment was really understaffed, with four workers, and no manager that I could tell. One of the workers was working the drive-thru window, which left three of them to do all the work. The workers appeared to me to be disorganized, lacking direction, not working to get orders up in a timely manner at all. The worker who worked the counter also split his time with working in the back. He would be gone from the front counter for 5 minutes at a time, to go to the back to help out. I witnessed, on two separate occasions, customers -- who were getting impatient to place their order -- calling from the front, yelling, "Hey, is there anyone working the front counter?!"

Once again, there was no manager on duty to give directions or to expedite orders; everything was done in a kind of haphazard manner.

No desirable resolution. I just wanted to inform you of the bad service at this particular establishment; and hope that you will take steps to resolve it -- maybe fire the manager, and hire a new one, or research a way to improve the service there.

KFCservice

I waited in line for about 30 min after two people in front of me just left. The lady waited over 5 min to talk to me when there was absolutely no one in front of me getting their food. Once the lady started talking she was rude and told us the wrong order back and then complained about how we didn't say the meal for the famous bowl. So disrespectful. This happens every single time I go to KFC in Lake Charles. This is ridiculous. Please tell the employees to take their job seriously or hire new people. I didn't want to write a complaint, but this has happened on some many occasions. I don't even want to go back to KFC because of the people y'all hire. Y'all got good chicken but horrible service.

KFCpot pie

Went to lebanon pa KFC today for lunch there were huge bones and small bone slivers in my pot pie you should have chocking hazard stickers on the box .i won't ever eat KFC again are there really supposed to be bones in your pot pie I think not the employees at that facility are going to hurt or kill somebody.i know for sure me and my co workers will not eat there again

KFCfried chicken bucket

The chicken given was not hot AS USUAL as it was suppose to be and on my repeated requests the manager kept on arguing instead of changing the chicken it took them more than 25 minutes to arrange the order with pathetic behavior of staff specially the Restaurant manager. This is not the first time we had this issue it occured several times and I left it but this has become a habbit of these guys at this branch

ATTACHING THE INVOICE AS A REFERENCE FOR UR NECESSARY ACTION

fried chicken bucket

KFCbad service/food not right!

i ordered my food which was a #16. it comes with wedges. i look over at the wedges that were already done and i saw that they looked like they were old. so i asked the lady to give me fresh wedges. She tells the people preparing the orders what i wanted. So my order finally comes up and i personally watch the guy get my wedges out of the same bin where those old wedges were. So when he give me my order i asked him if he got me some fresh wedges. He lies and says yes they are fresh. Then the lady that took my order asks me what's wrong i told her that i didn't get fresh wedges, she asks him if they were fresh wedges. He lies again and says yes they're fresh. well he didn't cook any fresh wedges and i saw him get my wedges out of the pile of wedges that were there when i walked in! so i told them to give me mashed potatoes instead. point is I'm paying my money and i want my food to be right!

May 28, 2019

KFC — the restaurant in general

Someone needs to do something about this restaurant. We return thinking it will get better and it never doe...

KFCzinger box meal towered and hot wings

A hair around 2.5-3 inches was cooked into my hot wings when I contacted the store I was told there was no one working with hair so it was not possible this hair was cooked into the batter on the hot wing and therefor had to come from kfc, it is ginger brown in colour and kfc on Devonshire road Blackpool hung up when I made the complaint with no fix to the problem not even a replacement, terrible service especially when spending £25 per order it should not contain HUMAN HAIR !!

zinger box meal towered and hot wings
                      zinger box meal towered and hot wings

KFCpesanan xaccurate dan staff kurang ajar!

Asai p drve thru ada ja masalah.. Dah order xdpt resit.. Die kata sory kak resit kak. Xleh print..
                        Logik ka??
                        I oder snack plate, upgrade mlo... Plain wedges, add on whipp potato kecik..
                        Mula2 dia kata trs p parking nnt kami anta..
                        Ok la..
                        Pastu ada 3 keta lg oder blkg i.. Mula2 yg dpt keta blkg i
                        Tp mcm ada silap jgk sbb bdk tu dua 3 kali masuk tukaq..
                        Pastu bg I plak.. Bg plk snack plate xdak coleslaw.. Xde wedges.. Ayaq sampai 2
                        I kata salah ni.. Tgk la kt resit.. Sbb tu I mntak resit..
                        Dia p msk balik..
                        P tgk..
                        Dia mai antaq cheezy wedges..
                        I kata xmau cheese..
                        Dia kata semua dh ada cheese.. Mean semua dah mmg product yg sejuk la eh, buat siap2 smua?? Where kfc punya fresh n quality food as ur tagline? I kata mana boleh I oder td plain xdak cheese..
                        Diaa wat muka bebai masuk balik dlm.. Tp I habaq kat dia I nk resit I ye.. Pastu dia anta wedges then kata ok kak sy tukaq dh aaa resit akk xleh print tq! Dgn nada yg kuang ajar.. Kuajaq r.. Geram rasa.. I pregnant then I teringin nk mkn apa yg I order.. Bila yg order lain yg smpai lain, tambah pulaj staff kurang ajar.. U rasa I boleh cool lg ke??

KFCkfc family sharing bucket

Hi, I was staying at the Holiday Inn in Norwich, while visiting family and decided to give your branch a second chance as you said in your last email someone would visit the branch and sort out any training needed to make sure everyone got the KFC meal to remember. But all we got when we popped in to your Norwich branch was what a let down. The chicken was cold dry and like rubber with no flavour. The chips still had potato peel on them and were cold and under cooked. The staff not interested, no customer service this branch needs more training or new staff. My receipt no is L1 T3. Date was 24/4 19 at 21.05. Address was KFC Norwich - Mile Cross Lane Norwich NR6 6SD.
                          After all we use your KFC in Redruth, Cornwall all the time and it's delicious. Hot succulent and full of the social KFC recipe. Staff are very friendly, interested in serving, and making sure you have everything you ordered and polite. Great customer service.
                          Sorry this has taken so long to write but I have been in and out of hospital since I came home.
                          Mrs Julianne Warner. Carpuan, Clodgey Lane, Helston, Cornwall, TR13 8PJ. Mobile no: [protected].

KFCservice and health code violations?

Lafayette IN — Promenade Blvd — CR 300 — store # H740006
                            On May 9th 2019 stopped for dinner - 6:59 pm - huge line in the drive through and it wasn't moving - so I went inside.
                            Young man took by order - I will not use his name although it is on my receipt - he really was the least of the problem. I gave my order - very simple — no substitutions - exactly like the picture — I had to repeat it several times as it took so long for him to enter it - he forgot what I had said.
                            there were a couple of people in front of me waiting - so I had nothing to do but watch the production.
                            There was a middle age/ older man with a super long uncovered beard walking around behind the counter — not really doing anything — just walking around.
                            Then another employee wearing a baseball cap — stopped right by the buffet food - took her hat off - ran her fingers through her hair and put her hat back on.
                            Two customers came in with complains about their food — order from drive through - one was missing things and the biscuits were hard — they fixed her issues.
                            Another man seemed to have called in from home after finding his order wrong - they fixed his issue and gave him some extra biscuits.
                            There was a 20's something girl (pink hair) that appeared to be in charge anyway the others kept asking her questions.
                            so this is the best part - this girl, supposedly in charge — when she needed to pull out a hot drawer of food, she pulled her arm up inside of her shirt and used the sleeve as a hot pad! Saw her do it about three or four times. This was unbelievable!!
                            The buffet food looked old / salad I would not have eaten - several people have gotten the buffet and they did not seem real happy with the quality.
                            I guess I should not be complaining — but I should be thanking you — I won't ever be stopping there again so overall that is good for my health. I don't indulge with KFC that often but it sure was a nice treat once in awhile.

Resolution desired — get some supervisors in there — do some training - - enforce some rules and clean the place up!!!

• Updated by kathleen vachon · May 26, 2019

this complaint is not meant to be posted on your public site --- I would rather you fix the problems then have your dirty laundry aired -- this is meant to go to management in Lafayette so problems can be fixed

KFCcustomers service

On Sunday 26th 2019 I was walking by KFC in Taos New mexico. I stopped infront of the store to check a text that i gotten. And a gentleman in a truck asked if i wanted the biscuits because they didnt want them and would go to waste. I said sure and step inside to get some hunny and butter. And i got told i had to leave the property because he didnt allow solicition at his store. I told him that i didnt ask for anything i was just walking by. I told my husband about it. He went over there to get the information. The manager told him that he told me there was no loitering and he needed to learn to read. The store number is C975055 it was around 12 pm to 1219. Mangers name was Dustin. You can reach me by EMAIL or TEXT me at [protected] 0r [protected]. My name is Stacy Hensley. I was going to order food there until i was being acused of doing something that i didnt do. Email address is [protected]@gmail.com. hopefully something will be done about this or do i have to contact my lawyer.

• Ba
                                  basefistrotten May 26, 2019

What can your lawyer do you silly child. THey have every right to ask you to leave. Accusing you of loitering did not cause you any harm. You would just be wasting your money for greed. I hope your lawyer charges you a lot and you lose your case which you do not have.

KFCignorance and attention

Kentucky Fried Chicken #G430006
                                2424 North Main Street
                                Las Cruces, New Mexico
                                Cashier ... Dina
                                Visit May 25, 2019 ... 7:31 P.M.

I came into the restaurant with a coupon for your 12 piece meal. The person that rang up the order was taking a moment from what she was doing in the back to ring the order up but was not the one who actually prepared the order for me. During the time that she was putting the order together she was addressing other matters in the back and talking with the one who took the order about personal adventures. The dark haired young woman with the penciled eyeliner to look catlike was talking while putting the order together said something aloud that she thought it was a 16 pc. order and proceeded to take four pieces of chicken out of the bucket ... I was under the impression that she knew what she was talking about but I find out later that she did not. During the course of her conversation with her friend and doing whatever else she was doing in the back I don't know where the number 16 came into play because when I got home I had only 8 pcs. in the bucket and couldn't return to the store last night. There were only eight pcs. of chicken in the bucket, something that should have caught her eye if she was paying attention to what she was doing for the customer (me) instead of multitasking beyond her capabilities. I will be returning to the restaurant today and letting them know what had happened. If this was a simple mistake I could ignore it but this is the second time I have had an issue with this particular restaurant and the mistake was due to the lack of customer care in assuring the order was right before handing it across the counter to me. Thank you for your time and efforts in ths matter ... Anthony