Having problems with KFC?

KFC reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 3, 2006. The latest review Rancid lettuce used in burgers was posted on Oct 18, 2021. The latest complaint Drive through times and messed up order was resolved on Jan 03, 2020. KFC has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2751 reviews. KFC has resolved 234 complaints.

KFC Customer Service Contacts

1900 Colonel Lane
Louisville, Iowa

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with KFC Customer Service. Initial KFC complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for KFC above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about KFC. Discuss the issues you have had with KFC and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

KFC Complaints & Reviews, Page 36

KFCservice and health code violations?

Lafayette IN — Promenade Blvd — CR 300 — store # H740006
On May 9th 2019 stopped for dinner - 6:59 pm - huge line in the drive through and it wasn't moving - so I went inside.
Young man took by order - I will not use his name although it is on my receipt - he really was the least of the problem. I gave my order - very simple — no substitutions - exactly like the picture — I had to repeat it several times as it took so long for him to enter it - he forgot what I had said.
there were a couple of people in front of me waiting - so I had nothing to do but watch the production.
There was a middle age/ older man with a super long uncovered beard walking around behind the counter — not really doing anything — just walking around.
Then another employee wearing a baseball cap — stopped right by the buffet food - took her hat off - ran her fingers through her hair and put her hat back on.
Two customers came in with complains about their food — order from drive through - one was missing things and the biscuits were hard — they fixed her issues.
Another man seemed to have called in from home after finding his order wrong - they fixed his issue and gave him some extra biscuits.
There was a 20's something girl (pink hair) that appeared to be in charge anyway the others kept asking her questions.
so this is the best part - this girl, supposedly in charge — when she needed to pull out a hot drawer of food, she pulled her arm up inside of her shirt and used the sleeve as a hot pad! Saw her do it about three or four times. This was unbelievable!!
The buffet food looked old / salad I would not have eaten - several people have gotten the buffet and they did not seem real happy with the quality.
I guess I should not be complaining — but I should be thanking you — I won't ever be stopping there again so overall that is good for my health. I don't indulge with KFC that often but it sure was a nice treat once in awhile.

Resolution desired — get some supervisors in there — do some training - - enforce some rules and clean the place up!!!

• Updated by kathleen vachon · May 26, 2019

this complaint is not meant to be posted on your public site --- I would rather you fix the problems then have your dirty laundry aired -- this is meant to go to management in Lafayette so problems can be fixed

KFCcustomers service

On Sunday 26th 2019 I was walking by KFC in Taos New mexico. I stopped infront of the store to check a text that i gotten. And a gentleman in a truck asked if i wanted the biscuits because they didnt want them and would go to waste. I said sure and step inside to get some hunny and butter. And i got told i had to leave the property because he didnt allow solicition at his store. I told him that i didnt ask for anything i was just walking by. I told my husband about it. He went over there to get the information. The manager told him that he told me there was no loitering and he needed to learn to read. The store number is C975055 it was around 12 pm to 1219. Mangers name was Dustin. You can reach me by EMAIL or TEXT me at [protected] 0r [protected]. My name is Stacy Hensley. I was going to order food there until i was being acused of doing something that i didnt do. Email address is [protected]@gmail.com. hopefully something will be done about this or do i have to contact my lawyer.

basefistrotten May 26, 2019

What can your lawyer do you silly child. THey have every right to ask you to leave. Accusing you of loitering did not cause you any harm. You would just be wasting your money for greed. I hope your lawyer charges you a lot and you lose your case which you do not have.

KFCignorance and attention

Kentucky Fried Chicken #G430006
      2424 North Main Street
      Las Cruces, New Mexico
      Cashier ... Dina
      Visit May 25, 2019 ... 7:31 P.M.

I came into the restaurant with a coupon for your 12 piece meal. The person that rang up the order was taking a moment from what she was doing in the back to ring the order up but was not the one who actually prepared the order for me. During the time that she was putting the order together she was addressing other matters in the back and talking with the one who took the order about personal adventures. The dark haired young woman with the penciled eyeliner to look catlike was talking while putting the order together said something aloud that she thought it was a 16 pc. order and proceeded to take four pieces of chicken out of the bucket ... I was under the impression that she knew what she was talking about but I find out later that she did not. During the course of her conversation with her friend and doing whatever else she was doing in the back I don't know where the number 16 came into play because when I got home I had only 8 pcs. in the bucket and couldn't return to the store last night. There were only eight pcs. of chicken in the bucket, something that should have caught her eye if she was paying attention to what she was doing for the customer (me) instead of multitasking beyond her capabilities. I will be returning to the restaurant today and letting them know what had happened. If this was a simple mistake I could ignore it but this is the second time I have had an issue with this particular restaurant and the mistake was due to the lack of customer care in assuring the order was right before handing it across the counter to me. Thank you for your time and efforts in ths matter ... Anthony

KFCthe bathrooms in dining area

I just ate at the scottsburg location in Indiana the bathroom sink had blood in it I had to turn the water on since the sink out before I could wash my hands, the bathroom toilet were discusting looking were nasty an look like haven't been clean the dinning area t rash I n the floor and the assistant manager was mess with food w I th no gloves on that is a health violation ur supposed to wash ur hands before u go to work and put gloves on when u mess with food clean gloves someone need to check this out immediately please I hole Mt family doesn't get sick because of this !!!

KFCquality of product and service time.

The last four KFC visits on W. Hwy 84 Dothan al.
          1. Ordered chicken pot pie. Was told it would take 30 min to get the order.
          2. Saw the window sign for box of chicken filet. Order taker didn't know what I was talking about or try to help me. Walked out of restaurant.
          3. Wife went in to order 8 pc meal. 25 mins later she finally got order.
          4. I'm senior flag captain with Patriot Guard and just finished doing Marines funeral service. I was hungry and decided to give KFC one more try. Wrong- biscuits hard as rock, potatoes and gravy ok, coleslaw excellent, Chicken barely warm greasy and not fit to eat. By the way this restaurant has a health dept. rating of 90, not the best.
          5. I will inform others planning to eat there about my experiences. This restaurant in past years has been good. WHAT'S GOING ON.

KFChalf cooked wings

I bought wings at kfc capital centre pmb kzn.which were half cooked and had blood. Im so disappointed at kfc and i wont be buying at kfc again due to this incident.its such a disgrace for such a big company to sell such poor product. This is not just a disapointment to me but my kids as well. Its also detrimental to our health. The standards are drastically dropping at kfc an its a disgrace

half cooked wings
            half cooked wings

KFCchicken

Hello iam contacting you because I was so disgusted with the portion of chicken I have always enjoyed the kfc food. But now to see the bucket I purchase was 8 pc meal 4 out of 8 were 2 wings the size of my thumb 2 legs that looked like baby chicken legs. Very hard to believe. That for $26. Pictures to follow maybe the store is not use if the correct chicken parts.

chicken
              chicken

KFCcold biscuit and rude customer service

I ordered a $5 fill up which is $6.49 at this location I ordered the mashed bowl which is what I usually get . I went to to the location in Compton on Central 90220. I usually get the fill up and substitute the cookie for the biscuit and this time Maria who states she's the store manager would not substitute for me even though I always substitute it. Maria stated they don't substitute the cookie . Finally after telling her I wanted corporate phone number she gave in and rudely gave me the biscuit which was cold and I found a black hair in my mashed potato bowl I am very disappointed over the bad service and food . I don't want to return and.complain to Maria considering I had to fight with her over a biscuit .

basefistrotten May 23, 2019

What are you a child. You are acting like a kindergartener. You don't get your way. "I'm telling" Grow up. You must be a kindergartener to mistake being told no as rude. IF you are older than 5 grow up.

• Wh
                    Whineo May 23, 2019

Has anyone else noticed that KFC complaints, judging by the name of the poster, are possibly being racially targeted with purposely having their order messed up somehow?

basefistrotten May 23, 2019

@Whineo Do you know how to read. Their order was not messed up. They simply wanted to make a replacement and get a cookie rather than a biscuit. Nothing racist about that. THe OP is acting like a five year old throwing a temper tantrum because she did not get what she wanted.

KFCentire restaurant in annapolis, md

I have been a customer of this restaurant a couple of times a week for the past four years. I love KFC chicken. I craved the mashed potatoes when I was pregnant. But this location is the worst restaurant I've ever dined at in my 48 years of life. The management is terrible. The employees never show up. The last three visits have been disastrous. One gave me the wrong order, another they ran out of almost every type of chicken, and today the front door said "drive through only." So, I went to the drive through and it took 35 minutes!!! There were three employees in the building and one looked so confused he must have been on his first day. People were cussing in the drive through line and employees at the Jiffy Lube next door were laughing and cat calling at how bad KFC is. This location needs help ASAP!!!

KFCservice & chicken

Went to the KFC near me and ordered an 8 piece bucket. Told them to make the breast extra crispy and the rest original. They were out of biscuits so got extra gravy. When I got home there was no extra crispy and the other chicken was soggy. Mash potatoes were luke warm and the gravy too. I have had complaints about this store before but gave them another chance. I can't go back as I am 72 yrs old and handicap. KFC was my favorite place to have fried chicken but it seems that the people that work there don't care about the product like they use too. You may have lost another customer which is really sad.

May 22, 2019

KFC — colonel box

I visited the kfc located in ripley tn, at approximately 0920pm. I was not satisfied with my order at all...

Ripley

KFCorder that we just got

My husband and I go at least once a month to KFC in Shakopee, Minnesota and pick up our dinner and take it home. Very often we get home with something wrong with our order. Tonight we picked up dinner and got home and ready to eat. First of all they didn't have biscuits made and told us how long it would be. Asked if we wanted to
                      order another side in place of the biscuit. We did. My husband ordered crispy and I
                      ordered regular chicken. He ordered beans as his side in place of biscuit. I ordered the wedge patatoe's as I had cold slaw in place of mashed patatoe's. We got home and sat down to eat and we both had crispy and the wedge patatoe's were so well done that they weren't good to eat. We now feel like we have to open our order right in front of them to be sure they have it correct. It seems like they have a big turn over of employees as everytime we go in there's a different person taking orders. I'm very disappointed with this KFC. This is the only one that is close enough to go to.

Sorry to have to complain.
                      Patti Zawadski
                      [protected]@gmail.com

KFCservice

I visited your business on MacArthur in Oakland, CA on Sunday May 20th. I went to sit down and enjoy my meal when I noticed a fork was not included in my bag so I asked the gentleman who rang me up for a fork to which I found out they were out of. I then went to the counter and stood there for a minute or two until I got the attention of one of the three employees standing in the back of the store on their phone acknowledge me, stating "yea, we have no forks". I was sold a meal that I need a fork to eat and NOT ONE SINGLE EMPLOYEE HAD THE SENSE TO LET ME KNOW THIS!! No offer of another option that I would not need a fork for. Where was the mgr? Who was in charge? Could no one go buy forks??? Who trains your teams? Obviously NO ONE. I went back to the table, grabbed my food and drove home to finish my meal. I frequent this store at least once a week but I will be taking my business elsewhere. Come on KFC - someone needs to own this. Get it together!!!

KFCservice at flat rock, mi store

This is the third time I have visited this store and ordered eight original legs (these are my granddaughters favorites). I am treated rudely and told they cannot fill my order. I order this from other stores and have never had a problem. Today at approx 6:15 pm EST she said that she couldn't give me an eight pack because it was a special order but she could give a four box. I then said well then give me two four boxes. She began to frantically loudly say that their dark meat order wasn't arriving until tomorrow. I am not sure what this meant except maybe mismanagement or if she was worried about running out. I am amazed that a chicken store refuses to sell chicken. I am willing to pay. I am not looking for a deal. Just sell me what I order. Vicki Lyons. [protected].

basefistrotten May 21, 2019

if they cannot fill your order, they cannot fill your order. Nothing rude about that. You seem to be mistaking not getting your way as rude. They were selling chicken you silly old woman. Just not the kind you wanted.

KFCall soda products were out of order

On Sunday, May 19th, I went to the KFC at 5890 Rivers Ave, North Charleston SC 29405 at about 2:00 p.m. I usually go there for the buffet on Sundays. As usual I paid for the buffet and drink, received the plate and utensils and proceeded through the buffet line. At the end of the line was the soda machines (I do not drink tea or coffee) and signs were placed reading "Out of Order" on all product dispensers. As I do drink the beverages they offered I asked for and the clerk reluctantly refunded by purchase price.

This was very upsetting as I drove about 12 miles out of my way to go to this KFC.

Charles Fox

basefistrotten May 21, 2019

I hope that if you got a refund that you did not eat anything. If you did it sounds like you cannot afford to eat there and are using that as an excuse to get a free meal.

KFCorder

Good morning,

I stopped by KFC location in Huntington Park yesterday on my way home from work. I ordered 2 meals. The second meal I asked if it was possible to substitute my mashed potato with a biscuit. He said normally they don't do it but this time they would. I ordered the pop combo. He didn't ask me what I wanted to drink and to pull onto the window. I pulled up to the window & he gave me my receipt, after he gave me my stuff and didn't even give me a chance to ask for my drink because he walked away. I waved a girl down to get my drink. Once I arrived home ready to eat I noticed I didn't have the biscuit that came with my order nor the second biscuit I asked to have substitute.
                              You can tell he doesn't want to work. From the start he was not nice and ruined my dinner.

KFCkfc egypt

I ordered by phone on 19 May calling hot line via phone no. [protected]. My order included 3 packets of Barbeque sauce. After the order was delivered I found out that they didn't send the barbeque sauce although it was in the bill & I paid for it. I called the complaint department and they checked and apologised and promised that they will send the missed items immediately. But they didn't. I called again next day twice and they again promised they will send it or refund the money paid for it, but till now they didn't send it.
                                This is not the first time we face such careless and unrespectful attitude from KFC branches in Egypt.. We already decided we will never use KFC again. And we are sending to you this complaint being the head quarter of KFC to do the necessary to protect the name of KFC in Egypt.

Thanks
                                Dr. Nevine Samy
                                Cell phone: +[protected]

May 19, 2019

KFC — store outside appearance

I live in West Mobile off Howell's Ferry road in Mobile Al. The Kentucky Fried chicken on Moffett Rd and...

KFClousy customer service/old chicken

May 19, 2019, went to KFC - Hanes Mall, Winston Salem, NC between 5:30-6:30pm. I asked the young man at the register what the $5 fill up included. It was like he didn't want to be bothered. He looked at me like I had two heads, eyes not blinking. I thought what is his problem. He finally took our order, my husband gave him $20.68 and he entered the .68 after he had punched in the $20. Then he couldn't figure out how much change to give him. Then once we sat down, he hadn't give eating utensils. Then I realized I didn't get my cookie. When I went back for my cookie, he was like I gave you a cookie. I said yes you did but we had two orders. Very strange behavior. Not sure what happened to other customers, but one left out swearing and the other one went for eating utensils. This young man needs training OR he needs to be doing something other than taking orders

May 19, 2019

KFC — cleaning and customer service

The eating area is filthy. Tables and chairs not washed. Floor is sticky. Had to switch chairs due to food...