Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] — crispy colonel big box
October 9th, I found a bloody bandaid, which I have pictures of, wrapped up in my crispy colonel sandwich. Luckily, it was the first thing I grabbed out of the contaminated bag. I called the store 6 times and the line was busy. The store is on greenbriar pkwy in Atlanta, Ga.
Then, today, October 10th, I went to the store in Stockbridge, Ga and first received the wrong order. Then, no one acknowledged that my order had been made wrong. I asked to speak to the manager and the associate that prepared my food said "I'm the night manager" because the manager refused to come and address all the customer issues. Other issues were some customers being told to come in cause the drive thru was down and kids running around in the kitchen area.
More Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC - waiting time 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken Abudhabi - spoiled my kids birthday party-bad customer service & doesnt care attitude 
- KFC Taco Bell - messed up order 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - bad service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - store was closed only drive through open
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - chicken pot pie with no chicken
- KFC - microwaved burgers leave bad taste