ADVERTISIMENT
Sat:10:30 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

KFC

KFCkfc famous bowl

My son and I ordered two famous bowls through the drive-thru this evening and when we got home we were both very disappointed. Our nuggets were sparse and as small as gum-balls. We couldn't find the cheese and it was overpacked with mashed potatoes. My son initially wanted the kentucky fried wings, but there was a 15 minute wait. Unacceptable! This was the worst famous bowl I have ever had.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

KFCpersonnel and their attitude problems

6 customers in line, 3 tables with people eating. 4 people behind counter, 2 females were talking about clothes, guy was talking MSU basketball and the 4th one just sitting there.
    The lady first in line asked if anyone was taking orders? The lady behind the counter said, "we are busy back here" Doing what? First lady departed, 2 couples behind us departed and finally we departed. We are agreed how the service at KFC hit bottom. We went to Whites Chicken, 6 of us. Chicken may not be as good as KFC but your order is taken and you can eat.
    I myself enjoyed KFC and I want to thank the lady behind the counter for, "curing" me of the urge for KFC. What do I think will be done to correct this situation, I say this from the info on your page showing close to 3, 000 complaints with 6 being resolved. We will miss KFC

Comment Guidelines