ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

KFC

KFCchicken pot pie with no chicken

I went to the kfc in troy al on oct 11 2019, before I went to work! I had my mouth set on this pot pie! I begin to break my pie crust to stir it and all it was, was the vegetable mixture and pie crust not one piece of chicken. I couldnt go back because I was at work and on top of that I didn't get a receipt because I gave correct changed. So no proof, of my purchase! Next, I complained to my mom she was like i'll get u another one. She did! Same problem. What will y'all do about this. Because this was not even fair to me, money just spent fir nothing!

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Ti
      TINA MARIE 1989 Oct 31, 2019

I had a similar situation, only mine had a small amount of nasty breaded chicken in it.

ADVERTISIMENT