[Resolved] justanswer.com — Unauthorized credit card charges and no service or answer provided.
Needed to repair an ice machine on a refrigerator and require advice as to why I could not get the water to run. I entered my credit card to pay a $5 fee to receive advice (was refunded). I did not receive an answer from them or any service. My complaint is that I didn't receive any service within 3 days nor sign up and now a 64$ per month charge has come through twice . No return emails on this subject. I have received an email acknowledging my cancellation but how do I get my $128 (Canadian)refunded. My order ID is [protected]-927. The phone number listed states I can not access them from my calling area. I used this service on March 23rd, 2018. They acknowledge my cancellation but do not stop the charges.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More justanswer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] justanswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] Justanswer - fraud 
- justanswer.com - no way to cancel 
- justanswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- Justanswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer. 
- [Resolved] Justanswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- [Resolved] Justanswer - charges to my account
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000