Pegasus Airlines Logo

Pegasus Airlines

Having problems with Pegasus Airlines?

Pegasus Airlines Customer Service Contacts

+90 850 250 6777 (International)
+44 333 300 3555 (United Kingdom)
+43 12 675 322 (Austria)
+973 17 212 033 (Bahrain)
+45 78 774 491 (Denmark)
+7 727 273 1717 (Kazakhstan)
+961 136 9869 (Lebanon)
+31 202 626 924 (Netherlands)
+40 213 079 175 (Romania)
+41 445 510 018 (Switzerland)
Aeropark Yenişehir Mahб Osmanlı Bulvarı № 11/A 34912 - Kurtköy
Istanbul
Turkey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pegasus Airlines Customer Service. Initial Pegasus Airlines complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pegasus Airlines above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pegasus Airlines. Discuss the issues you have had with Pegasus Airlines and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pegasus Airlines Complaints & Reviews

Pegasus AirlinesUnable to change or cancel a flight

Hej!

I am writing to inform you that I am unable to change or cancel a flight on your website and mobile app. I always get an error! I tried several times to do so!!!

PNR> VGSKRR
Passanger> Jumana Swaid
Flights details> Bireut TO Istanbul (21.12.2021)
Istanbul TO Copenhagen (21.12.2021)
See attached!

I want to change or cacel the flights, but I cannot! What can I do?

Unable to change or cancel a flight

Pegasus AirlinesTreating people after cancelled flight

They cancelled our flight and let us wait for 10 hours like cattle.

We had no assistance neither any type of help.

Afterwards they gave us some refund paper.

After 10 months they still didnt return me money and they do not reply on my mails.

Besides that their customer service was very rude and they also lied to us that they will pay our hotel in which we were forced to go due to cancellation.

PegasusTicket cancelation.

On June 29 2020, I booked a ticket for miss Poorang.
      Reservation number is :PZX9D3

The ticket was scheduled for 16th of July.
      On June 30, the next morning after I made the booking and payment, I received an email that the flight already had been cancelled.
      When I checked internet, it was still possible to buy this flight ticket, I was surprised.
      So Pegasus is selling tickets, and cancel the flights directly after reception of the money.

Now it is almost September and the money still has not been refunded to my account, which makes me rather angry.
      Pegasus is holding the money for almost 3 months.

This kind of behaviour is holding me back from making any more booking at Pegasus. When I book a ticket, I have to be confident and if flight has been cancelled, pegasus should return the money within 10 days.

Actually I heard from several people that this happened to them as well. I think it is the wrong way to use peoples money to financially try to survive hard times of Covid-19 and keep their money in your account, and make up false bookings to collect money.

I would appreciate if you directly return my money to my account.

Any confirmation would be appreciated on my mail: [protected]@gmail.com

looking forward to your prompt reply.

Pegasus AirlinesRefund for cancelled flight never arrived to my card - they send the receipt though

In the end of February 2020 I bought a one-way flight from Trabzon to Antalya for 18.03.2020 (domestic, direct flight, 1h 50m). On the 4th of March I received an email from Pegasus that the flight was cancelled (no info about the reason), and that for more infos I should call them or make changes online. I didn't have credit on my phone, so on 16.03 (until that it was not sure if I would need another flight or I would just not go to Trabzon at all) I asked for a total refund for my flight. It seemed to be okay, I got the receipt immediately, but not the money. Two weeks later I still haven't got the money back, so I wrote a message to them, and since then nothing happened, when I check my inquiry with my number it says "inceleme devam ediyor"- the investigation is going on. I know it was not a fortune, 23 euros, I've read how much some people lost with pegasus, but still, this is not correct.
        My other problem is (if they would reply to me, but they don't), how can I prove that it never arrived to my card?

Feb 10, 2020

Pegasus Airlines — Cancelled flight

Hello, I want to complain for a cancelled flight on Sabiha Gocken Airport, Istanbul, Turkey, on: Date of...

Pegasus Airlinesoverstay fine due to a cancelled flight

We booked a ticket last February 6, 2020 for Mr. Gazment Zaimi. We were so confident that he will fly on his scheduled date, unfortunately that flight was cancelled. Due to this we were charged with overstay fine from The UAE Immigration for one day amounting to 300 dirhams.

We believe that this is not our fault to pay for the fine because we believe on the timely flight schedules of Pegasus Airlines. We always choose you for our employees.

We are hoping for your fair, kind and prompt response on this.

Attached herewith are the itinerary ticket and fine receipt paid by oour employee.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Jhen Gamboa
          +[protected]

overstay fine due to a cancelled flight
          overstay fine due to a cancelled flight

Jan 24, 2020

Pegasus Airlines — being stock in the airport for more than 12 hours

Hello everyone, I have a problem with Pegasus and that is my Syrian nationality i was going to Saudi Arabia...

Jan 10, 2020

Pegasus Airlines — staying 22 hours in turkey airports

Respected Sir/ Madam This is to place an official complain against Pegasus airlines. On 7.01.2020 my flight...

Nov 20, 2019

Pegasus Airlines — not tagging luggage through to final destination

I had a flight from Istanbul Sabiha Gocken airport to Edmonton, Canada with a stop in Amsterdam on November...

Pegasus Airlinesstaff unprofessional behavior

My friends and I were departing from Istanbul (SAW) airport on the 9th of November 2019 at 11:10 pm counter 302A heading to Beirut. We checked in our luggage weighing both 44 kg where we already bought 5 kg when we booked our ticket. When we were at the gate a lady which insisted on not telling us her name started weighing our hang bags which are 8 kg each and then weighed my back bag. Our friends from beirut where not carrying any handbag and helped with my backbag. She insisted that they cant help me with carrying my backbag and took my ticket and insisted i pay for 5 kilos also or else she will not let me on the flight. We tried to talk to this lady with no results. She made us pay 50$ without even giving us any invoice for the paid weight. Her unprofessional way of treating and talking to the customer makes me think twice before booking on pegasus flight in the future. Please remember that your are dealing with customers that pay for this service. I will never choose this airlines for future trips.

Nov 05, 2019

Pegasus Airlines — unethical behaviour

Hi, Good day… This is to bring in your notice that I had purchased the attach ticket online through your...

Pegasus Airlinescheck in

The Berlin Schonefeld check-in staff failed to put the word "boarding" on the screen when the flight was boarding. We were waiting in the lounge (the flight had a big delay) and did not know that the plane was boarding. We missed our flight. I wrote a complaint to Pegasus but they insist that "boarding" was written on the screen. The staff in the lounge can testify that this is not true. The lounge staff even called the gate and asked them if they are boarding or not. Check-in staff was very unfriendly and sarcastic. It's useless to write complaints to Pegasus, they have decided not to reimburse anything.

Pegasus AirlinesI am complaining about luggage delayed flight delayed

Dear Sir/ Madam
                Ref :BUK [protected]
                E-ticket [protected]
                I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Flights - departure Italy and Istanbul

The issue that I have experienced was: Pegasus and Alitalia
                AZ7046 departure time 11:40 arrival 15:15
                From Rome to Istanbul (luggage delayed)
                We spent the whole day me and my wife in Sabiha Gokcen airport waiting for the luggage and finally we had to leave and waiting next day till the end of the day before we received the luggage.

AZ7053 departure time 11:50 arrival 13:40
                From Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen airport to PCO Rome airport (flight delayed caused missing the connection flight to London)which caused us to stay till 22:00 in Rome before getting flight to London and again we have to stay whole night in the airport waiting for the luggage and getting home after 02:00 next day with no luggage which we never received it till this moment, just to let you know that made us so frustrate, disappointed and cost us a lot of money

Mohamed Elkair

Oct 06, 2019

Pegasus Airlines — damaged baggage

Hello, I had a flight with Pegasus and my suitcase has been damaged. I asked in SFX airport for damage...

Pegasus Airlinesrudeness

Check in counter 330 at AYT airport on 27th SEP, flight number PC2021
                  The lady didn't know how to deal with my passport in which this is the only job she had to do .
                  Tried to assist her but unfortunately, she shut me up in a way she thinks is polite but No it was not . Had me moving 200 grams in which it was her right but i think for turkish nationals they allow to pass upto 4-5 kg more and I've seen it. At last she totally ignored me in regards of seat choice as i was the 2nd on check in counter and she gave me middle seat 31E.
                  Forget all that and concentrate on the RUDE ATTITUDE. She just started her shift with rudeness.

Pegasus Airlineswrongly applied baggage policy

When I came to give my 20 kilograms luggage to the check in desk of pegasus airlines in Copenhagen airport, staff did not accept my 8 kilograms cabin luggage as a cabin luggage since i had a backpack in addition to this luggage. I explained the lady that this backpack is my laptop bag but she did not accepted anyway and made me pay 450 krones to take my cabin luggage. However, i know my rights and she should not do that. I am adding my boarding pass and the receipt that is the evidence that i paid.

Pegasus Airlinesthe lady on the counter

Name of employee: Charni
                      Date: 24th of September 2019
                      Time: Approximately 2:00-2:20 AM
                      Row #8 counter #6

The lady is utterly disgusting, I'm sorry but I expected this to be one of the best airports in the world. The service she provided is such a disgrace. So I had a baggage weight of 23 Kgs. So that's 3kgs extra weight. She basically told me to put it in my handbag so I can even it out. So I basically did that and she still told me to that I have extra weight. So till now she wasted my time and energy and dignity that i had to move stuff from a bag to another. And yet she still told me to pay for my extra weight. So basically right now I have wasted my Time, Energy, dignity and my money. I need to see smth done about this. Money was not a problem in the first place. She could have stated it without having me waste all that. I would like a solution with this lady. Because of her Awful disrespectful attitude.

Pegasus Airlinespre-ordered food meal

Hi,
                        I bought tickets on pegasus airline with pre-ordered meal and entainment service. First trip 14/Sep Copenhagen to Turkey.Second Turkey to Beirut.
                        Back trip on 21/Sep from Beirut to Turkey.Then Turkey to Copenhagen.But unfortunately, they didn't serve me anything.I had to fight with them for a cup of coffee.my ticket number is CPKY5Q.
                        This is the last time I am going to use this airline.
                        If something can do for me, I will be thankful.
                        My name :Sawsan
                        [protected]@gmail.com

Pegasus Airlinesonline booking mess

I booked flight tickets online by Wego app. from Hurghada (Egypt) to Tbilisi (Georgia) via Istanbul on 4th August 2019. I was replied by (2) tickets instead of (1) as follows:
                          A9NWQY from HRG to SAW on 23/08/2019 by PC625
                          A9NL4P from SAw to TBS on 23/08/2019 by PC316
                          I was not able to take these flights because it wasn't a transit as they were (2) different PNR numbers. (not connected), Therefore, the Airport returned me back and I had to purchase another ticket connected the same route to Tbilisi WAXQH2 and I paid more money which really spoiled & affected my budget.

I am seeking your kind approval to refund the mentioned above tickets (any amount) in order to overcome my loss.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation

Pegasus Airlinesdirty seats on flight

I recently travelled from Qatar to Manchester via Istanbul on Pegasus - it was myself and 2 children.

Details:
                            Pegasus Flight 1180, Manchester to Istanbul.
                            24 Aug. 2019 - Confirmation no. W6FFTP
                            Names of travellers:
                            Ms. Noreen Sheikh-Latif
                            Mr Lu'ay Sheikh-Latif
                            Miss Laaibah Sheikh-Latif

The seating area on the return flight from Manchester to Istanbul was absolutely disgusting.

This included:
                            1. Sticky chewing gum on the seat belts which the air steward could not clean as it was so sticky.

2. The pockets in front were full of rubbish.

3. The seat tray and back of the seats had spillages on them and dirty food wiped on the seats.

I was appalled at the state of the flight. I would not expect this standard on any type of flight, it made our journey very uncomfortable.

I am requesting a refund for the 3 seats for this part of the journey.

I have attached the photos taken at the time and hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.