Having problems with Jack In The Box?

Jack In The Box reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 12, 2007. The latest review Always close early was posted on May 5, 2021. The latest complaint attic was resolved on Mar 30, 2015. Jack In The Box has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 671 reviews. Jack In The Box has resolved 76 complaints.

Jack In The Box Customer Service Contacts

9330 Balboa Ave.
San Diego, Washington
United States - 92123-1516

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jack In The Box Customer Service. Initial Jack In The Box complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Jack In The Box above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Jack In The Box. Discuss the issues you have had with Jack In The Box and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews

Jack In The Boxcommercial about jack having the bowls

To whom it may concern,

I am a patron of Jack in the Box and have loved the food. I have recently seen a commercial and ads where it pertains to jack has the bowls ..i see the clever word play but in a time where we are trying have everyone not feel offended, this ad and commercial is walking that line. To even step close to the line that could be taken the wrong way could even cause me a customer to scratch my head as to why Jack in the box would make a risky commercial as those seen

I would like to know what as a customer i could do to express a need for change to make sure that things and lines like this aren't becoming a trend for a business i would like to continue to frequent. I wouldnt like my 12 year old nephew to say ..Jack has big bowls and i have little bowls.

Please respond if you may to [protected]@gmail.com

Ron Payne

Jack In The Box — poor customer service

Today I visited my local Jack in the box via drive through at 3pm (12/3/18) in Lemoore, CA 93245...

JackInTheBox.com — service at the drive thru.

My name is Jerry Robinson, I am a senior citizen. On 12/01/2018 at approx.10;00 I went into the drive thru to...

Jack in the Box Restaurantcurly chili cheese fries

I found a long blonde hair on my food. So disgusting! Lost my appetite during my lunch time. I waited for over 15 minutes just to get my lunch and this is what I got... Hair on my food!!! Don't they wear hairnet while working in the kitchen? Hopefully they will try to rectify this problem. It was just so frustrating finding a hair on your food. Just nasty!

curly chili cheese fries

Jack In The Boxfood was cold and old

Hello my name is Quincy Nash...

I stopped at your location in Florissant Mo, off of Shackleford.. The coffee was horrible, taste watered down, hash brown was old and cold and the bread on my sandwich taste like it was freezer burned.. I would have stop back, but I was on my way to work and I didn't want to be late...

I've had problems with this location before and I've said nothing... enough is enough, i was willing to give them another chance but now! I will not go back.

Jack In The Box — rude server ad manager, food wrong, long wait

I pulled up to drive through and there was only 1 car in front of me. I waited 15+minutes for my food. I...

Jack In The Boxfood

I WENT TO THE jack in the box at 780 marina blvd san leandro to 11/28/18 at 12;04;33 went thur the drive thur order #13 with garlic fries like always and a chicken bowl like always I ask for ranch and ter. sauce for my chicken got the ranch but no ter sauce plus I pay .30 more for the garlic fries like always but quess what no garlic fries only reg fries that was luke warm this is not the first time this happen plus the girl walk away from the window and went in the back and I coudnt go back cause I only had 20 mins on my lunch am Kathy mantooth
        17010 channel street
        san Lorenzo, ca.94580

Jack In The Box — mocha and no napkins and forgot drink

We ordered 4 tacos, a extra large ice water and a iced caramel mocha.. We didn't receive any napkins with our...

Jack In The Boxcustomer service

The very rude customer service at the Waimanalo Jack in the Box I couldn't provide me with a gift card because they said their system was down. So I was wondering why couldn't they have a hand written one and took it off of my card. You need to really get a check on that store because this is not the last time this happened. I need to be trained better and more efficient with what they're doing

• Ic
              icemanfist Nov 24, 2018

I like how you children mistake not getting what you want as rude. Maybe once you reach your double digits you will know the difference between not getting your way and rude.

Jack In The Boxcustomer service

Went through drive through and was in the middle of putting in my order. I had my parents with me so I told whoever was on the comm to give me a sec because my mom was telling me her order so I could then tell it to her. She said again raising her voice "ANYTHING ELSE", to which I replied again "Gimme a sec." to which she relied "ANYTHING ELSE" even louder. So I got upset and told her to chill out that I needed a sec. So she proceeded to saying "Okay, here's your total" like if she didn't hear me say to give me a sec the last three times!! I demanded to talk to a manager to which my surprise she said "I am the manager" Wow! What a complete incompetant woman! All of a sudden she could hear me good enough to reply immeadiately! Anyway, I demanded she give me her employee identification so I can report her and she REFUSED! She said "you get out of my line cuz you ain't getting nothing" keep in mind that this entire time she was being completely rude and barbaric! Slamming the drive through window, yelling, looking at me like a wild dog. It was insane! I got so upset that I did let a curse word or two slip out but my goodness what kind of manager do you guys have RUNNING an operation! This was ridiculous! I kept demanding for her to give me her employee info to which she replied she was calling the cops. On top of all this mess I kept dialing the number for customer service on the window to report everything and kept getting no answer! What a ridiculous experience! I've never been so baffled by such incompetence. Why have someone running a customer service operation when their customer service is complete TRASH. What a disgusting woman and terrible experience! I can only imagine how many other ridiculous customer service experiences this woman has provoked. Utterly disgusting!

customer service
            customer service

Jack in the Box at 6865 La Palma Ave, Buena Park, CA · (714) 994-0772horrifying!!! wasting tons of water and employees simply do not care! food subpar : (

Horrifying!!! Wasting tons of water and employees simply do not care! Food subpar :(

It is November 17, 2018, and the Jack in the Box in Buena Park (La Palma Ave.) have always had subpar service and subpar food since we moved to the area two years ago.
              While they are having their exterior painted over the past week, the water in one of the bathrooms has a constant streaming leak and no one that works there seems to care that they are wasting tons of a natural resource, especially given the recent California fires!!! THIS SINK HAS BEEN LEAKING FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS!!! I am trying to find a corporate office to report this too since the staff there apparently does not care. and perhaps report this to the city of Buena Park.

Jack In The Boxcustomer service from a manager

Hi I was just at 56 and pacific jack in the box 11/16/18 12:10:47 a and order 2 meals with curly fries and an order of jalapeños 163895
                Jfbko3 got one regular friy instead and I ask nicely to get it exchange a girl who came out of the kitchen sashee didnt want to give me a last name (who claim to be the manager ) litery express herself with a [censored] as they where exchanging the fries I told the girl shiarra to let her know she shouldn't EXPRESS herself like that about customers and she smile and said I'll let her know but then I notice my recite wasnt I'm the bag after giving her exact change and I ask her for one so she gave me a shorter one than usual then I asked to speak to the girl in the girl in the back who cussed me out and she showed up claiming to be the manager and said I couldnt know her last name asked her nicely she shouldn't Express like that about customer and her coworker admitted to her rudeness she try to deny the whole thing and deny my receipt to call customer service and claim to be the manager bye

Jack In The Boxopen interviews at federal way jitb

The person who answered the phone was less than unhelpful. I was in the drive thru about 3days ago and noticed a sign that said open interviews. However, i didnt get the days the interviews were being conducted. I went to the website and it indicated that i need to apply in person. I called the restaurant to get the info i needed to apply. (Day of the week, times, etc.)The person i talked to insisted that there wasnt a sign in the window and i needed to apply through the website. I went back to website and i got the same info. I called back and she wouldnt let me know her name or if the manager was there. She told me she didnt have that information. I feel this was no way a customer service rep should treat anyone.

Jack In The Box — I am complaining about the hours of jack in the box!

Good morning, I am very disappointed when this morning at 3:20 a.m., I drive to my local Jack in the box in...

Jack In The Boxribeye bleu cheese burger at this specific location.

Sorry jack,
                    But I have to share this with you; this location #133 in los angeles is ruining your reputation by skimping on the contents of your ribeye burger!!!
                    They put no lettuce on it!
                    No tomato on it! There were lots of grilled onions though!!!
                    They truly skimped on the bleu cheese, placing a very thin layer spread on the bun! They put 1 pitiful shaving of bacon, not even a real slice!!
                    It looked like a badly doctored value menu jumbo jack!!! Pictures attached of my receipt and the burger in question which is actually good when prepared the right way.

I am one of you staunchest patrons, and I don't appreciate this location besmirching your name and reputation, by putting out food misrepresenting
                    Jack in the box!!

ribeye bleu cheese burger at this specific location.
                    ribeye bleu cheese burger at this specific location.

Jack In The Box — staff

When I walked into the door with my service dog, the manager started yelling "no dogs allowed". I told her...

Jack In The Box — my debit card was charged after being told that it declined

Today's date is 11/9/18 at 11:25a. I ordered food from the Jack in the Box in University City, MO 63130. I...

Jack In The Boxcoupons

Why does Jack in the Box tell you to download the app and receive free coupons but every time I visit the store at 1228 Robert B Cullum Dallas TX 75215 - they never honor the coupons - its not fair to customer - I do understand not all stores participate but this store picks and chooses when they want to accept coupons. I've used other coupons there before. please advise

Jack In The Boxout of supplies

455 Earl Rd Shelby NC 28150

This Jack in the Box location has been out of ice for exactly two weeks! That is ridiculous. I understand equipment break downs happen, but management should have had this fixed by now. We went exactly two weeks ago, were told at drive threw they were "out of ice, was that ok"...and was told the exact same tonight.

Chasity

Jack In The Boxthey only taking cash never card

Every time i go the location in riverside ca off van buren blvd and California they Always tell me there card reader is down there only accepting cash why is it this is the only place when I go early in the morning that they tell me they only taking cash when other facility i go to at this time twke my card so every time I go I get no service cause they tell my there only taking cash please email me with a response please
                          [protected]@gmail.com