ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:24h
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Jack in the BoxUnfair work place.

I got suspended for doing what I was told to do. The owner is always telling us not to allow the homeless to use the restrooms, don’t give certain people water cups. They installed locks on the restrooms door. A man comes in that was seen with a group of people that we where told not to serve. I did as told & I got suspended because I refused service. I have been picked on by the owner & her son for months. The son is the assistant manager he never calls me by my man he Calls me Jeffrey or Madea. I complain & nothing happens because his mom always takes his side.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      Mandi290 Jun 25, 2022

First off you should not even work there and put up with that disrespect by them. You also should never judge people by what you are told because that is sorry customer service just because your crappy owner or management sees people as trash or not people shouldn't mean you follow and refuse service and you should be ashamed of yourself. The owners son calling you by Jeffrey or Madea you should of recorded that some how and Sue his pants off for being racist. I wish I knew which Jack in the box this was so I never ever give that crappy owner my business because that is beyond disrespectful to call you anything outside of your name.

ADVERTISIMENT