ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:24h
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Jack in the BoxThe cluck sandwich

The photo does not match the item. Rip off!!
I purchased the Cluck meal. What I received was a very tiny, dry small mini cold chicken sandwich. I thought it was from a child's meal.
Your promo image that you use, shows a very hardy looking sandwich, and with a good amount of sauce on it.
As you can see from the two photos I attached, that's not what you serve. My sandwich actually fit in the palm of my hand. But to make it even clearer on the size, I sat your ranch container on it; and you can clearly see that there's not a lot of difference in the size. Also, in the other photo, you can see how thin and wet my chicken patty was. It was at best, 1/4" or thinner in some places. It certainly has zero breading on it as you show in your photo! This was a hoax!
ARCO AM PM gas station serves a better chicken burger for only 99 cents. Much better value and plus, they don't use phony photos in order to get you to purchase it!
I am not sure I will never go back to Jack in the Box again.

I also ordered the crispy cheese smothered jalapeño tots. They were greasy, cold tots in a box.
I had 4 pieces of jalapeños, and a slight drizzle of some orange looking sauce. Too lil to tell what it was. I didn't even bother to take photos. We gave them to our bulldogs. They did actually enjoy them. That's a plus for you.

Comment Guidelines