Int*inteliusmonthly charge

I am being charged $19.95 a month for services neither requested nor do I have any prior knowledge of dealing with this company, ever. so how is it they have my credit card information?

RESOLVED

• Intelius's response · May 09, 2011

It sounds like you have accepted the People Search offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in the People Search membership, please call [protected] Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you.

• Intelius's response · Jan 30, 2012

If you still need assistance with your account please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Support.

• Wa
    Warningwarning Oct 18, 2012

Check to also make sure they didn't give your bank card number and information to other websites that will start charging monthly fees and even follow your account if you cancel the card and get a new one. They will say you clicked on and signed up for these during the payment process and gave permission for them to have access to your account in this way but when you ask them to send evidence that you did this you get NOTHING from them! Check you statements for unknown or familiar charges from websites. Make sure you contact your bank right away!

• In
    Intelius_Customer_Support1 Aug 30, 2012

We apologize for any confusion arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

It sounds like a membership may have been activated through the acceptance of an offer during the checkout process. Intelius offers a variety of services during the purchase process. All of our services are non-contractual so there is no obligation to continue using the service.

If you still need assistance with your account, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Support.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

• To
    Toriano Bookhart Aug 20, 2012

I requested that Intelius do a (1)one time only search for a relative, for whatever the service charge was at the time, and now they keep billing twice a month for a service I'm not even utilizing, I would like for these surcharge fees to cease, and for the funds that were/are being taken after that formal initial request to be immediately reimbursed to my account.

• In
    Intelius_Customer_Support1 Jul 19, 2012

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

• Ka
    Karen Kortier Jul 15, 2012

Asked for one time look up for phone number, which i never got. Now they are billing me every month for the months of April, May and June. Can i pleas get my money back.

• Sh
    shorty76015 Jul 11, 2012

I did a one time phone number look up and they are now charging me 19.95 a month.

• Po
    PostR May 23, 2012

I looked up an address & phone # on behalf of a friend to locate his grandson in Alaska. I was charged for that and now I am getting charged every month $19.95 for nothing. I did not sign up for life. I only asked for one address/tel#. How do I get this to stop?

• Ka
    karl dittebrandt Mar 04, 2012

charge for service i do not want

• Gr
    Grandon E Tolstedt Jan 28, 2012

I used this company to get an address. Now I find I am being billed $19.95 a month for service I don't want. How do I get rid of this charge?
    Grandon E Tolstedt
    tfirstscout @aol.com

• Cr
    Credit Repair Companies May 26, 2011

Now-a-day bad credit is the main issue among the people. Credit repair services are the best as compared to living with bad credits. Reviews of the top five rated credit repair companies that help people raise credit reports.

• Ge
    georgia1321 May 19, 2011

I thought I got scammed to but whenI called my bank they told me there was nothing they can do about cuz it does tell you that once you do the one time fee they automaticlly sign you up for the 7 day free trail and to cancel before then or they will charge you the 19.95 a month. SO ALWAYS READ EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU GIVE OUT YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT INFORMATION!! This is what it says before you hit the continue button. Read Below!!

Offer and Continuous Renewal Details:
    By clicking the "Continue" button you will activate your trial membership and get access to the great benefits that Identity Protect has to offer. The membership fee of $19.95 plus tax where applicable per month, will be charged/debited by Intelius.com to the credit/debit card you enter today after your 7-day trial and then automatically charged/debited each month at the then-current monthly membership fee so long as you remain a member. If you wish to cancel during your 7-day trial, you can either cancel by calling us at [protected] or visiting the “MyIntelius” section of the Intelius.com website. Within the first 7 days - you will have paid nothing and owe nothing. After the 7-day trial you may also cancel your membership at any time by calling us or by visiting the website. Either way, if you cancel you will not be charged for future monthly fees. If you use a debit card today and you do not cancel within 7 days, beginning on or after 7 days from now, your monthly membership fee for Identity Protect will be automatically debited each month on or about the same date from the checking account associated with your debit card so long as you remain a member. If you use a credit card, it will be charged similarly each month. Identity monitoring begins the Sunday following your enrollment. Therefore, in some cases, identity monitoring will not be a part of your free trial. Intelius and its benefit providers are not credit repair service providers and do not receive fees for such services, nor are they credit clinics, credit repair or credit services organizations or businesses, as defined by federal and state law.

• Be
    Ben. T May 13, 2011

i am unable to get through to you as i am in hong kong.
    and there is no way that i am bale to cancel my membership on the website. sounds like a scam to me.
    there must be another way other than calling to cancel my membership.

• Be
    Ben. T May 04, 2011

This company / these people have been taking money out of my account for 3 months now. I dont know how to get hold of them as I live in Hong Kong, and i cant find anywhere on their website that I am able to get in contact with them. What do i do and how do i stop it?

Jamesspell8 Nov 30, 2010

i have been billed for 1 dollar soo far and do not want to see anymore money come out as i have read. so i want to know how to stop them for billing me.