Having problems with Affinion Group?

+1 800 252 2148 (Customer Service)
+1 800 282 3315 (Head Office)
+44 175 382 8600 (United Kingdom)
6 High Ridge Park
Stamford, Connecticut
United Kingdom
Charter Court, 50 Windsor Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 2EJ

Complaints & Reviews

Accidental death & dismemberment insurance

I have not looked at that account for years. It has not been used and I keep that money untouched since leaving the job that had it on site. I happened to get online access recently and noticed 30.00 increments being taken out. When I contacted the credit union I was given the number and told that I have to make changes for the above insurance. I am furious that this happened and also that I have not recieved a single piece of information from this company for said benefits. They know that this is deceptive and intentionally do not have contact with clients hoping to get away with charges as long as possible. They will never have to pay out to clients who did not know they had the policy or family members who never knew about it either.
They stole money from me for years with no recourse. Unfortunately able to prey on unsuspecting people.

accidental death & disability (capital one)

I discovered quarterly transactions labeled "AD&D" on my personal checking account with Capital One stretching back a few years. When I inquired, I found out that this was for Accidental Death & Disability insurance. I never received information on what this was or how to cancel it. When I enrolled, it was an offer for "free" coverage to a certain amount. I contacted Affinion Group in 2018 and asked them to cancel the policy and stop taking the deductions. The person on the phone said they would refund my premiums, as I didn't consent to the quarterly withdrawals. She mailed me a form that I was required to get notarized to cancel the policy and get a refund. Even after submitting it, Affinion mailed me a letter claiming that they would only refund the premium since I cancelled - in other words, not the bulk of the money. In 2013, Affinion settled with 47 states over misleading consumers into paying for discount clubs and memberships. As part of the settlement, Affinion is required to clearly inform consumers about what they signed up for and provide periodic notices. periodic reminders of their enrollment and information about their cancellation practices. They did no such thing for me.

accidental death and dismemberment.

I paid three quarterly payments in advance. Got a past due notice after the first quarter. When I contacted...

accidental hospital stay plan

I am just reading all these complaints by people who has the same plan like me and I hope these complaint...

taking money out of account. request refund.

Your company has taking money out of my mom account without her giving you permission, I am my mom care giver and I didn't sign anything about upgrading her coverage to $100, 000. I called your customer service, and the lady was rude and unhelpful. She was suppose to send me a form so I could stop the coverage. My mom account overdraft because of your company taking money out of her account without us knowing it. She is requesting a refund of $30.00 you take out of her account. Thanks for your time, and we will be looking forward to resolving this issue.

Date of incident: Oct 4, 2017
Client number: [protected]

insurance policy

My mother Rita Hancock suffered from a heart attack due to her being prescribed a new medication for her heart that they should have been had her on. I'm her eldest offspring and only son Henry D Brewer. My mother did pass from an accidental death due to the switch in medication all of a sudden. I'm willing to sign release papers for you to investigate her toxicology report and medical records.

unauthorized payments taken from my checking account

I have recently discovered that you company has been taken money from my checking account for a policy I...

Unethical and deceiving, accidental death & dismemberment insurance plan sold through credit unions

This was sold as part of the benefits from my credit union. I guess Affinion Benefits Group is the NAFCU...

Poor business ethics

Anyone that has had issues with these companies or anybody affiliated with them contact the better business bureau and report them that way something can be done about these people stilling from us. Hopefully the more complaints they get the sooner they get into looking at the cases they have against these companies and they will shut them down. To read more about the main affliated company with them go to www.Affiniongroup.com and see what that says .

WELLNESS EXTRAS

My credit union Associated Credit Union located in Norcross GA has marketed this plan to its members.
I have been calling the Wellness Extras plan since December 2008 trying to get membership information and a membership card. The plan offers discounts on vision, dental, prescription services.

The customer service agents refuse to send me a documentation/card/memberhip packet detailing what the plan does and how to avail myself of the services. Scam and crooks!

If you have experienced difficulty please let me know.bee

• Ms
    msfive_eleven Jul 15, 2009

i have had a wellness extra card since day one and i went online to read about how it works... its as simple as that

Make it Right Already Aug 13, 2009

Please post if you ever received any information from Affinion Group and specifically the Wellness club you joined in the mail.

I am interested in this since I too was considering having my company work with Affinion Group but I do need to ensure they are taking care of their customers before I expose them to my customers.

If I saw your comment correctly, you have been asking then to simply send you a packet of information via mail and the have been unable to process that request? I may need to run fast from them if they cannot comply with a simple mail me request.

noxid May 28, 2010

Wellness Extras has been a life saver since I lost my benefits at my job and saved me hundreds of dollars in pharmacy bills. I saved big on contacts and glasses. My dentist participates and I saved anywhere betweeen 20 and 50%,

Absolutely ridiculous

I canceled my insurance w/ the Affinion Group in March of 2008. Since then they have taken money out of my...

Promised to send me membership application to enroll in Hospital Accident Policy offered by Pentagon Federal Credit Union in Alexendria, VA

I am a member of the Pentegon Federal Credit Union in Alexexandria, VA. I have telephoned Affinion numerous times under the Pentagon's instruction to obtain the membership enrollment for the hospital
accident insurance plan and Affinion never sends the material to me as they promised. I would appreciate Affinion sending me the insurance enrollment paperwork for the Hospital Accident coverage as a Pentagon Federal Credit Union member as required. I was supposed to receive the enrollment package two months ago.
You can contact me at my email address or call me at 850.637.8244.

I would appreciate an assist in this matter.

Salvatore A. Bonelli
cc/file

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices