Having problems with iTunes?

iTunes reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 17, 2008. The latest review Unortharised charges for game add ons. was posted on Sep 22, 2021. The latest complaint false charges was resolved on Apr 20, 2013. iTunes has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 81 reviews. iTunes has resolved 27 complaints.

iTunes Customer Service Contacts

Thu12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sun12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with iTunes Customer Service. Initial iTunes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for iTunes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about iTunes. Discuss the issues you have had with iTunes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

iTunes Complaints & Reviews

iTunesUnortharised charges for game add ons.

On 11th September I looked at my e-mails and see 40 invoices from ITunes for add on's for a game in the space of the morning.
I immediately stopped my payment method to ITunes and used the online complaint system.

I never heard back so after many efforts got to talk to someone.
They said it will be looked into and then a few days later got a reply for all 40 payments that a refund was not justified.

I said I am happy to give them details of my account and devices to prove it was not me but they were not interested.

It is about £240 in total and I am amazed that despite there being a crime committed they do not want to do anything about it.
This may be because they have profited from this crime?

Can you help with this matter please?

iTunesAll of it!

I am 43 years old and was one of the first people to buy into the iphone 3g idea, it was a 3g... Not 3gs!
    I then went through the 3s, 5... The 6, the 6s...
    At this point I had spent a good ten years invested in ishite.
    By which time me I tunes account was prolifick,... 1000's of albums and £s, that when you had pissed me off sooo much after 10 years, I feel that you have lost every single concept, and idea, that steve jobs was thinking about.
    Rip... Apple

Respond

iTunes911 is explicit. Shame on you to keep her protective gaga!

U piss me off this morning not making 911 explicit! She was crying and screaming with make up ruined or blood I saw, but I didn't see it half way or ending! That is upsetting and got stabbed in it!! U just want to give gaga respect and give her money by royalty even she rich and a superstar! We know she mentally sick but she can heal from that! That is a praise! I know there is nothing I can do but put a complaint into itunes! Pray for her!

iTunesAccount

I show a mount of 31.48 left on my itunes store account, however my iphone se, took a dump on me, so theres no way to use my itunes im requesting a refund since i have no way of using it, i payed the itunes with my cc from my bank, not refunding me is steeling and robbing my money wich is illegal, please refund my amount so i dont have to complain to other government entities

iTunesbilling

They continue to double bill me for purchases made, they know they are doing it, and have always been good about refunding the extra charge until now, they are now telling me that they will no longer credit me back for the extra charge on my account, that basically I can either pay it or they will shut off my ID if I dispute the extra charges with my credit card company! I can only imagine how much they are profiting off the millions of people that make purchases due to their double charging scam! Their scam needs to be stopped and the victims need to be compensated for the scam that they are running in addition being refunded the money that they have stolen from people by double billing

iTunesgift cards

I was sent an email that look like it came from a priest at my church. Asking me to do him an errand by buying some gift cards that he was going to distribute to a group of cancer patients. I didn't notice that his email address was slightly incorrect so I bought the cards and took a picture of the numbers and sent them to the person he asked me to send two and then realized it was a scam. I talked to Apple and four of the $100 gift cards have not yet been used so they've been stopped and hopefully I'll be able to recover that amount of money

gift cards
            gift cards

iTunesrenting movie for itunes

Hello,

I gave my VISA number so that I watch a movie called About Time. My itunes screen opened up and that endless hourglass circle thing kept circling. Finally it said I'd have to update itunes. So, I clicked the appropriate buttons, my computer shut down and started up and I still get that endless hour glass circle thing.

I want to buy the movie from another company.

Will I be charged?

Peter Enns
              [protected]@telus.net

iTunesitunes subscription purchase/refund

My daughter (age 9) accidentally purchased Bowmasters Weekly Premium App for 8.65/month (we have family sharing, so I have to approve everything). I cancelled the subscription a few days later and they refunded the money, July 29, 2018.

I just now noticed that they have been charging me 8.65 every Monday since July 29, 2018 for a total of more than 522.00. My bank will only give me a 100 refund and iTunes will only give me a 77.85 refund. Even though I cancelled and they refunded, then continued to charge me, I still have to pay for over a year.

The app was deleted and was never actually opened...the game was never played.

I think it's ridiculous they will not issue a refund for something that was cancelled and never opened. I'm a teacher and a single mom and although 522.00 over a year isn't a lot to some, it is a ton to us.

itunes subscription purchase/refund

Apple ITunesapple itunes

My grandaughter I believe has signed up with this itunes. With her being mentally challenged, she doesn't remember. The point is, I have just now become aware of a consistent charge of 29.14 every month on my bank statement and I believe she signed up for a membership without my knowledge or consent. If this is the case and I believe it is, I need this account from itunes deleted immediately. Referring to account ending in 2784 with rio grande valley credit union, harlingen texas. I doubt I will see any reembursements from but that is lesson learned. Any future attempts to open account on this bank should be red flagged and denied after it is closed. My email is
                  [protected]@yahoo.com

• Updated by stanley kennedy · Sep 10, 2019

i sent you a message several days ago in regards to charges to my rgvc account ending in 2784 which were not authorized. that i requested these charges be negated and this account to be closed. i have not received any response to my previous request. telephone is no good as it says to go to computer. you people sound like a scam. no contact, failure to comply though you keep taking my money. if this continues, i will have no choice but contact the authorities who deal with such criminal activity. most sincerely,

stanley kennedy
                      email [email protected] phone 956/873/1765

• Updated by stanley kennedy · Sep 10, 2019

i am waitng! i sent a request to negate all charges of $29.14 and close that itune account as i did not, have not, nor ever will consent to use of this account. in other words UNAUTHORIZED!!! shut it down. close it. then respond!!!

regarding RGVC account ending in 2784 for stanley kennedy

again email: [email protected]
                      phone: [protected]

ps HOW COME YOU PEOPLE ARE SO HARD TO GET A HOLD OF????????

sincerely stanley kennedy

• Updated by stanley kennedy · Sep 10, 2019

message i am beginning to think, like so many online sites, that you are a fraudulent company.
                      stanley kennedy
                      RGVC account ending in 2784
                      email [email protected]

iTunesmusic library

Why again! Has all off my music dropped out of my file and it want me to download it all again. 90% of it I imported which took me years to collect. So much is now not available even though I imported it from disc which I can never replace. And I'm getting changed twice for the usage and I can't even access it. It's damn disgusting and unethical how do a once great service had totally turned in utter rubbish. I want immediate answers and my entire library available again and tha dream that my money will be reimbursed if something I think would be an effortlessly action to ease the problem you have created. And no I'm not just going to spend days redownloading it all to fix your problem. Sort it hey Ross Clifford

• Updated by Ross clifgord · Jun 20, 2019

And this is not the first time this has happened. A lot of my cds I have passed on and can’t re import and I don’t see why I should. I can see why so many people prefer Samsung products so they can just pirate music and not support the music industry like me. Hurry up with a solution not a “we are looking into it” response

iTunesunauthorized credit card charges

6/3/19 contacted iTunes & was disconnected. Contacted again. Got to a so- called supervisor. They refused to issue a refund for a lousy $3.17 for an unauthorized purchase on my account. Just simply said it does not qualify for a refund. Asked the reason... was told "for security reasons" they cannot provide that... what????
                      Most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! This is NOT the 1st time I have had unauthorized stuff show up on my acct.
                      Changed my password, and today removed all my billing info. This is total bull!
                      There is no reason they shouldn't remove this charge. I never made the purchase.
                      their reply:
                      Christine, we have reviewed your refund request carefully, and I'm sorry to say that this purchase is not eligible for a refund.

May 27, 2019

iTunes — unethical behaviour, scam

I am totally clueless how my kid can end up with this absurd bill!!! 22 Apr ITUNES.COM IE - $68.98 24 Apr...

iTunesmonthly charge of 79 pence

Why am I being stopped 79pence per month from my bank account?
                        I have since had a new phone and still you money out of my account

I cannot find any reason for the removal of monies from my account. Please explain and I require a reimbursment.

My telephone number is [protected] with this number you will have all of my personal details

I remain with EE and have had my NEW apple phone from them, I have more than sufficient storage and have no idea for the reason

iTunes.comunauthorised transaction of debit card rs 7900.00 date 01may2019

Sir
                          I have an aunauthorised transaction in my account on date 1may2019 Rs 7900.00 by itunes.com bill.
                          From my debit card i have not purchage anything.
                          So refund my money reverse back on my account and take strict action against the fraud and the bank also because we save money in bank in belief of bank safety.

This is for your imnformation and early actionplease.

Thanking you

Dated 16 may 2019 sham lal udhampur

• Updated by Sham sharma · May 22, 2019

On 1st May there is a deduction of Rs 7900.00 from
                              my account on account of itunes.combill.

Sir,

I have never share OTP, Message to any other person. I have nor reply neither attend any fraud call, these are frauds and effect the bank and customer relationship. There isa strict rule against the fraudlent and should be punishedz
                              Thanking you

• Updated by Sham sharma · May 22, 2019

Unauthorised transaction of Rs 7900.00 on 1st of May 2019.

Comments

Respond

iTunesunauthorized payments - robbery!

I have over the month of April from been experiencing problems with my itunes account, I first noticed small unauthorized payments coming out on top of purchases I had received. I contacted iTunes who advised that these purchases which amount to over € 200.00 would not be refundable so I advised that I wanted my card removed from the system. This was done but now iTunes are demanding payments from me for pending payments that I have not authorized or received which they claim was given as credit - this is a lie!

I would like a resolution to my initial query for unauthorized debits taken from my debit card and these pending payments removed

Respond

Apple ITunesI requested a refund for a mistaken purchase

I accidentially purchased a 12 mth subscription to Headspace via their app on my mob phone I have requested a refund and I cancelled the subscription immediatlly as i did not wish to purchase this item, Itunes have refused to provide me with a refund . I think this is extremly unfair I have not used the product and requested the refund as soon as I could/ with in a few hours after i worked out how to request the refund.
                              they do not make it easy to request the refund

Feb 28, 2019

iTunes — taking money from my debit account

I have not authorised payment from my acount and want this to stop immediately. my nams is Kerry Shopland...

Jan 10, 2019

iTunes — calm

I have tried repeatedly to cancel calm, an app that I got through itunes. But after I follow the instruction...

iTunes — unauthorised transaction from my credit card

There has been unauthorized transactions in favour of itunes without my approval of transactions. The amount...

Apple ITunes — unauthorised charges

There have been multiple charges taken from my bank account for purchases I have not made. For over 8 month...

Barmera