Having problems with Daz3d?

224 S 200 W, Ste 250
Salt Lake City, Utah

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Daz3d.

Complaints & Reviews

Daz3dUnauthorized charge

I gave them my credit card details because they asked me to do that. Never suspected anything and that was my biggest mistake.
Well, for the start let me explain that Daz3d was supposed to be FREE, but for some reason they needed my credit card information.
Used this program and was really satisfied with it. But one day Daz3d charged me for who knows what and they did not explain anything.
I called my bank and blocked Daz3d from any further charges. Not the best way to do business.

www.daz3d.comThe website didn't support customers

The customer services on the website www.daz3d.com are terrible and they don’t provide any support. The software was new for me and I faced some problems there. I decided to contact the customer services, but there was no phone number. I left couple of messages, but they didn’t reply within 24 hours. I already wasted a lot of time, because I tried to understand how this software worked. But I have no idea. Be careful and better don’t try them.

daz3d.comBad software and fake charges

I downloaded free software from the website www.daz3d.com. I was really upset with that, ’coz
      It was difficult to use it and afterwards these scammers started to take money from me. WTF? I tried to stop it, but of course no one replied and I couldn’t stop these charges.I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

SABER Aug 06, 2013

I bought awful software from daz3d.com. This site is working with different design directions. They told me that if I have any interest in learning how to create all of that cool 3D graphic effects I see in movies, this software will help me to create the same effect. The images I got were terrible.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices