The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Intelius — unauthorized credit card charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had two charges on my bank account for $19.95 from them. I had done an address search for .99 and 1.95 that I was charged for that were legitimate. When I called questioning them, they said when I did these searches it automatically signed me up for credit card protection. In no way was I informed of this and would never have signed up for it. They refused to refund my $39.90. Also when I told them of the two charges (one for Intelus and one for Intelus Search) she said Intelus Search was not them and I should contact my financial institution. Then at the end of the conversation, she quoted me as to what was charged to Intelus Search.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Intelius Complaints & Reviews
- Intelius - stop billing me
- Intelius People Search - www.intelius.com - intelius - beware it's a rip-off!
- Int*intelius Sb - I was charged and have no idea what that is
- Ino*intelius.com / Sb - repeated unauthorized charges
- Intelius - scam
- Intelius - product/ scam
- Intelius - rip off
- Intelius - was charged for a subscription I never signed up or agreed to
- Intelius - fraud
- Intelius - deceptive billing practices