Menu
Altria Group Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Altria Group
reviews & complaints

www.altria.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.1 37 Reviews

Altria Group Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
36 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Altria Group with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Altria Group has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Altria Group. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Altria Group reviews & complaints 37

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Altria Group reviews & complaints

J
9:39 pm EST

Altria Group Bond street classic blue 40s

Purchased the packet from a shop in Wonthaggi Victoria and found up to 13 cigarettes with wholes in them. I tried blocking the whole with my fingers for the first few and threw a couple out. I was told that I could put a complaint in so I kept the last couple. As I am in a wheels chair I am unable to go to the shops myself to replace them and had to wait until Monday when my carer came to see me.

Desired outcome: Replacement packet

P
4:52 pm EST

Altria Group Bond street classic gold cigarettes

Purchased a packet of bond street classic gold 40s on Friday 4th Feb 2022 at tobacconists in Tanilba Bay 2319 Opened packet and two cigarettes were damaged and had holes in them. Cigarettes are expensive as it is without this happening. Have attached photo There was large holes in two cigarettes and each cigarette was broken in two due to large holes

Desired outcome: Request reimbursement as this would not occur in a newly opened packet of bond street cigarettes

6:43 pm EST

Altria Group Bond street classic blue

I have been buying these Cigarettes
for a long time now but the last month or so I have been having alot of issues with them.

Cigarettes keep going out after I have lit them.

Loosing tobacco out of the cigarettes.

I Brought another packet yesterday hoping they must have been a bad batch but same has happened with this packet as well.

Very unhappy as they are not cheap.

Is Altria Group legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Altria Group as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 2% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Altria Group stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Altria Group should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Altria Group earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Altria Group achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Altria Group. The company provides a physical address, 7 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Altria Group's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Altria.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Altria Group website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up Altria Group and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Altria Group has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 2% of 37 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the altria.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
S
2:40 am EST

Altria Group Bond street classic - blue

Hi I bought a couple packets of bond street classics blue this week just passed and the top filters weren't on properly. The filters appeared not to be glued on properly. These were therefore not smokable and wasted my monies. I would like to know why if there was a default box as it was prevalent in both packets! A replacement packet sent please that have the filters on properly thank you

Desired outcome: Packet replaced

11:58 pm EDT

Altria Group Product is faulty

I brought a carton of Bond Street red + firm filter cigarettes and the tobacco keeps falling out. They are not packed properly and very difficult to inhale. I have been a loyal customer to bond street cigarettes for over 20 years and I rarely come across this issue or situation but spending my hard earned money this isn't good enough and want some sort of result to come of this.

Contact me via email or phone.

[protected]@live.com

[protected]

Desired outcome: Sent new cigarettes or compensation

L
1:18 am EDT

Altria Group Bond St Blue 40pk

I bought a pack of Bond St Blue 40pk and one of the cigarettes had been miss rolled which left a whole and deemed the cigarette unsmokeable. I have smoked this brand for years and never had a problem but lately I've had one like this in every second pack.
Not happy with the production considering how much they cost these days.
Thankyou,
Loren Berridge.

J
12:22 am EDT

Altria Group Broken smokes in brand new packet

I brought a brand new pack of bond street blue 20's and nearly every cigarette has got pin holes through them

12:13 am EST

Altria Group Cigarettes

I purchased a packet of smokes bond Street blue and whilst smoking one of the first smokes out of a fresh packet notice a small white grub crawling out of a hole in the smoke no my concern is where has this bug come from if from over seas it can't be good and rest of stock should be checked! Could someone please contact me about this
My contact details
Melina turner
[protected]

L
6:39 pm EST

Altria Group Bond street gold smokes

I have been buying bond Street gold smokes for years and never had a problem until now, constantly the smokes are going out when smoking them and numerous of my packets have several smokes in them that can't be smoked they are not made correctly and have a big hole down the side as if they are not joined properly, this is ridiculous I am a pensioner and don't have a lot of money and I pay almost $60 for a packet here in Australia, I am so disappointed! I do not want to go away from this brand but will if this keeps happening.

Desired outcome: Compensation

5:46 pm EST

Altria Group Bond street red 20s classic

I found a spider and dirt right at the top of my smoke I have pics I was really scared as if I smoked it I might have died or got really sick please take this seriously as I have put this on all crime pages to make sure people are aware i'm scared to even have a cigarette i'm seeking compensation too please contact me on [protected]@gmail.com or [protected]

3:07 am EDT

Altria Group Bond street cigarettes

Upon opening I found half my packet of smokes had holes in the butt. This makes it extremely hard, almost impossible to smoke. Buying smokes is a luxury as it's becoming extremely expensive and to buy them faulty is very disappointing. I hope this gets resolved.

D
8:53 am EDT

Altria Group Product

Hi I bought a packet of bond street cigarettes today im just wandering why I have chunks and twigs of tobacco in my cigarettes dissapointed that im paying a good amount of money for these ive also taken pictures and also added this to facebook to warn others im im not the only person is upset and angry especially the price we are paying for these

9:14 am EDT

Altria Group Bond street red

I brought a packet of bond street red in the 40's. Opened them 9/40 smokes had the top missing some even had more missing tobacco out of them.
It's not the first time it has happened, I thought that you might've fixed the problem by now. I'm only writing as they are not cheap, feels like I'm being ripped off. I feel if I'm paying so much money for smokes than maybe they should be filled right.
Please contact me

8:41 pm EDT

Altria Group Bond street classic gold 25

The whole pack tastes of menthol. I buy the classics instead of the fresh burst because you can taste the menthol in the fresh burst without squeezing the butt, I didn't think that would happen in the classics considering they're not supposed to have any menthol at all. This is the 3rd pack it's happened with and I'm considering changing brands as cigarettes are expensive enough without buying packs that aren't right.

4:34 pm EDT

Altria Group Bond st menthol 40s

I opened a carton of my bond st 40s & took out a pack got ready for work then sat down with a coffee & opened my cigarettes and pulled out one cigarette with half of it missing so I had to check the rest & to my surprise there are 4 more the same very very dissatisfied again I've wrote a complaint before & sent a photo which I'll be doing again I just want what I'm paying for as cigarettes are not cheap it's like I'm throwing $200 in the bin.

7:55 am EDT

Altria Group Bond at menthol 40 pk

For the past few months my cigarettes bond at menthol 40s & cartons have been very loose & have bark in them very disappointing considering the price I pay for them I have sent a pic of a few cigarettes if I could get a response that would be great refund of a free carton even better as I do not want to change my brand as they are to my taste just very dissatisfied with your product over the past few months.

B
5:24 am EDT

Altria Group Hole in a cigarette

I recently purchase bond street blue 25 and among 25 pcs 10 of the cigarette has a hole on it .It was a wastage, and this is not 1st time it happens same things happens to me earlier also but doesn't want to bother but again I found same thing .So please solve this issues it cost our money .

R
2:47 am EDT

Altria Group Bond street blue 40's

Of the 40 cigarettes in the pack, 7 have an unknown black residue on them, when paying over $52 a packet, I expect to be able to smoke all of them, not 33!
Please advise what you will be doing to rectify this ASAP

8:04 pm EST

Altria Group Bond street blues 25 gram pouch

I purchased a 25 gram pouch of bond street blues. I decided to weigh the pouch and it only had 17 grams of tabacco in it, I then weighed it with the packaging even the plastic wrap and it only came to a total of 23 grams. I am very dissatisfied with this product I pay a lot of my pay to buy cigarettes I would atleast like to get what I pay for. I am extremely disappointed as I have been buying this product for a long time and I don't know how long I have been getting ripped off like this.

4:16 am EST

Altria Group bond st classic gold 20’s

Upon purchasing 4 packets of Bond st classic gold 20's from Smithfield Woolworths QLD on Friday 14th February 2020 I found faults in the cigarettes in each pack. Whereby at least 7 smokes of each pack had a hole in the top of the smoke near the filter. These cigarettes could not be smoked. Considering the ridiculous price of cigarettes these days to throw several out of each pack is absurd and would like to think you'd review this complaint and consider a refund or distribute additional smokes that I had to throw away from each pack.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Altria Group contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Altria Group?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Altria Group Customer Service. Initial Altria Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Altria Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Altria Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Altria Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.