Having problems with Altria Group?

Altria Group Customer Service Contacts

1800 627 5200 (Philip Morris USA)
+1 800 650 7411 (U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company)
+1 888 878 4562 (John Middleton)
+1 800 221 1690 (Nat Sherman)
+1 855 627 5836 (Nu Mark)
+1 877 224 3487 (Law Enforcement Support Line)
+1 800 872 3777 (Altria Group Benefits Center)
P.O. Box 85088
Richmond, Virginia
Altria Group, Inc., is the parent company of Altria Client Services LLC, Philip Morris USA Inc., U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company LLC, John Middleton Co., Nat Sherman LLC, Nu Mark LLC, Ste. Michelle Wine Estates Ltd. and Philip Morris Capital Corporation, each of which operates separate businesses. Throughout the Altria Corporate Websites, the terms "we," "us" and "our" refer, as appropriate in the context, to Altria Group, Inc., Philip Morris USA Inc., U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company LLC, John Middleton Co., Nat Sherman LLC, Nu Mark LLC or Philip Morris Capital Corporation or one or more of the Altria Group, Inc.’s subsidiaries. Featured products and positions on issues included on the Altria Corporate Websites are products or positions of the separate businesses operated by the appropriate subsidiary corporation.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Altria Group Customer Service. Initial Altria Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Altria Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Altria Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Altria Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Altria GroupCigarettes

I purchased a packet of smokes bond Street blue and whilst smoking one of the first smokes out of a fresh packet notice a small white grub crawling out of a hole in the smoke no my concern is where has this bug come from if from over seas it can't be good and rest of stock should be checked! Could someone please contact me about this
My contact details
Melina turner
[protected]

Altria GroupBond Street gold smokes

I have been buying bond Street gold smokes for years and never had a problem untill now, constantly the smokes are going out when smoking them and numerous of my packets have several smokes in them that can't be smoked they are not made correctly and have a big hole down the side as if they are not joined properly, this is rediculous I am a pensioner and don't have alot of money and I pay almost $60 for a packet here in Australia, I am so disappointed! I do not want to go away from this brand but will if this keeps happening.

Bond Street gold smokes

Altria GroupBond street red 20s classic

I found a spider and dirt right at the top of my smoke I have pics I was really scared as if I smoked it I might have died or got really sick please take this seriously as I have put this on all crime pages to make sure people are aware i'm scared to even have a cigarette i'm seeking compensation too please contact me on [protected]@gmail.com or [protected]

Bond street red 20s classic
      Bond street red 20s classic

Altria GroupBond street cigarettes

Upon opening I found half my packet of smokes had holes in the butt. This makes it extremely hard, almost impossible to smoke. Buying smokes is a luxury as it's becoming extremely expensive and to buy them faulty is very disappointing. I hope this gets resolved.

Bond street cigarettes
        Bond street cigarettes

Altria GroupProduct

Hi I bought a packet of bond street cigarettes today im just wandering why I have chunks and twigs of tobacco in my cigarettes dissapointed that im paying a good amount of money for these ive also taken pictures and also added this to facebook to warn others im im not the only person is upset and angry especially the price we are paying for these

Altria GroupBond street red

I brought a packet of bond street red in the 40's. Opened them 9/40 smokes had the top missing some even had more missing tobacco out of them.
            It's not the first time it has happened, I thought that you might've fixed the problem by now. I'm only writing as they are not cheap, feels like I'm being ripped off. I feel if I'm paying so much money for smokes than maybe they should be filled right.
            Please contact me

Bond street red
            Bond street red

Altria GroupBond street classic gold 25

The whole pack tastes of menthol. I buy the classics instead of the fresh burst because you can taste the menthol in the fresh burst without squeezing the butt, I didn't think that would happen in the classics considering they're not supposed to have any menthol at all. This is the 3rd pack it's happened with and I'm considering changing brands as cigarettes are expensive enough without buying packs that aren't right.

Bond street classic gold 25

Altria GroupBond st menthol 40s

I opened a carton of my bond st 40s & took out a pack got ready for work then sat down with a coffee & opened my cigarettes and pulled out one cigarette with half of it missing so I had to check the rest & to my surprise there are 4 more the same very very dissatisfied again I've wrote a complaint before & sent a photo which I'll be doing again I just want what I'm paying for as cigarettes are not cheap it's like I'm throwing $200 in the bin.

Bond st menthol 40s

Altria GroupBond at menthol 40 pk

For the past few months my cigarettes bond at menthol 40s & cartons have been very loose & have bark in them very disappointing considering the price I pay for them I have sent a pic of a few cigarettes if I could get a response that would be great refund of a free carton even better as I do not want to change my brand as they are to my taste just very dissatisfied with your product over the past few months.

Bond at menthol 40 pk

Altria GroupHole in a cigarette

I recently purchase bond street blue 25 and among 25 pcs 10 of the cigarette has a hole on it .It was a wastage, and this is not 1st time it happens same things happens to me earlier also but doesn't want to bother but again I found same thing .So please solve this issues it cost our money .

Hole in a cigarette

Altria GroupBond street blue 40's

Of the 40 cigarettes in the pack, 7 have an unknown black residue on them, when paying over $52 a packet, I expect to be able to smoke all of them, not 33!
                      Please advise what you will be doing to rectify this ASAP

Bond street blue 40's

Altria GroupBond street blues 25 gram pouch

I purchased a 25 gram pouch of bond street blues. I decided to weigh the pouch and it only had 17 grams of tabacco in it, I then weighed it with the packaging even the plastic wrap and it only came to a total of 23 grams. I am very dissatisfied with this product I pay a lot of my pay to buy cigarettes I would atleast like to get what I pay for. I am extremely disappointed as I have been buying this product for a long time and I don't know how long I have been getting ripped off like this.

Bond street blues 25 gram pouch
                        Bond street blues 25 gram pouch

Altria Groupbond st classic gold 20’s

Upon purchasing 4 packets of Bond st classic gold 20's from Smithfield Woolworths QLD on Friday 14th February 2020 I found faults in the cigarettes in each pack. Whereby at least 7 smokes of each pack had a hole in the top of the smoke near the filter. These cigarettes could not be smoked. Considering the ridiculous price of cigarettes these days to throw several out of each pack is absurd and would like to think you'd review this complaint and consider a refund or distribute additional smokes that I had to throw away from each pack.

Altria Groupblack and milds

I lit the tip to smoke as I have been for quite some time. Immediately started to spark and flame! And the smell was horrendous. Once put flame out, there is something white and something with the look and texture of aluminum foil. Needless to say, my throat and lips were irritated by whatever these substances are. I have photos as I have saved the mini cigar.

I can be reached back at [protected] or [protected]@yahoo.com

Altria Groupbond street blue

For the past few weeks the bond street blue smokes I've been buying have been really bad quality. I'll get halfway through a smoke only for the cherry to fall off the end of the smoke due to the tobacco being loose. It's really quite annoying as I like to have a full smoke but halfway through without fail the cheery falls off, it's not every smoke that it happens to but it's usually around about 5 smokes per 30 pack that it does happen to. With at 30 pack being $38 I'd like for the money to be worth it.

Altria Groupmarlboro cigarettes

I have been smoking Marlboro Reds for 38 years and there is something very, very wrong with them and I need to know what you've done to them! They smell and taste like a chemical and all of my things in my house have this horrible stink! It's on my clothes, my skin, my hair, my bed, purse, EVERYTHING and I am really upset because not only all of the above but I am coughing all the time and I get a headache and sore throat. I had to purchase a different brand of cigarettes today after loving Marlboro for 38 years. I don't know if its something you as a company are responsible for or if there has been sabotage but Reds are very expensive and I was buying 2 cartons a week but until I receive notice from you that this issue had been fixed and my cigarettes are back to normal believe that you have lost a loyal customer! Better be quick before I quit all together!

Altria Groupbond street blue

I purchased a packet of bond street blue yesterday, i opened them up today as i still had a few left from my previous pack and one was snapped in half (looked like it had been shoved in there) and every single cigarette i have smoked while ashing them have snapped off at the butt, in the past ive also foumd smokes stuck together and impossible to seperate without breaking them and a few times ive been smoking and realised theres a tiny hole in them, like toothpick size so i find im smoking more because half the smokes drizzling away before i get it, please fix these problems, i pay $38 for a pack of 30's and as of late im extremely dissapointed in your product

Altria Groupbond street red + fresh bury

Every packet I get the fresh burst is not a burst it's actual squeezing cement! The first few are easy but once packet been open few hours it turns to cement two handed job every time !!
                                    You go to Ash the smoke but everything comes out smokes done !
                                    I love the choice of fresh burst but they rnt keeping up with the Choice and especially the price but all smokes are ridiculously expensive

M
                                      May 20, 2019

Altria Group — this is the 5 pack of 40 smokes i've got with half full smokes

Iv got 50 packets of smokes to go on trip for 9 days 2 out of the 5 packets had half full or l9se tobacco out...

Altria Groupbond street cigarettes

Hello, my mother purchased a pack of Bond Street Blue 25's yesterday from Woolworths Beresfield nsw and one of the cigarettes had a filter mixed with the tobacco upon taking a drag of the cigarette she started coughing and couldn't catch her breath we noticed the smoke smelt like melted plastic and was bellowing more then normal so we quickly extinguished the smoke before finding the cause of this incident was a piece of filter
                                      I'm hoping you'd will reimburse her or send her another pack as she's not willing to light another smoke from the packet in case it happens again.. please contact me
                                      [protected]@gmail.com