Imperial Tobacco Australia Logo

Imperial Tobacco Australia

Having problems with Imperial Tobacco Australia?

Imperial Tobacco Australia Customer Service Contacts

121 Winterstoke Road
Bristol
Australia - BS32LL

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Imperial Tobacco Australia Customer Service. Initial Imperial Tobacco Australia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Imperial Tobacco Australia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Imperial Tobacco Australia. Discuss the issues you have had with Imperial Tobacco Australia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaPeter Jackson blue

I buy Peter Jackson blue 40's, they are not cheap selling at a whopping $56.95-$58.60 so when I get a cigarette that is broken I am not happy due to the amount of money I spend on these.As the case is now when I've gone to pull a cigarette out and it's got a big gash tear in it rendering it un-smokable.This isn't the first time this has occurred but I'm quite unsatisfied and not a very happy customer at the moment.Please contact me via email on [protected]@gmail.com

Peter Jackson blue
Peter Jackson blue

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jul 16, 2020

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. Unfortunately as Peter Jackson is not one of our brands, we recommend you get in contact with the manufacturer to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaWhite ox

Recently after purchasing 6 different packets this seems to be a consistent.
    I have been noticing pieces of bark in my pouches. Doesn't seem like much, but by the time I have sifted through the pouch to pick out smokable tobacco there is only half a pouch left.
    Not sure how many other people have been having the same issue, but there must be a lot of people with the same issue.

White ox

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jul 12, 2020

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaRogue tobacco or foreign object in jps tobacco pouch

I have been smoking JPS Tobacco for more than 30+ years! I recently purchased a Tobacco Pouch for my retailer!
      The tobacco tasted foul and nasty. I presumed it was a bad batch, so as a one off continued to smoke the same! To my dismay, the packet had several small particles and a big chunk of a foreign black object. After informing JPS & returning the product I still await a reply on the same! I have developed a nasty cough and bad throat and will soon seek medical and legal advice!!! Any help would be appreciated!!!

Rogue tobacco or foreign object in jps tobacco pouch

• Updated by Clyde Patrick MaGee · Sep 23, 2020

This has NOT been Resolved!
          I am now undergoing tests for Cancer of the the throat and have still not heard from Imperial Tobacco. 24 hours and I will file a formal complaint before I take Imperial tobacco To Court!!!

Comments

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jul 05, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australiajps absolute gold 25g pouch tobacco

Hi,

I recently purchased a pouch of JPS Absolute Gold 25g pouch tobacco from my local newsagency which i've done many times in the past. When i opened my tobacco i found it to be sub par. It was very dry and brittle. I roll my cigarette in the usual fashion but can only get three to four drags out if it and it's finished. Because of the dryness it burns extremely quickly. This is not what i expect from this product that i've purchased many times in the past. I am not happy, seeing how much tobacco costs these days.

Please contact me on the below email address.

[protected]@hotmail.com

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jul 05, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australiajps abundant gold tobacco

See attached photo of my recent experience after purchasing a 25g pack of JPS Abundent Gold Tobacco. I have been using this brand for the past 18 months but my recent purchase from CTC revealed 2.5g of unusable product. That is 10% of a 25g pack that was a waste. All the items appear to be either stems or stalks and hard hard and brittle and not suitable for smoking.

jps abundant gold tobacco

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jun 30, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaWhite ox tobacco

My husband has been smoking your white ox tobacco for 16 years. Today he brought a 50gram pouch from cignel at main road moonah. The pouch was presented in a plastic covering as usual.
            Once opened the tobacco had two very different colours, one dark one light, like the product had two different brands put into one pouch. It taste terrible and I have photos of the product. It's too expensive to not say anything about it and my husband is not happy.

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jun 28, 2020

• Updated by Susan langdon · Jun 26, 2020

I would like this pouch replaced please

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaChampion legendary ruby

I've smoked champion legendary ruby for years and have never had a problem. However I recently
              found a hard white object in my pouch of tobacco. I have no idea what it could possibly be.

It is about two 2 centimetres long and 1 centimetre wide. Small bits of tobacco have been stuck to it.

I found the object after opening the new pouch of tobacco

Champion legendary ruby

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jun 25, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaJPS (external red) roll your own tobacco

I have been purchasing JPS (red) tobacco for over 2 years now and in the last 6 months I have found several live beetles in the tobacco. The beetle is alive and living in the tobacco pouches. Attached is a photo of the beetle I found today, it's now dead as I accidentally killed it when I picked it up. It's a little brown beetle with wings. I am very concerned as the tobacco is packaged outside of Australia (are these beetles ok to be in Australia) plus the health effects to anyone who doesn't notice the beetle and smokes it with their tobacco.

JPS (external red) roll your own tobacco

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jun 21, 2020

Jun 18, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australia — White ox superior dark blend

i have been buying your product for over 2 years now and it has always been a high quality product until...

Imperial Tobacco Australiajps crushball blue 25's

Hello, My name is Jessica
                  For the last 2 days I have brought 2 packets of JPS crushball blue 25's (on these dates 09/05/2020 and 10/05/2020).
                  And in each of the 2 packets there has been the filter paper has been coming away from the smoke.
                  I would like to talk to someone who could help me fix what has happened.

Thank you.
                  Jessica.

jps crushball blue 25's

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaPoor quality.

I chose your cigarettes... This is not the first time I have found a problem, with you lack of quality... I swapped from what I thought was a different brand... Imagine my surprise, when I found you are all under the same umbrella... So I guess, your ability to produce a reasonable product fails @ times. This is not the first time I have experienced poor quality of your product. Yes it is my choice to smoke. However, it is your job to make a product that is worth the money you charge.

I have changed to parker & simpson... Was cheaper... Than jps... Now I find quality is just as bad... Last two packets the ciggies just break up... On packet... Code: 006212:07. Packet says made in nz... I challenge that. I suspect you use nz & ciggies made in another country.
                    Jo o'reilly
                    Ps: no I am not going to add a pic. However I am prepared to send your packet back with cigarettes... There you go useless corporate greed.

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · May 24, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaCigarettes

Hi there I bought a pack of Parker&Simpson blue 20's and found a substance that I don't no what it is. In 25 years of smoking I have never seen. Anything like it. I have taken photos and will keep it until I no what it is. Concerned Chad Wilkinson +61 [protected]. I have never complained before so I would like to have this matter resolved ASAP

Cigarettes
                      Cigarettes

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaChampion blue 25g

Hello, been smoking champion blue for 10 years and just purchased champion smooth blue tobacco 25g from corner store near melbourne and the content is either really old or chop chop. Smells and tastes really bad and has much darker colour to the usually gold lighter colour of champion blue. Nearly un smokable. Should I try return to point of purchase? Thanks in advance

Champion blue 25g

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · May 18, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaWhite ox tobacco australia

I have purchase 2x 50grams white ox and I notice that 1 pouch was so dry that when I tried rolling a smoke it all crumble in to dust. And the other pouch was not the weight to a 50gram it was 42grams so I am not happy and would like to make a complaint. I have been buying white ox tabacoo for well over 15years and to be honest I am not happy. Would you kindly send me out some tobacco or assist me out in any way to possible.

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · May 14, 2020

May 13, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australia — JPS+ crushball blue

Hey my names adam and today I purchased a packet of my favourite brand to be left shocked and a tad upset a...

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaHorizon blue 50g tobacco

Hello my name is Jeremy Bullock and I bought a pack of tobacco from my local newsagent on blunder rd in oxley QLD 4075 on the 6th of may 2020. The issue I'm having with it is it does not smoke properly. I cannot get a decent drag from it. I am very disappointed in this product because tobacco is not cheap and I cannot afford to just go out and buy another pack

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · May 10, 2020

May 03, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australia — Champion legendary rich red 25g pouch

I bought the 25g pouch of tobacco on the 3rd of may and it's now the 4th of may at the BP on 395...

Apr 26, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australia — Contaminated jps gold 40pk

26/04/20 approx 2pm I bought a pack of ups gold 40s. This is a regular brand I smoke every day. I smoke a...

Apr 21, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australia — Tally ho papers

Hi guys been using ur papers for over 20 years last few months the quality has gotten worse they rip easy...

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaWhite ox

Hello I have been noticing lately that my 50g pouch seems smaller so I started weighing the product. The last three pouches have been between 1-2.4g under the 50g weight but today's pouch weighed only 46.1g. Is there an issue with the weighing system? The price of tobacco has become too high to acceptably loose this percentage of product. How can this problem be rectified? I don't want to switch brands but I also don't want to feel ripped off

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Apr 16, 2020