Having problems with Marlboro?

1800 627 5267 (Customer Service)
1800 898 2888 (Customer Service)
New York, New York
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

Reds shorts

I bought a carton and every pack has Marlboro stamp on them that has bled through the cigarettes. And they put a really nasty taste in your mouth

i've tried smoking out of other packs and it still not working

I'm definitely smoke alot and I've tried for over two weeks when I run out of Single packs of cigarettes I bought at the store to smoke them and I can't

Reds shorts

Site not maintained properly and the coupons don't work!

Every time I go to use the mobile coupons it doesn't work properly. If I am lucky enough to get it to work it takes forever. I'm sick of this problem and sick of marlboro making excuses for their buck ups! Tonight 4/15/20 I wasn't able to get the site to go past location, again. Second time this week. I guess it's time for me to quit smoking because I don't need this stress. Marlboro your site sucks!

No menthol in my cigarettes

So in every packet I buy lately there is no menthol in the cigarettes. I throw away 5 to 6 cigarettes away from each packet of cigarettes because there is no menthol in. And the only reason why I smoke Marlboro Beyond blue is because of the menthol. I don't smoke any other cigarettes. Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards
Sharfah

No menthol

Good day
I want to inform you that this is not the first time happening.
I bave siggetettes of Marlborro beyond blue that do not have menthol.

I hope to hear back from you soon
Kind regards
Kaylin Mecenero

marlboro gold

I have bought a pack of 20 malboro gold from a shop in my area an I believe they are fake they don't taste right and they keep going out I paid full price and I am not happy I dont know what to do with them it's not the first time I think there is a couple of shops selling them as this is not the first time I have thought this an it's not right at all because ther not cheap and I don't earn that much money I am going to keep hold of this pack for proof an the should be cctv to prove that I have bought them at this shop

marlboro beyond blue

Good day Marlboro RSA,

I have wasted cigarettes in every pack I bought. They either don't want to burn due to large pieces of tobacco or there are no menthol ice balls in them.

I see multiple complaints and reviews about the same problems I have, how is this not resolved yet?

Very disappointed.

Will be changing brands as Marlboro is just wasting my money.

Good day.
I would like to file a complain about on of your tobacco products, Marlboro Beyond Blue.
In one of the packets two of the cigarettes had no Ice ball in, then there was one cigarette where the Ice ball was already popped. I am very unhappy about this, first time this ever happened to me.
Please let me know if you need any more information from me, (e-mail, telephone number)

Kind Regards
Leanni

beyond blue

Very dissatisfied with numerous Beyond Blue packs bought in recent months that either have no ice ball, or the ball is already popped. This is false advertising. What is going on with this brand? I am disappointed that such a prestigious brand would stoop so low. Aside from the fact that we pay almost R40 a pack, just to be unhappy with the product. Can this issue please be resolved?

blue beyond; popped cigarettes

I buy cartons of malbro blue beyond at a time but the 3 last cartons i have bought seems to have popped ciggerettes in them already. I thought it was just a defect packet but it seems to still be happening. Very unhappy about this as i never had this problem before. Please sort thos put as this product is not cheap and i really do not want to chang the brand

marlboro menthol light 100’s

They have been Stale and unsmokable. I buy them from many different places and it is a hit or miss so it is not the stores switching out it is the product itself they are stale and they are terrible I have been smoking this particular brand for about five years now and I have never had the problems with the stale cigarettes that I have had with this brand this past six months

advance

I was smoking advance and found some other material or thing which made the cigarette burst proportionately...

stale cigarettes/tobacco

Bought 2 packs of stale Marlboro gold 100s this morning and they were horrible. Either these were old or the tobacco was stale. ??? $12 bucks and some change down the drain. I bought them from the Murphy gas station in Travelers Rest SC. Manager was snarky when I tried to return them and acted like cigarettes don't get stale. The # on the bottom of the package is R140Z94A5. If I'm calculating correctly, these were packaged back in mid April, and it is now November.

• Re
    Rebecca Ragan Nov 21, 2019

I have smoked Marlboro menthol lights for years. And it’s a gamble on buying them now. SO MANY PACKS ARE STALE AT MULTIPLE STORES!! I hate it but it looks like I’m gonna have to switch to Newport’s. I have wasted so much money not to mention they make me cough

menthol black 100s

To marlboro very frustrating I have been smoking marb menthol blacks for years and over the past several months they have changed or some major mistake/accident has happened causing all the ciggs to be tasting horribly wrong not to mention the nausea and headaches from the new smokes that are inside the packs... I want my old before rewards program ciggs! Blue writing on the cigg black paper not the silver with gold rings... Why has this been ignored from all the complaints! And why are we being lied too!
I have spent tons of money just driving to stores any that I can find of the older style ones left in stores because there is such a major difference that its ridiculous and i'm so upset! This is clearly a major mistake and they are not fessing up or something needs to be done to fix this problem! I see no action and no feedback on the complaints being filed!

Hi,

Bought a packet of Marlboro Gold 20's from Game Northriding, to find one of the cigarettes filter paper is not rolled correct. I feel paying R40 + rand for a premium cigarette everything should be done to perfection. Yes it might be a small thing but surely there has to be quality control when it comes to a world class product like Marlboro.

Kind Regards
Shane Davison

• Il
    Ilene Gross Apr 01, 2020

I want to put my numbers for 3 purchases of cigarettes. How do I do that. My name is Ilene Gross.
    Please reply.

marlboro 72s blue

Why discontinue the 72 blues. The blacks or any other brand are not the same. I've tried to find a replacement and I have had no success. I know several people who enjoyed the blues and are just as upset and disappointed as the next person. Marlboro should take into to consideration the loyalty of their customers. I am going on over a year now and it is utterly disappointing. BRING BACK 72 BLUES!! YOU CAN KEEP YOUR BLACKS!!

carton marlboro menthol shorts

I bought a carton of Marlboro menthol shorts and several of the packs were open with a cigarette out of each pack the numbers on the bottom of the cigarette pack is D197X9 to be too. Then it has a Missouri sticker that's orange that says 51490. Because of this I was not comfortable smoking any of the cigarettes because they have been tampered with. You can contact me at [protected]. Or at [protected]@outlook.com. The carton was completely closed when I bought it from the retailer.

carton marlboro menthol shorts

marlboro coupons

I was getting two $1.50 off coupons per week..then they switched it over to one $1.50 off coupon per week..now they switched it to one .50 cent off coupon per week..so im having to switch over to different ciggerette brands now..and i been smoking there ciggerettes for over 30-years..and my father died from smoking marlboro ciggerettes.the hail with them..

marlboro red 100s

I've been smoking Marlboro red 100s for ever, whatever you guys have done to them is ruining my experience and I'm quitting now thanks a lot for ruining a good product! Just like everything else in this world you all care more about profit than quality! I dont know how you will be able to fix the problem so I guess I'll just call the number on the pack tomorrow. I'm very disappointed in poor quality products. You even changed the open strip to a cheap looking gold strip. What were u thinking???

marlboro red 100s

• Updated by Bryancantastethechange · Sep 30, 2019

Also you sent me Marlboro miles instead of a coupon for my Birthday talk about a bad gift.

south africa marlboro beyond blue

Good Day

I am not usually one of those people that complains

But I have smoked Marlboro since I started smoking 11 years, and when the Marlboro beyond came out it was I good option for me duo to I don't smoke menthol at all and my wife does and the switch worked great and I never had a problem with it.

But I started realizing resonantly that some cigarettes are menthol with out crushing the ball and after testing it to keep it just on the counter to avoid accidental pressure... I then tested a few establishment that sells the brand for accidental damage from single packets to cartons and at least 8 to 15 cigarettes or more out of a carton of 10 packets had a strong menthol taste and then transfers the taste to the cigarettes close to it.

For a person not enjoying menthol cigarettes at all, getting a surprise menthol is very distasteful and disappointing, apically when I spend ZAR2000 or more on your product a month.

I think its vary unacceptable to advertise it as a switch cigarette when it is unpredictable what taste you going to get

And when you want to contact them on there website, the website is not active

I hope this issue gets resolved as soon as possible
[protected]@gmail.com

marlboro black reds

I have smoked these since they came out and the past month or so I've noticed the taste is so much different (not for the good) they leave a very nasty taste in my mouth like I'm smoking a cheap pack of cigs and its like smoking a lite cig. I pay $6.50 for them. Im love the marlboro taste but these are awful. Im think im going to change to another brand.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices