Having problems with Marlboro?

Marlboro Customer Service Contacts

1800 627 5267 (Customer Service)
1800 898 2888 (Customer Service)
New York, New York
Mon9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Tue9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Wed9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Thu9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Marlboro Customer Service. Initial Marlboro complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Marlboro above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Marlboro. Discuss the issues you have had with Marlboro and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Marlboro Complaints & Reviews

MarlboroMarlboro blue beyond no ice ball

Barcode: [protected]
Purchased from local petrol garage, only to find 4 cigarettes out of the 20 there is either no ice ball or if it pops there is absolutely no menthol taste, I always smoke Marlboro and this is not the first occasion this has happened. It's very annoying as I only smoke with the ice ball and it's a waste that I have to throw those ones out.
Really would some feedback on this issue or some sort of response as the time I complained nothing happened and the quality line on the box says its the incorrect number. Please attend to this issue with urgency as I am probably going to try a different brand with better quality and reliability.

Marlboro blue beyond no ice ball
Marlboro blue beyond no ice ball

MarlboroStale cigarettes Marlboro smooth shorts

Today I went to buy a pack of cigarettes because my 5 kids were driving me crazy. I was hoping for a little relief after having a smoke and blowing off some steam. Unfortunately, after my first puff I realized I just paid my last $12.35 for a pack of nasty stale tasting cigarettes. I figured I would take them back. After all, I spend roughly $20.00 a day at the store so I figured the guy would hook me up with another pack. But no, the greedy store owner would rather loose my business. All in all, I hope Marlboro takes some action on this complaint since I give them another $3000 a year on cigarettes. Here is the code to the cigarettes. Hopefully I get a free new pack. Better yet a free carton.

V270Y08A2

Bought these cigarettes at

1450 Shaffer rd
    Atwater ca 95301

Stale cigarettes Marlboro smooth shorts

Marlboromarlboro light

For the past several months my awful experience with the taste of Marlboro Lights cigs, the brand I've smoked for almost 20 years, has me extremely disappointed with the apparent changes in the making of these cigarettes. The taste of harsh chemicals that's so obvious after the first drag it makes my lips numb! I've tried buying my fav brand at different stores, sometimes I'm lucky and get a pack that taste "normal

MarlboroMarlboro 72

I purchased 1 carton of marlboro 72 6out of the ten packs had broken cigarettes .I purchased them from family express in st john indiana .family express could not do anything for me due to the packs being open.refrered me to go our web site .purchase was made a to 11 :06 on 1-2 21 .my name is John petrassi as dreesss is 12715 parrish, cedar lake, indiana, 46303, phone [protected]

MarlboroSpotify Gift Card- Year membership

Marlboro.com

I am a member at Marlboro.com. They run promotions and during the last promotion I won a gift card for a year of Spotify, digital music streaming service. It does not work!
          I have contacted them twice with no reply or action. The worst part is that we gave it as a gift and the person notified me that it is not valid!

If there is anything you can do I would appreciate it!

Sincerely,

Brian Wenneman
          [protected]@aol.com
          [protected]

• Ca
              CaitO Jan 07, 2021

That sucks! It’s kind of funny that you got busted regifting but that might be why it doesn’t work, might have to be under your account/name or you have to activate it w/ your email address?

• Mb
              mbungert Jan 07, 2021

@CaitO It was just a general gift card where you have a number to activate. Problem is that I contacted them 3 times and no response from Marlboro. Poor customer service.

MarlboroSite

I have been trying for over 2 weeks to get my email on my marlboro site to work. I have called at least 3-4 times and and finally get a new email address that works. It works once or twice and then it is back to square 1. I have had this same site for over 20 years and have never had this much trouble with it.. I have spent a lot of money buying marlboro cigarettes. I don't understand what the problem with the site is. It keeps saying my credentials are invalid and then it also tells me that my security question is invalid. I know for a fact that my security question is valid because I am the one that put it on there. Can somebody please help me. I have been trying and trying and don't know what to do to solve this problem. My name is Danny Holmes. My new email address is mholmes [protected]@tampabay.rr.com

MarlboroSite and stale cigarettes

I couldn't upload any codes today. It kept says system issue. So there goes that! No rewards points this month!
              And lately with the packs that have the paper in with all the warnings. Are extremely stale!
              I'm not sure if they aren't sealed completely with that paper insert or what is happening.

Site and stale cigarettes

MarlboroMarlboro menthol 100s

I bought 6-pks of Marlboro Menthol 100s on
                10/6/20 from the Seven- Eleven on Main St.
                Longmont, CO. In one pack all the cigarettes looked like they were dipped in some kind of oil.
                The outside package was fine and the cigarettes are dry but discolored and smell like some kind of oil.

[protected]@comcast.net

Marlboro menthol 100s

MarlboroReds shorts

I bought a carton and every pack has Marlboro stamp on them that has bled through the cigarettes. And they put a really nasty taste in your mouth

i've tried smoking out of other packs and it still not working

I'm definitely smoke alot and I've tried for over two weeks when I run out of Single packs of cigarettes I bought at the store to smoke them and I can't

Reds shorts

MarlboroSite not maintained properly and the coupons don't work!

Every time I go to use the mobile coupons it doesn't work properly. If I am lucky enough to get it to work it takes forever. I'm sick of this problem and sick of marlboro making excuses for their buck ups! Tonight 4/15/20 I wasn't able to get the site to go past location, again. Second time this week. I guess it's time for me to quit smoking because I don't need this stress. Marlboro your site sucks!

Marlboro Beyond BlueNo menthol in my cigarettes

So in every packet I buy lately there is no menthol in the cigarettes. I throw away 5 to 6 cigarettes away from each packet of cigarettes because there is no menthol in. And the only reason why I smoke Marlboro Beyond blue is because of the menthol. I don't smoke any other cigarettes. Hope to hear from you soon.
                      Regards
                      Sharfah

MarlboroNo menthol

Good day
                        I want to inform you that this is not the first time happening.
                        I bave siggetettes of Marlborro beyond blue that do not have menthol.

I hope to hear back from you soon
                        Kind regards
                        Kaylin Mecenero

Marlboromarlboro gold

I have bought a pack of 20 malboro gold from a shop in my area an I believe they are fake they don't taste right and they keep going out I paid full price and I am not happy I dont know what to do with them it's not the first time I think there is a couple of shops selling them as this is not the first time I have thought this an it's not right at all because ther not cheap and I don't earn that much money I am going to keep hold of this pack for proof an the should be cctv to prove that I have bought them at this shop

marlboro gold

Marlboromarlboro beyond blue

Good day Marlboro RSA,

I have wasted cigarettes in every pack I bought. They either don't want to burn due to large pieces of tobacco or there are no menthol ice balls in them.

I see multiple complaints and reviews about the same problems I have, how is this not resolved yet?

Very disappointed.

Will be changing brands as Marlboro is just wasting my money.

Marlborono ice ball

Good day.
                              I would like to file a complain about on of your tobacco products, Marlboro Beyond Blue.
                              In one of the packets two of the cigarettes had no Ice ball in, then there was one cigarette where the Ice ball was already popped. I am very unhappy about this, first time this ever happened to me.
                              Please let me know if you need any more information from me, (e-mail, telephone number)

Kind Regards
                              Leanni

no ice ball
                              no ice ball

Marlborobeyond blue

Very dissatisfied with numerous Beyond Blue packs bought in recent months that either have no ice ball, or the ball is already popped. This is false advertising. What is going on with this brand? I am disappointed that such a prestigious brand would stoop so low. Aside from the fact that we pay almost R40 a pack, just to be unhappy with the product. Can this issue please be resolved?

Marlboroblue beyond; popped cigarettes

I buy cartons of malbro blue beyond at a time but the 3 last cartons i have bought seems to have popped ciggerettes in them already. I thought it was just a defect packet but it seems to still be happening. Very unhappy about this as i never had this problem before. Please sort thos put as this product is not cheap and i really do not want to chang the brand

Marlboromarlboro menthol light 100’s

They have been Stale and unsmokable. I buy them from many different places and it is a hit or miss so it is not the stores switching out it is the product itself they are stale and they are terrible I have been smoking this particular brand for about five years now and I have never had the problems with the stale cigarettes that I have had with this brand this past six months

Nov 08, 2019

Marlboro — advance

I was smoking advance and found some other material or thing which made the cigarette burst proportionately...

Marlborostale cigarettes/tobacco

Bought 2 packs of stale Marlboro gold 100s this morning and they were horrible. Either these were old or the tobacco was stale. ??? $12 bucks and some change down the drain. I bought them from the Murphy gas station in Travelers Rest SC. Manager was snarky when I tried to return them and acted like cigarettes don't get stale. The # on the bottom of the package is R140Z94A5. If I'm calculating correctly, these were packaged back in mid April, and it is now November.

• Re
                                          Rebecca Ragan Nov 21, 2019

I have smoked Marlboro menthol lights for years. And it’s a gamble on buying them now. SO MANY PACKS ARE STALE AT MULTIPLE STORES!! I hate it but it looks like I’m gonna have to switch to Newport’s. I have wasted so much money not to mention they make me cough