Imperial Tobacco Australia Logo

Imperial Tobacco Australia

Having problems with Imperial Tobacco Australia?

Imperial Tobacco Australia Customer Service Contacts

121 Winterstoke Road
Bristol
Australia - BS32LL

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Imperial Tobacco Australia Customer Service. Initial Imperial Tobacco Australia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Imperial Tobacco Australia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Imperial Tobacco Australia. Discuss the issues you have had with Imperial Tobacco Australia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Imperial Tobacco Australia50g champion legendary ruby

I bought a pouch from my local bottle shop as I do regularly and I think it had been on the shelf for quite some time. As the tobacco was very dry old and it tasted quite foul. I got no nicotine buz from having a cigarette. As I usually do. I'm quite disappointed as I have been smoking this brand for about 5 years and paid a hefty 116$ for it. Regards jackson hine [protected] [protected]@gmail.com

50g champion legendary ruby

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Oct 05, 2020

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

Imperial Tobacco Australia50 gram white ox superior dark blend

Hi i've been smoking your white ox for 10years now and recently the quality has dropped dramatically as the price has gone up alot I pay $120 for a 50gram pouch to find that it is all mixed with un cut leaves, bark and stem I don't know why you have started not caring about your product and the quality in each packet before you sell it but I am not happy I would like something done about this please kind regards

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Sep 21, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australiajps endless blue

There is a big stick in my packet of rolling tobacco. Seems the quality went down as the price went up. Very unhappy with both price and quality. I have been smoking this brand for 10years now. I can't afford tailor made so have opted for the rolling tobacco. Now both products are pretty much out of reach in the very close future. What will happen to your company when we all quit?. Bali can sell packs of 20 cigarettes for $2 australia. So why has our industry overpriced itself to a foreseeable demise... So much for the lucky country hey. What a joke.

jps endless blue

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Sep 20, 2020

JPS Endless Blue TobaccoUnable to backup

Good afternoon,
        I need to complain in regards to all the large wood tobacco within the pouches of the 25 grams endless blue. Within all packets, the Woody hard stems and branches are becoming more often.
        I would like to be able to send it all back is at has nearly equaled the value of the 25 grams that comes in a pouch
        This is only out of 4 pouches so far, such a huge waste of money
        Some of the larger parts attached in the photo, this is what I have pulled out today

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Sep 17, 2020

Sep 11, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australia — White ox 50g and 25g tobacco

Hi my name is nick zambakides and I have being smoking white ox for many years. Have had problems with the...

Imperial Tobacco Australia50gram pouch of white ox tobacco

Hi to who it may concern, I am writing this complaint as I have been a smoker of White Ox for 22 years. Your product is the only tobacco I consume. I have found recently while the price is going up the quality is going down. I have recently found very large pieces of bark and some pouches have been quite dry. Maybe if you could replace a pouch for a very loyal customer it would make it better. I do not think I am asking for much as I've said I have stuck with this one brand for 22 years and only recently have had issues. Thankyou for taking the time to read this. Yours Sincerely
          Theresa Flynn

50gram pouch of white ox tobacco

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Sep 06, 2020

• Updated by Theresa Flynn · Sep 04, 2020

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 😊

• Updated by Theresa Flynn · Sep 04, 2020

Please if you could respond to this complaint it would be greatly appreciated.

Sep 01, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australia — jps gold 25 pack

Hi I purchased a pack of JPS Gold 25s on Monday the 31/08/2020 from Coles Taylors Hill Melbourne Victoria...

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaRiverstone 25 grams rolling tobacco

I have smoked imperial tobacco brands for over 5 years and mostly found your products to be of a high standard but recently have had 3 25gram packets that were under weight. One particular packet contained only 22.7 grams of tobacco. As this is priced as a premium product it should be expected the contents are at least very close to weight. I have also had another packet which contained two hard clumps of possibly stem which combines weighed 1.3 grams. I'm still believe you're tobacco is of a high standard but if the weight is off again I will be switching brands.

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Aug 23, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australiajps eternal reds roll your own

I just pulled some tabacco out to roll a smoke and a little brown ball shaped object was in it about the size of a rabbit poo. I squeezed it and it turned to a fine dust with a very strong smell. That has made the tabacco have a wierd taste to it that just lingers in your mouth. I've been smoking this tabacco for at least 5 years. And I've put up with the slow gradual increase in the steam amount in the bags. But I'm struggling to live at the moment as it is and can't afford to have to buy another pouch of tabacco

jps eternal reds roll your own

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Aug 23, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaMy complaint is about all the bark i’m accumulating and under weighing some of the pouches

For the last 4 years iv brought a 50gram pouch every 6 days. The last year the quality of the tobacco has dropped but the price keeps going up. Iv found long hairs in a pouch iv had a pouch that was crispy and stale and iv accumulated heaps of bark that isn't pleasant to smoke. With the price of tobacco these days it's just not acceptable. So for me to be happy I think I would like 4 50 gram pouches. Seeing iv been buying the product for over 4 years I don't think it's to much to ask for thanks.

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Aug 19, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australiajps select hand stripped blend

Hi I finally found a tobacco that was affordable and was a decent product but now the 40g packet has been discontinued and I live in Queensland where the Law states the minimum weight is 25g Can be sold so can't get the 20g packet in Queensland and the red gold and blue is not nice product way too dry and tastes funny, Can you please either bring the 40g packet back or increase it to 25g so can be sold here very frustrating especially now with all plain packaging I've wasted hundreds of dollars trying out other tobaccos but none are as good as JPS select for the price
                  Thanks
                  Ps I also bought a packet about a year ago and was mouldy I let the tobacconist know and think he reported it back to supplier but I did not receive a refund it was a 40g packet of JPS select hand stripped blend can I please get a refund or replaced thank you

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Aug 18, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australiajps blue cigarette cartons of 35

Twice I have purchased a carton of the 35 packs of cigarettes and when I got home realised that the cartons were a pack short containing 5 instead of 6. The first time the carton was opened before I realised so could not prove my loss of a $45 Pack. When these cartons are packed as 5 the easy open strip is missing from the wrapping. On account that it has happened more than once to one buyer I would suggest that your production line has a fault.

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Aug 17, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaHorizon menthol tobacco - non menthol

This fortnight I have purchased my regular 7pkts of Horizon Menthol tobacco from the 3 local Smokemart stores. Out of the 7pkts only 3 were actually menthol tobacco, the other 4 were regular tobacco.
                      Its obviously a product problem as the packs were all purchased at different stores on different days, not all at once. Not sure whats going on but its definitely not good enough when paying almost $50 per 25g pouch.
                      I wasnt able to afford to replace the non-menthol pkts nor would the stores replace once it had been opened (especially so many pkts being dodgy), so had to smoke it or go without. And that so wasnt an option.
                      Refund, replacement I dont know what options I have, but please get your product back to what it should be.

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Aug 12, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australia50 gram white ox tobacco

Hello I brought a 50 gram of white ox tabbaco and as I was rolling myself a cigarette there was it looks like rubber in the package I had just open it aswell.
                        Could u please replace this as i'm not paying almost 100 dollars an get this in my packaging I am really disappointed that us smoker pay 1000 of dollars for good tabbaco so I expected it to be good for the prices we pay. Thanks kind regards. Tam

50 gram white ox tobacco

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Aug 11, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaLegendary champion ruby

I bought a 50g of legendary champion ruby tobacco from the iga in ringwood north and the packet has all machine lines pressed on it and it was opened it looks like air was getting in from the machine lines and there was also no packaging with the tobacco I didn't realise till I got home because I had other shopping and the tobacco on the inside was

Legendary champion ruby
                          Legendary champion ruby

• Updated by Marios P · Aug 20, 2020

Nothing has been done about this complaint after speaking to the complaints hotline

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Aug 11, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaLess cigarettes in packing of 25

Date Of Incident: 29th July 2020,
                            Client: JPS
                            Packet Name: JPS Crushball Blue (25)
                            Bought From: Coles Donacaster WestField, Victoria

Description:
                            I bought JPS Crushball Blue (25) pack from Coles Donacaster WestField, Victoria .
                            When i opened the Pack, I counted the Ciggretaes total was 23.
                            And Yes the packaging was sealed.

Usually, I dont count them but Today I saw the ciggirates were loose packed.
                            Which made me to count them.

Less cigarettes in packing of 25

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Aug 02, 2020

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jul 29, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australia25g white ox pouches

Hi, lately i've been getting big peices of tobacco way to big to roll into a smoke, it's frustrating me as I loose so much, it never use to be like this white ox is usually my 1 smoke but if I keep wasting all this money i'll have no choice but to change brands, maybe going back to the old white ox that tastes much better or some how replace what I can't roll at least please. This photo is only what bits i've got out of my 25g pouch in the last 12hrs.

25g white ox pouches
                              25g white ox pouches

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jul 27, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaRiverstone tobacco

Consumer complaint -Stems in tobacco, unsuable waste in produce to roll a smoke. Adds weight to packet/roll your own unusable in tobacco and not what is paid for . That's just what is sitting at the top of a freshly opened packet of 25gram pouch.
                                Rachelle Taane

Riverstone tobacco

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jul 27, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaParker and simpson gold

Hi
                                  My name is Dianne Hodierne I have been smoking your cigarettes for only a couple of months which are Parker and Simpson gold 40.
                                  I was very upset when I just lit my cigarette and the butt came away I have been a life time smoker and have never came across this yet.
                                  As cigarettes are so expensive I feel like I have been ripped off can you please respond back to me I have also taken a picture if needed.
                                  Thanks Dianne Hodierne
                                  [protected]
                                  3 Railway Road
                                  Como NSW 2226

Parker and simpson gold

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Jul 15, 2020

Jul 16, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australia — Tobacco

Champion 2x 25 g packets both full of big pieces of bark making both packets unsmokeable this is simply not...