Imperial Tobacco Australia Logo

Imperial Tobacco Australia

Having problems with Imperial Tobacco Australia?

Imperial Tobacco Australia Customer Service Contacts

121 Winterstoke Road
Bristol
Australia - BS32LL

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Imperial Tobacco Australia Customer Service. Initial Imperial Tobacco Australia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Imperial Tobacco Australia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Imperial Tobacco Australia. Discuss the issues you have had with Imperial Tobacco Australia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaParker and Simpson 25g pouch

I purchased a pouch of tobacco last week and found a small piece of metal in it when rolling my smokes. Not at all happy as I've been smoking this product for a long time and this is just gross. I'd like to have something done about this as it is dangerous and unsafe having metal in my tobacco. I still have the pouch and purchased another brand as I didn't want to risk more small metal fragments being smoked.

Parker and Simpson 25g pouch
Parker and Simpson 25g pouch

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Dec 13, 2020

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaRuby & port royal

Tobacco quality has dropped substantially.
    No flavour. Very dusty. Dry. Barky. No more flake.
    Please fix your product. Costing too much for low quality. Go back to your original process, recipie, or suppliers.
    Whatever it may be. Do not want to buy imported brands but for a couple of extra dollars. Smokers can tell the difference when the quality has dropped.
    Would like refund if possible.

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Dec 13, 2020

Dec 07, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australia — Unhappy tobacco purchase

I have been a satisfied white ox smoker for over 15 years now and lately have noticed I'm getting a lot...

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaParker and simpson 25’s

Hello. The last 3 packets of 25, s that I have purchased from the supermarket have had only 24 cigarettes in them. I am definitely not getting what I pay for. I used to purchase 40's and never had this issue. Obviously, I cannot get a refund from the place of purchase but would like to be assured that this will not be an ongoing issue and an explanation would be appreciated.
      Thanks
      Trudi

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Dec 07, 2020

Nov 30, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australia — White sox 50 and 25 gram premium tobacco

Hi I have been a long time customer, and have been buying imperial tobacco white ox superior dark blend...

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaParker and simpson gold

I have a packet of Parker and Simpson golds and have around 1/4 of the smokes have holes in them, some tiny some large, I have included a pic of 2 smokes, these were purchased from IGA walloon qld 4306 29/11/20, the tips of about 15 smokes all have small holes, as per the pic the largest hole is in the middle of the smoke, I can be emailed on [protected]@hotmail.com

Parker and simpson gold

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Nov 29, 2020

JPSCarton jps red 40’s

Recently I purchased a carton of JPS 40's Red from a Cole's store in Norwest Sydney Australia.
          As you would know, they now cost in excess of $250 a carton now, and I am continuously disappointed with the number of individual cigarettes that are defective, broken and unable to be smoked.
          In a packet I opened today, there were another 3 in unsatisfactory condition and unable to be smoked!
          I think it is very unsatisfactory and a rip off when charging so much and to have so many unusable items. From this carton only I've had to discard a total of 15 individual cigarettes.
          I have taken photos of the condition that they were in, should you wish to follow up. If this continues to happen as it has in the last 4 cartons I have purchased, I'll definitely be changing product to an alternative to see if I get a better purchase for my expensive outlay.

Carton jps red 40’s

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Dec 07, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaChampion ruby 50g pouch

Lately I have noticed that there seems to be more and more large uncut pieces in the pouches that are un smokable. Really disappointed, this last one was as large as an Australian 50c piece.
            The pricing or tobacco products has sky rocketed in the last few years, but the quality seems to be dropping just as dramatically. As a very regular smoker, I am considering switching brands to see if another brand is more consistent with a quality product.

Champion ruby 50g pouch

Imperial Tobacco Australia50g champion ruby

Hello I purchased a 50g pack of champion ruby and as a long time smoker of this i have noticed that it most definitely is not champion ruby inside the pouch it is alot darker and does not smell or taste the same .

The barcode number is [protected]

As this is only tobacco I smoke it is very disappointing. Tobacco is very expensive and this shouldn't of happened

Tye barkley

50g champion ruby

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaJPS Blue

1/11/2020 Narelle.
                Hello, we smoke JPS blue and we have had a number of packets with rips and tears over the past few months.

The last pack we have opened has a number of cigarettes with rips/tears and for the cost of a packet of cigarettes this is really not acceptable.

Normally I am not one to put in a complaint but when you have this happen a number of times it becomes time to take action.

There must have been some change in your QA processes earlier this year as we have smoked JPS blue for years and not had this problem prior to this year.

My husband and I both smoke JPS blue and we are pensioners so we a limited to have extra funds to purchase extra JPS blue when we are impacted this way.

regards Narelle [protected]

JPS Blue

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaWhite ox 25g pouch

I have been smoking White Ox for forty years and never had a problem but I bought a 25g pouch of White Ox tobacco this morning from Caltex Service Station, Port of Brisbane and the tobacco is so fine it is almost powder.

Seeing as the price has gone up so much in the past couple of years I expect the tobacco to be good quality.

I would like a refund as the quality was very poor.

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaWhite ox superior dark blend

50gram pouch is once again, full of bark and dust!. At $115.00 a pouch, this is just not good enough for your business. I've been smoking your tobacco, since 2003, and in the last few years I'm am astouned at the quality. I would believe some sought of reimbursement to a valued customer, should be done. Thinking of changing tobacco I smoke. Not happy.

White ox superior dark blend

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaWhite ox tobacco

I live in Deception Bay, Brisabane, Queensland, Australia. I am 59 years old. I have been smoking White Ox Tobacco for over 29 years. The last 3 pouches I have purchased, 25 gram packs, have been full of sticks and trash and what looks like bark. Have they sold the company ? It really is bad. If the next pouch is the same I'm swapping brands. 😑😑

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaChampion ruby 15g

Good day. I've purchased a 15g pouch of Champion Ruby today and it's most definitely not the same tobacco that's inside the 25g pouches that I usually buy. About a month ago I bought a 20g pouch of Champion Ruby and had the same problem. Upon closer inspection of these products I noticed they are made in Netherlands. The 25g and 50g pouches, which I consider to be the genuine product, are made in New Zealand. The product from Netherlands is too finely cut, the colour is different and it does not taste like the Champion Ruby that I am used to. It gives me a sore throat too and I actually never finished the 20g pouch. I have only had two small cigarettes from the 15g pouch that I bought today and already I have a sore throat. I probably would not smoke more of it. What is very disappointing is the fact that I paid $36.95 for this product.

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Oct 18, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaRiverstone premium rum blend 15g

Hi I recently bought a 15g pouch of Riverstone Premium Rum Blend 15g tobacco and inside it was another tobacco. It was of the same brand name, empty and completely shredded. Ive bought this tobacco for quiet some time now as I've always thought highly of the quality. Then having removed the shredded pouch material I noticed the tobacco that remained looked to be of lesser volume in which I'd grown used to, so I weighed the total amount and realised that my Riverstone Premium Rum Blend had now come at a premium rate. It weighed 11grams in total.
                          Could you please advise me on the necessary steps I should take in order to find some resolve in this case.
                          Paul Loftus
                          [protected]@hotmail.com

Riverstone premium rum blend 15g

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Oct 18, 2020

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaThe cost in Australia

Why isn't your company fighting against the extortion in Australia they call tax as it's your customers that are being Abused by this help us your customerS to fight this tax as it is just a government money grab and needs to stop ...
                            It is against human rights to force an un fair tax on people that can make their own choices

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Oct 11, 2020

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

Imperial Tobacco AustraliaComplaining on janne

Hey I spoke to a lady when I called today on [protected] she says she is the supervisor they have put me on prepay without any notice as I was not paying on time that's fine for me because that was my mistake
                              But I have placed order on 6th I waiting for the payment link or amount should be pain in a mail nothing was sent and she is screaming like hell and cut my call

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Oct 06, 2020

Thank you for contacting Imperial Tobacco in relation to your recent contact. As written above we can see that you have had a less than an ideal experience and we would like to invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected], so that we can discuss this matter further

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Oct 06, 2020

Thank you for contacting Imperial Tobacco in relation to your recent contact. As written above we can see that you have had a less than ideal experience and we would like to invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected], so that we can discuss this matter further

Imperial Tobacco Australiajps endless blue tobacco

Gday i'm not looking for a free pack of tobacco or anything but thought i'd let you know so you guys can improve the quality control of the product, I purchased a pack of jps endless blue tobacco from my local last week and have found what looks like a couple of clumps of dirt mixed in with the tobacco.
                                Happy answer any questions just thought you guys would want to know.

jps endless blue tobacco

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Oct 05, 2020

JPSTobacco

Hello not sure what to say dont normally coplain, have smoked jps for years without a problem besides price, anyway the last 7 packets of rollies jps blue I have purchased in albany wa at the tobacco station but they have been of a noticeably lower quality with large wood or sticks and lots of powdery crumbs I wasnt able to smoke am thinking of changing brands but dont really want to change just wondering if it was a bad batch or something ok look forward to your response thankyou

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Oct 05, 2020

Sep 29, 2020

Imperial Tobacco Australia — Foreign object found in the jps tobacco

I have been smoking jps red for the last 30 years! I purchased a pouch of tobacco in july, it tasted foul...