First Convenience Bank [FCB] Logo

First Convenience Bank [FCB]

Having problems with First Convenience Bank [FCB]?

First Convenience Bank [FCB] Customer Service Contacts

1800 666 9801 (Mexico)
1800 507 0188 (Panama)
+1 800 903 7490 (Customer Service)
+1 254 634 2161 (First National Bank Texas)
+1 800 677 9801 (First National Bank Texas)
+1 866 390 9768 (Hearing Impaired)
+44 800 089 8062 (United Kingdom)
+31 800 022 0016 (Netherlands)
+82 798 148 000 332 (South Korea)
PO Box 937
Killeen, Texas
United States - 76540-0937

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with First Convenience Bank [FCB] Customer Service. Initial First Convenience Bank [FCB] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for First Convenience Bank [FCB] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about First Convenience Bank [FCB]. Discuss the issues you have had with First Convenience Bank [FCB] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

First Convenience Bank [FCB] Complaints & Reviews

Feb 23, 2021

First Convenience Bank [FCB] — Unprofessional branch supervisor

Branch Supervisor "Paul Gonzalez" has displayed nothing but unprofessional sarcastic condescending...

First Convenience Bank [FCB] Koshar/Brown Checking and Saving

I called First Convenience Bank 02/1282021 @2: 10 pm on Ph...# [protected]. I talked to a man who was not very nice. I asked how I would go about in my Checking account and my Savings Account statements from the very first statement of both accounts. I also to him that I Court Ordered legal guardian of my grandson who is in Jail at the present. And I am also Court Ordered "TRUSTIE" representative payee on both account. I gave him all the information he asked for but my grandsons I.D. card # which he doesn't have because he is in Dallas County Jail. This guy got so lets just say out of hand that he hung the phone up in my ear.

Kenneth R. Koshar
Friday * 02/12/2021

First Convenience Bank [FCB] My money

I haven't been with first convenance bank very long and already i'm about to lose my home and my bills because they have this legal scam going on wit my money. Hear is what's going on can you say overdraft every month they are taking money out of my account for overdraft I did not sign up for overdraft so why are you letting people take money from my account I don't have I thought banks were suppose to help you save money in stead first convenance is taking money, they have so many fees it's crazy, i'm on disability can't afford any of that so I asked her can I set up a payment plan she said we don't do payment plan so please do not do business with first conveyance bank. There's more but i'm going to chanel 4 news about this because the bank is not in our best intrest

Oct 04, 2020

First Convenience Bank [FCB] — Teller & service

The bank located in Kroger has the slowest service. They need a system where there is one line for deposit...

First Convenience Bank [FCB] Direct deposit... And over draft.

I'm on disability. The bank has misinformed me from the beginning. I had direct deposit set up. My initial payment is set to hit on the 3rd of each month. For the past 2 months I've gotten my check on the first. So I moved my Bill's to the first. Today I call the bank they said I might get my check tomorrow or the next day. The bank is so inconsistent it's really taking a toll on my lively hood. Also they know I have direct deposit and last month I over drawn my account 500$... they know they will get paid back when my check hits. I depend on that over draft and there telling me I only have 100$ over draft limit... why does this bank not offer me any garentees? Why is everything always changing? I can not plan a single bill to be paid on time using this bank because of the way things are going. Please help me.

Jun 11, 2020

First Convenience Bank [FCB] — Terrible customer service and except for one of the employees the rest seem very incompetent!!

So the other day I went up to the bank I had a 19.95 charge that was International charge it got refunded...

First Convenience Bank [FCB] all of em

This is the worse and worst bank in banking history exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation

First Convenience Bank [FCB] business account

It took almost a month to open my business account. I had all the information that was requested on my FIRST visit and throughout the following 3 weeks I kept getting asked to go in person to submit documents that were already provided.
          After opening my account I visited another branch to deposit two checks and order new checks and was advised by the teller that the checks were ordered. It has been almost a week and was told by the online agent that the order was never placed.

I'm now having to go in person, AGAIN, to do something I was told was already done.

This has been by far the worst experience with any bank I have dealt with. The word "convenience" should not be part of the banks' name.

Everyone that has helped me has been friendly and courteous but the actual process of dealing with the bank itself has been a nightmare.

Jul 28, 2019

First Convenience Bank [FCB] — fees for account

Was thinking about closing out my account because I only had 100.00 in there. Got a nice email stating that I...

Jul 24, 2019

First Convenience Bank [FCB] — the bank will not give me any of my money

I was garanteed to have access to the money that I deposited into my account and not only have I not be able...

First Convenience Bank [FCB] deposits and overdraft

I've been with this bank for close to 4 years and every single interaction I have with someone rather it be in my local branch or over the phone I'm left feeling even more frustrated and helpless than I already was. I've cashed at least 5 checked from my 401k and each time you all want to place it on a seven day hold even tho I have cashed several of these checks with you all before. They even want to hold your bank transfers. Transferred money into my bank from my cashapp because I needed to get a rental car that day every other time I've done this my money was always available immediately, but all of a sudden they now need to hold it for 24 hours while I have 2 pending transactions into overdraft. I feel that they only held money so that they would be able to charge my account the extra fees to get more money out of me. This place is the worst can't wait to leave you all as soon as money clears. I will be posting my bad experiences with you all across all of my social media platforms.

First Convenience Bank [FCB] Checking account and costumer service!!!

Unprofessional, and nothing is ever done about any complaints submitted period.

After a horrible experience, I was told that I was not allowed to shut down the account after only being opened for about an hour. So I left the minimum required amount in the account and waited out the time necessary to close it. Im finally doing it and come find out that the hit me with three fees because apparently they had returned mailed sent back to them.

I am not expecting anything less from this bank, to steal from it clients like this..

You can never get anything done and I would caution any and everyone not to use them period for I consider deceptive practices.

Now I ma on the phone with them and they are telling me that they can't do nothing about it because the account has been closed. But did not notify me at all about the deductions to my account period.

So if anyone knows who regulates them, please provide me the number or contact info so I can submit a formal complaint.

They say it takes up to three days for anyone in there corporate office to get back to you, with that said I think its evident to how many complaints others are filing if it takes 3 days to get a call. Speaks volumes..., so again if you are smart enough to be reading this prior to opening up an account with them, ruuuuuuun and save yourself the hassles. Because they won't care and will drive you nuts.

First Convenience Bank [FCB] — banker treated me poorly because I wanted to deposit my check as cash

On 10/27/2018 at approximately 1520 I was attempting to deposit my check as cash at the Stephenville Walmart...

First Convenience Bank [FCB] — I deposited escrow check

On July 25, 2018, Wednesday, around 11:30-11:45, I deposited my escrow check to the First Convenience Bank...

First Convenience Bank — excessive overdraft fees

I've had my account with this bank for close to three years. I've never had any major hiccups until I place...

First Convenience Bank — banking/customer service

The absolute worst bank ever! Do not bank here! These guys ruined a special day for me. Today is my last day...

First Convenience Banktransferring funds

I was told my account allowed free transfers. Attempting to do so I learned only to accounts within your bank. My payroll card does not have check cashing abilities. I am on loa & part of my std payments are in check needing to cover a bill pay withdraw on another account while bed ridden was the time if this discovery. Please train on the specifics of your options as I was not happy to be digging up change to load on my paycard when I needed to be resting from my surgery's.

First Convenience Banklarge deposit on hold for 3+ business days!

This is the last issue I will have with First National/Convenience Bank! I've had too many issues with them when it comes to withdraws, credit/debit purchases, etc. They ALWAYS take the biggest purchase out & hold on to the last ones so that you can overdraft. I've complained with them too many times about this. This last time, I sold some tickets on Ticketmaster for a concert for a colleague of mine. He actually took a loss on this, so the amount I was to receive, was less than what was paid for them. On Friday, 10/20/2017, Ticketmaster deposited the amount into my account. I check my account every morning at 7 am & the funds were there. So I wrote a check to the person I sold them for. Later that day, I checked my account again (I check my account morning & night) & noticed the funds were taken out! I figured it would be in pending status until at least Monday. Well, here it is Tuesday 10/24/2017 & I had to call them to find out what was going on with my money. They finally informed me that my money was on HOLD until I submitted my original receipt from Ticketmaster for the exact amount. Well, the original receipt is for more than that amount & it took me more than 30 minutes to finally speak to a supervisor for him to say that the original receipt will work & that I have to fax it in to the card fraud department with my account information for MY money to be released to me! I am fed up with all of the issues & trying to give them multiple chances to fix their crap! I am closing all of my accounts after I receive my money!

First Convenience BankCustomer service

Calling the customer service support line has been a bitter and unpleasant experience with this bank. The representatives are rude and annoyed with you as a customer. I simply wanted to inquire about a deposit, yet was treated as if I was calling to ask the representative personally for money. The Desoto branch in Kroger is the only reason I have stayed, when I would go to close my account their smiles and warm reception make it almost impossible. However, the phone customer service I have received mad me yet get into my vehicle and drive to close my accounts. Just horrible

First Convenience Bank — csr & online/automotive system and bank ethics

I was advised by your CSR that overdraft protection would cover me in the event that my account goes negative...