Having problems with Credit One Bank?

Credit One Bank Customer Service Contacts

1877 825 3242 (Automated Account Information)
+1 702 405 2042 (Automated Account Information)
+1 800 752 5493 (Application Information)
+1 877 825 3242 (Lost & Stolen Cards)
+1 866 803 1745 (Credit Protection)
+1 888 729 6274 (Collections)
+1 800 797 4299 (Website Related Inquiries)
P.O. Box 98873

Errors Or Questions About Your Bill
P.O. Box 98872, Las Vegas, NV 89193-8872

Credit Protection Written Correspondence

P.O. Box 740237, Atlanta, GA 30374-0237

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Credit One Bank Customer Service. Initial Credit One Bank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Credit One Bank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Credit One Bank. Discuss the issues you have had with Credit One Bank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews

Credit One BankOnline Web Portal

For the third time since i received a card from Capital One I cannot access the web service to pay my bill!!
I have tried it on Safari, chrome and Firefox and it gets stuck and gives an error when I try to pay the bill.
Now i cannot log in or out and all I see is error codes.

Get a grip. I need to pay a bill and if I cannot I will not pay any late payment fee because of your mess.

Online Web Portal

Credit One Bankcredit line increase

I was denied a credit line increase for the following reason!

Account usage during the past 90 days does not meet our current eligibility criteria!

I pay my bill in FULL each month NO LATE PAYMENTS!

I called and spoke to 4 different reps and not one could explain to me what the 90 day current eligibility criteria means!

Account Number [protected]

Donald Williams
    [protected]

Credit One BankCredit card charges

I made a online purchase of 81$ at yeti.com; I realized shortly after I finalized my order. That my shipping address was different than my billing address . So I cancelled the order; I wanted 8 days for the transaction to appear gone. However the 81$ charge is still on my account. It needs to be removed immediately. It has been 10 days now since I have cancelled me transaction...

Credit One BankCustomer communications

I have called for hours just to clear up the charges made to an account that a very close friend has. After providing all of the proper dragged out permissions, the issue was not solved. All that is needed is an increase in the monthly payment and the types in India cannot say that. Is this due to a limited range of conversation points allowed by Credit One to the individuals in India? Why not man the phone in Nevada?
        Better communications need a huge improvement. I will never use their product or recommend it to any one else for that very reason.

Credit One BankCredit one visa credit card

I've been trying to pay my monthly bill since September 25, 2020 without success because the website is not functioning and I cannot get a call through to customer service. My bill was due the 28th, which makes me two days late as of today. I've worked very hard to repair and establish good credit over the past several years, and I have a 100% payment history. After a little peek around the internet, I see that I am not alone. Accounts of people having the same problem with Credit One are too numerous to even read them all. I will be seeking legal recourse if this problem leads to late fees or tarnished credit. If this was a legitimate problem within a professional company, I'm sure customers would have received some kind of apologetic and reassuring correspondence by now. Please fix this immediately! Your company's little money grab game will not be tolerated.

Credit One BankCustomer service and more

I NEED to TALK to someone!! Cannot make an online payment, website payment OR phone payment. Tired of you trying to ruin my credit. Make sure no LATE FEE or OVER LIMIT FEE shows up on my account.
            What could possibly be the reason for this? Cannot even check my balance. It happens all the time and is damaging to those trying rebuild their credit!!!

Credit One BankPromotional mailings

Not complaining so much as informing people. Credit one has been mailing me monthly solicitations for years, sometimes twice a month. My credit score was crap several years ago but is currently 745. I don't need a subprime card. I estimate they have spent over $100 in postage since I achieved a high credit score. Makes you wonder how much money they make off of desperate people if they can afford to randomly send out offers at that rate.

Aug 12, 2020

Credit One Bank — Canceling is impossible

Had two cards with these creeps. Never used them. Paid off them whatever fee every month. One day I said I...

Aug 09, 2020

Credit One Bank — Fraudulent credit card charges

I had the Credit One bank card for years, I have never seen such [censored] credit card company in my entire...

Credit One BankI did not sign up for account yet they refuse to take it out off credit report.

I did not sign up for account. I have never used the account and yet they still refuse to remove from credit report. I called and talked to agent and was told that account had never been used and was their fault yet they do nothing to correct and ruin my rating without any consequences. I'm mad I feel like these corporations can do what they want. I have the time on my hands I will continue daily to file complaints, state my case to social media and look into small claims court preceedings. I am not going away.

• Updated by maurice1969 · May 25, 2020

In ever applied and i called to fix their mistake and they now have added to my credit report. i have never used this account nor know of it before it showed on my report. When I called they said they would correct and lied blantantly.

Credit One BankI have been billed for a credit card do not have or excepted?

I recieved a bill of a credit card I do not have and been sent a bill for $75.00 for the service.
                  Just because you send out cards and say you been pre-approved dose not say I want it.
                  Stop this card now please and send me a letter stating you have cancelled it + I owe you nothing.
                  My Name is Patrice Gordon the Creditn card account number is [protected]... which I do not have or want.

My contact number is [protected].
                  Do not put it on my credit report please.
                  Clear this now

Credit One BankCustomer service with the phone and online

No one can reach credit ine bank by phone; they are going ti lose all their custiners uf they dont start answering phones; they need to answer their phones so us customers can resolve our priblems with our cards; will someone please get them to make them answer theur phones?!?!?!?!?!?!

someone get them to answer!!!

• Updated by April M. · Apr 02, 2020

Finally found a phone number for Credit One Bank that they answer!;

They dont answer the first time, they do answer thougg so dont give up trying to get through to them!!!;

Select: Account Services (option #1);

[protected] (located in Las Vegas, Nevada)

They are still very rude, nasty, direspectful n whatever else but at least its a Human Being!!!

Good Luck to other customers trying to resolve Credit One Bank Issues; maybe one day they will get they will get the picture when they are threateaned to lose all their business n jobs through the bettter business buerau or anyone else who can get through to them;

They are the worst company to deal with aside from another company called Syncrony Bank from Care Credit; both are horrible!!!;

Anyway; Credit One Bank says they dont have to give the deceancy of letting their customers know that they are actually closed at the call centers n thats why u cant get anyone;

Everyone who is having major issues with Credit One Bank call the phone # I posted; I got through after a couple of times n they took care of my issues under the [Automated Phone Option #1 (Account Services), u WILL eventually get a Human Being!!!;

Good Luck!

• Updated by April M. · Apr 02, 2020

They wont show the Phone Number I gave to reach Credit One Bank Human Beings, this site is Protecting their god damb phone; n here im trying to help other [censored]ed customers from Credit One Bank n this site will not show the phone number I posted for all other customets; this Complaint company is a joke, n they are selfish by protecting Credit One Bank Human Being Customer Service Phone Number so now I dont know how I can help other customers like me that were taken advantage of by Credit One Bank;

Im Sorry, I tried

[protected]

702***269***1000

Credit One BankBreach of contract - shut my account down.

Credit One Bank has shut down my card (cannot use it for transactions). Absolutely no reason on my end for this; I can only assume they are afraid of defaulting customers, so they just drop their end of the bargain and shut everybody down to cut their losses. I guaran-damn-tee I am dropping my account as soon as possible. No web access, no phone access, cannot report a stolen card... this is a complete breach of contract. If there is any class-action lawsuit against these miscreants, count me in.

Credit One BankDo not use this company period

do not use this card company period they are full of crap they profile you do not care about there customers at all they make excuses to help u and they put u on hold and hang up on you and then cal u back and pretend they did not talk to u the dispute dept does not seem to be real they tell u u cant talk to to them period which i find very suspious this company seams to be a scam and rip people off they are liars and play head games they keep u going for months tell u its still in dispute and does not care to help u out at all I want this company shut down and fined

Credit One BankCredit card

my name is ewell douglas brown jr. and i did not apply for this card/account with your company so please take care of this if your company could i would like to receive any and all copies so i may look at this account .i did not apply with your card services and would appreciate it getting taken care of my address is ewell brown jr. 94 bray lane. burnside ky 42519

Credit One BankCredit one visa

I opend months of mail today due to being out of country**I opened a piece of mail that had one of your cc in it*I called to see what it was since i did not apply for the card. Agent told me it was opened online and closed because card was never activated. I spoke with a supervior in Nevada and she told me nothing she could do about credit inquiry. This is fraud and the inquiry should be removed and investigated by your company. Supervior told me that is not how it works there. I will email Don Blackhurst if needed but im am requesting this iquiry be removed.
                            from my credit report. Contact info:Steve Draper [protected] E. 320 S. Lehi Ut 84043.

Steve

Credit One BankCustomer service issues

I had requested a second card, after waiting over 2 weeks I called to see why I had not received it and was told they had the wrong address so I gave them my new address and was asured a new one was being sent. I did not reviece that one so I called back just to find out they had never changed my address so gave it to them again. called back a 3rd time when I didnt' recieve the card to find out once again the address was wrong but had been charged 68.00 for 2 months of annual fees even through I had never recieved or activated any of the 3 cards that they had sent to the wrong address. When I asked for the a supervisor I was put on hold for 30 plus mins then i asked for the corporate office information just to be told that they can not give that out but would have someone call me. Well 3 days later still no call!! do youself a favor and don't bother with these people.

• De
                                  DerrickKZ Dec 05, 2019

is one card not enough then???

Credit One BankCredit line & payment

My credit line was only 300.00 and now they sold my account to some debt collector without calling me or emailing me or some kind of communication then I spoke to James kept me on the phone till credit one closed now my bill is 712.75 I am not paying it because one I stopped using the card at 300.00 that was the credit line and I made payments for it to get it back down.

Credit line & payment

Credit One BankI am unable to get a hold of them, do not want active card

I've never used this card and never saw that there is a $75 fee. I thought this was a part of CapitalOne and it was being offered to help BUILD debt, not hurt it.
                                  I am NOT able to get a hold of them on website or phone to make sure I am not a cardholder by not using them. This is terrifying when I have a due date and no knowledge of what is going on.
                                  Can anyone help?

Credit One Banklate fees being charged

For four months now I have been paying my credit card to Credit One three weeks early and I keep getting late fees. So I called the Company to find out why the person on phone said I was 1 dollar off from paying my payment . I can not figue out where they get this I pay what my bill says to pay how can they make such a claim when the bill chearly says I paid what they said I owed.