Having problems with Axis Bank?

Axis Bank Customer Service Contacts

1800 419 5959 (Account Balance)
1860 419 5555 (Customer Service)
1855 205 5577 (United States)
1855 436 0726 (Canada)
1800 153 861 (Australia)
+91 222 425 2525 (Head Office)
+91 224 325 2525 (Head Office)
+44 808 178 5040 (United Kingdom)
+973 80 011 300 (Bahrain)
+65 800 120 6355 (Singapore)
+966 800 120 6355 (Saudi Arabia)
Axis House, C-2, Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli
Mumbai
India - 400025

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Axis Bank Customer Service. Initial Axis Bank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Axis Bank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Axis Bank. Discuss the issues you have had with Axis Bank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews

Axis BankMy account has been charged extra

Please be informed I have applied a Liberty card Debit in Nelladri Road Branch as per a staff request Akash . As he mention while opening an account 250 will be charge as it's same showing in websites but later on they have charged more than 700 in a month.

One of the worst customer service by the branch and i will not recommended to any other people to open an account in Axis Bank

Regards,
Jayanta
+91-[protected]

Axis BankVery bad service in pos machine

Sir, I am rajat Gupta using ur bank pos machine in fuel sation in hamirpur area tehsil bhoranj distt. Hamirpur h.p. last 3 days ur pos machine is not working. I logged comlaint but no one is attending complaint and no response of ur bank axis.
    I am very disappoint from bank services. We lose our fuel sale due to non working of ur pos machine. Our daily transaction in more than 30, 000 rs from card. we are losing our sale becoz of ur no service of your bank.
    Rajat guptra
    [protected]
    Tid no. is [protected]

Axis BankHome loan & credit card

Axis is a worst bank I have ever seen. After Supreme Court order for further extending Moratorium period to 28th Sep 20 but they cut Home loan amount after first block amount in Lien without any further information regarding this After this they block the minimum amount of Credit Card to lien which is 28584/-. without any information is given and no sms regarding this that amount is in lien. 8f we go for emergency or petrol filling and you are dependent on your this account than you is no balance in your account and this is in lien.
      My complaint is that no order followed by Axis bank after order by Supreme Court to extend Moratorium upto 28th Sep 20 and no further action will be taken if customer not paid the amount upto 28th Sept 20

Sep 17, 2020

Axis Bank — Loan

I have taken a loan from Axis Bank for my car worth 35L last year from Axis Bank Kochi RAC Branch. During the...

Axis BankPersonal loan

Never ever apply for Personal loans from Axis its waste of time they will never approve the required fund no matter how low you apply. They will always reduce the sanction amount after multiple follow ups from you they are not even bothered to follow up with you, the amount sanctioned half of required will be of no use as you won't be able to do your plan work . They are just a bunch of corporates making fool of us. Don't ever apply for personal loan from Axis

Axis Bankservices

Dear Team
          Hi,
          I am a Salaried person from Licious and my salary comes in Axis bank account. I haven't taken any credit card from Axis Bank but somebody is calling me that Your office coulig has taken credit card and you will have to pay and abusing me. I have all recording of him. How dare you gave chance to the employee that he can abuse to anybody like this.
          Suggest me whom do I complain about him. Talk to him please. His number is [protected]

Regards:-Sourav Kumar Singh
          [protected]@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2020

Axis Bank — Fund deducted from my account

I had visited axis bank sushant shopping acarde regarding maintain my account. I had discussed with Rohit...

Axis Banklean charges and consolidated charges

I am having my axis salary account. for last 6 months my account is getting cut under lean charges and consolidated charges but no details are given for consolidated charges. my full salary is deducted before the company deposit in account.
            My account no. is [protected]. if my whole salary is deducted under lean or consolidated charges, how i can pay my emi?

Dec 10, 2019

Axis Bank — bank employees are careless and weak management

This incident is happening second time now When I came to bank yesterday they refused to give me withdrawal...

Axis Bankregarding employee

Hi I am Harishchandra Tripathi and I hold a priority account with you my account number is [protected] and my costumer I'd is [protected] ...and I applied for a personal loan which is pre aprrroved offer for me so I applied with a help of your employ whose name is Ateek and he is working in Jhansi branch(uttar Pradesh) whenever I try to take follow up regarding my loan then his behavior is to poor towards me and and he was saying that you should try in other bank my bank is not for begger and he abused me in night thought what's app call no is [protected]..i requested to take action against him otherwise I will be no more relationship with AXis Bank
              Regads
              Harishchandra Tripathi

regarding employee
              regarding employee

Oct 15, 2019

Axis Bank — current account / money deducted

Dear team I have an account mange a currunt account with Axis Bank safidon {jind} haryana.that day my...

Sep 20, 2019

Axis Bank — failure to refund reported fraud, failure to follow due diligence making false promises and lying to customers

I Balachander, hold my account with Axis bank. I had reported a fraud transaction on 6th of July 2019 for INR...

Aug 09, 2019

Axis Bank — nri (nre/nro account)

I went to open my father in law account in anand branch (amuldairy road) but people r so lazy and they dont...

Jul 24, 2019

Axis Bank — complaining regarding credit card

hello dear sir...!!! i m using the credit card of axis bank some how i lost my credit card so from mobile...

Axis Bankaxis bank credit card

before five month my credit card close after I pay already 95 thousand but now they are told to outsandint one lakh fourteen thousand I have financial problem to pay to outstanding my account lien my salary deducted with out any inform accout duduct money I have request to settle my card but they are saying settlement option not there evely month deduct my money my acccout any mss

Jul 19, 2019

Axis Bank — regarding rtgs

Axis bank Janakpuri D block New delhi Sir, Many a times, we face a situation, when we do not get proper...

Jul 19, 2019

Axis — excess claiming by axis against my credit card usage

Re: Email from Axis support about For < Disputed Transactions> For < Debit Cards, Credit Card...

Axis BankAxis bank - refund

Dear sir /Madam,
                  I opened my account with zero balance while working with a private company as a salary account. 2 days back[] I received a message that 375rs debited for consolidated charges. I don't know why it came. Since I'm struggling with my financial issues this type of debit from the bank is not at all acceptable for me and no more pre-information has given to me regarding this. Please consider my request and kindly refund. Reach me out at [protected].

Name: William Matthew
                  Account No: [protected]
                  Branch: Axis bank Velacherry Road, Chennai

Axis bank - refund

May 02, 2019

Axis Bank — locker no 36

I have savings account no [protected] with your white field branch bangalore and also a locker no 36 with...

Apr 20, 2019

Axis Bank — unnecessary penalty in loan account

This is regarding axis loan account LPR020900712603. I received a notification that the cheque against my...